Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:32 PM

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married (52185 Views)

Viral Bridesmaid Releases Phone Numbers Of Men Trying To Hookup With Her (Video) / Bride Pushes Away Bridesmaid For Twerking On The Groom (Photos, Video) / My Ex Is About Getting Married But She Still Loves Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by unclesuruoffi: 4:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
A Nigerian lady who has been bridesmaid for 40 friends, will be getting married soon as disclosed in an interview with BellaNaija.  According to Kokie, the Nigerian lady who has been bridesmaid for 40 friends, each time a bride tells her to be part of her bridal train she feels something magical.

Recounting her experience she said; 

There have been times when the bride had been stood up by her makeup artist at the last minute and I had to arrange a backup service. I recall one incident at work where I was in the tea room with a colleague who happened to be the only child of her mother. She mentioned that she was getting married and did not have a maid of honour. I quickly volunteered to be her chief bridesmaid.
Two weeks later, I had my gown ready and was ready to rumble. There was another incident where the bride turned to me and asked if she was doing the right thing. She was on the verge of calling it off right there and then in spite of the fact that she’d known her then groom-to-be for over seven years. I had to walk through the tightrope of reassuring her that she could not have made a better decision and the day was saved. I could be seated at my desk at the office working through a humongous spreadsheet at 2 in the afternoon when a call might come in asking me to be a part of someone’s train. As funny as it might seem, I get referrals like that from friends of friends and family.

I know forty times is a big deal. It is just that I am a happy fixer and because I recognize the beauty and joy in every wedding ceremony and I want to see that the couple is happy. It gives me a sense of fulfilment that I’m unable to completely describe; I’ll just get into bed at the end of the day and feel this surge of satisfaction come over me. I don’t see myself ever quitting this. As long as there is a bride out there seeking the energies of a happy party princess, I shall be there.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nigerian-lady-who-has-been-bridesmaid-for-40-friends-about-getting-married/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by emakoji(m): 4:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations.

What a record grin

19 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Her dance during their wedding reception will be imminimious.wink

28 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Tapout(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
reminds me of the movie "27 dresses"
Congrats to her

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
Not a good wife material. Half of that money she spent could hv bot her land in ibeju lekki. People like her cant say no. Has spent over 1.2m being a bridesmaid smh

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Lordvaryx: 4:48pm On Apr 19, 2019
Why not show us the man's picture?

Or is he a spiritual husband?

71 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Preshy561(f): 4:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by anthonyuncle(m): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
she no go marry?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
But she didn't share those moments she'd cry into the pillow asking where are own man is.

Anyways Good for her.

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by EbukaHades10(m): 5:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Business idea. if you know, u know

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
I'm glad she made it before marriage rapture. grin

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by boiz2men(m): 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preshy561:
kiss kiss kiss
ever noticed that women are prettier when in a group of women

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Preshy561(f): 7:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
boiz2men:
You get eyes.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nobody: 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
boiz2men:

Because you automatically start to judge who fine and who gather pass...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by boiz2men(m): 7:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
Preshy561:

You get eyes.
especially when they are in same attire

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by boiz2men(m): 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Because you automatically start to judge who fine and who gather pass...
that's not the point.

I think their beauty is enhanced collectively as a group. They will also look good to an observer. Maybe its just me.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by KingLennon(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
This is the best news i've read today. Do you know how many times she has fasted and prayed for this? I'm happy for her seriously grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Earthquake3: 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
The real definition of evening newspaper

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by tayo200(m): 7:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
lucky for her...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by enemyofprogress: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Rubbish. She is not even beautiful sef
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Earthquake3: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pocohantas look at your fellow women and you're forming feminist on nairaland

Cc AntiBrutus

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by bowerazzi(m): 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
A Nigerian lady who has been bridesmaid for 40 friends, will be getting married soon as disclosed in an interview with BellaNaija.  According to Kokie, the Nigerian lady who has been bridesmaid for 40 friends, each time a bride tells her to be part of her bridal train she feels something magical.

Recounting her experience she said; 

There have been times when the bride had been stood up by her makeup artist at the last minute and I had to arrange a backup service. I recall one incident at work where I was in the tea room with a colleague who happened to be the only child of her mother. She mentioned that she was getting married and did not have a maid of honour. I quickly volunteered to be her chief bridesmaid.
Two weeks later, I had my gown ready and was ready to rumble. There was another incident where the bride turned to me and asked if she was doing the right thing. She was on the verge of calling it off right there and then in spite of the fact that she’d known her then groom-to-be for over seven years. I had to walk through the tightrope of reassuring her that she could not have made a better decision and the day was saved. I could be seated at my desk at the office working through a humongous spreadsheet at 2 in the afternoon when a call might come in asking me to be a part of someone’s train. As funny as it might seem, I get referrals like that from friends of friends and family.

I know forty times is a big deal. It is just that I am a happy fixer and because I recognize the beauty and joy in every wedding ceremony and I want to see that the couple is happy. It gives me a sense of fulfilment that I’m unable to completely describe; I’ll just get into bed at the end of the day and feel this surge of satisfaction come over me. I don’t see myself ever quitting this. As long as there is a bride out there seeking the energies of a happy party princess, I shall be there.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/nigerian-lady-who-has-been-bridesmaid-for-40-friends-about-getting-married/

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Gabson001(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Her matter hook her village people for neck naim dem release.. 40 kini?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by pussyAvenger: 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
her ticket don enta
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by b0rn2fuck(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm olosho yapa nile ta ma ffucckk
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by willexyaho(m): 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
Ok

I know she must have given the award of "Chief of bride's maid"

She try.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by StrawberryGloss(f): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tapout:
reminds me of the movie "27 dresses"
Congrats to her
That's what came to my mind. So guys watch that kind of movie

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Cevujew: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
[re

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by Nathdoug201: 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
40 friends
Does she do bridesmaid for a living?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Has Been Bridesmaid For 40 Friends, about getting married by clems88(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
What an achievent .she deserves a medal.

I wonder the kinda joy Ladies derive in wearing ashoebi n doing bridesmaid. grin my gel ends up using most of her salary for ashoebi for one wedding to the other ...so te I son taya to dey send money for ashoebi angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Attributes Of A Good Woman: / What's The Most Expensive Gift Your Girlfriend Has Ever Gotten You / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.