Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) (43287 Views)

Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor / Man Caught Molesting 11-year-old Girl Inside Keke Napep / Man Beaten By Residents After Being Caught Molesting Primary School Girl. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
hang the bastard
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Jaynom(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Níggah wanted to rape her
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
Nah him way before e even join police
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
I don't see what relevant police is to our society
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Muscomide: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Nor be this one be molest na, this na assault.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by neonly: 9:03am On Apr 17, 2019
Praisesongz:
I dreamt I killed 4policemen with blow

Stop dreaming then

1 Like

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
Praisesongz:

You sef cheesy grin
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by neonly: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
tydi:
sad

mtcheww

when I heard "molesting" I was thinking he's already putting his thing in her thing..

my thinking shaa!

Then take dis

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
She didn't show him her PANT-ticulars.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2019
neonly:

Then take dis
No.. thanks
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by tydi(m): 9:08am On Apr 17, 2019
neonly:

Then take dis
No.. thanks
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by marvel789: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2019
If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by uuzba(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2019
bigcasava1:
I don't see what relevant police is to our society
Oya remove them. Let Nigeria be the only country in the world without Police. Let all international countries here it.
The ones who are here will pack their load and run.
Criminals that were hiding in the night before, will be patroling the middle of the road.
People will be driving on BOTH the left and right side of the roads and will block the road totally. No more road for anybody. You will use leg.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 9:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Praisesongz:

Better start to dey waka with ya two hands for ya pocket ogbeni...
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by kevoh(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2019
insure1:

You may need to understand that allowing videos directly on this site will need larger disk space on the server which may be way too expensive for Seun to maintain. In fact, he might need to host himself.

Again, with so many video uploads the site might start to drag.

A number of other factors may have made Seun decide to leave it as it is undecided
Another problem is half of the time, the useless blog does not even have the video. You will still be directed to another website, Instagram, to see the video.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by mmadu5(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2019
i understand tight puzzy is bae but why do it with a teenager i dont get it
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Shugargal(f): 9:38am On Apr 17, 2019
Immediate dismissal I pledge, plz try, dismiss and also charge to court.. I hate them rapist passionately.. can't still get over mine till now, even though is been many years ago at my tender age. I beg God to give me the grace to be able to stop seeing men as monsters... gadhhh heartaches....
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Praisesongz: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2019
ngwababe:

You sef cheesy grin
lol
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Juell(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Molest or assault?
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Juell(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2019
This is why I hate crowded compounds
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by bigt2(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2019
insure1:

You may need to understand that allowing videos directly on this site will need larger disk space on the server which may be way too expensive for Seun to maintain. In fact, he might need to host himself.

Again, with so many video uploads the site might start to drag.

A number of other factors may have made Seun decide to leave it as it is undecided
You mean the almighty Seun of nairaland.com can not get the space? Besides, what happens to embedding videos undecided
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 17, 2019
hmm this war against police tire me, what are they trying to distract us from this time?
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Orangina(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2019
cool
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by sapientia(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2019
The only reason am posting is to express my joy that this police officer will be arrested.

The only time I fault people with cameras is on life threatening issues when they should be helping.

This is life threatening too but with rate policemen have been killing Nigerians, it will take lion's heart for anyone to challenge him physically.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by Faithfulmartins(m): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2019
Goodmorning sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
I can give you my contact address and fb username to verify.
Re: Police Officer Caught Molesting A 14-Year-Old Girl In Abuja (Photos) by ohem007(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Me I no understand the video joor...

The pesin hand just dey shake anyhow

(1) (2) (Reply)

Edo Woman Struck With Madness For Refusing To Bring Her Son For Initiation.PICS / Woman Raped And Shot By Armed Robbers Narrates Her Experience (Photos) / Elderly Man Confronts Policeman For Slapping Him (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.