Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (30766 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by hubtiva: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2019
play politics with every thing, thank God for the Yoruba Leaders , Nigeria for don skater
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2019
How much will dangote sell
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by fowosereman: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2019
ATTEND THIS MASTER-CLASS AND BE A CERTIFIED DIGITAL MEDIA PROFESSIONAL IN 2019 - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

AREAS TO BE COVERED IN THIS INTENSIVE TRAINING

- Search Engine Optimization
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing and Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning
- YouTube SEO
- Guerilla Marketing
- Content Marketing
- PLUS MUCH MORE!!

TIME (10am – 2pm) – Time subject to changes for flexibility

PERIOD: 4 Weeks Marathon Training (Weekends and 3 times a Week training available but with higher charges)

CERTIFICATION: Certificates issued At End of Training at a little extra cost

VENUE: IKEJA LAGOS (UNLIMITED INTERNET WIFI AVAILABLE!)

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for online and digital media

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: THIS OUR GUARANTEE - WE WONT TRAIN YOU THE WAY EVEN SOME OF THE BIGGEST ICT TRAINING CENTERS & NAMES IN NIGERIA DO (SOME USUALLY TEACH NONSENSE, IF YOU KNOW, YOU KNOW) - WE WILL TRAIN AND IMPACT YOU TO BE AN ICT PROFESSIONAL WITH JOB-READY KNOWLEDGE DURING AND AFTER GRADUATION - YES, WITH 1,000% MONEY-BACK GUARANTEE

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Khallid: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2019
hmmmm. this tell us where we supposed to have been but we're not yet there

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by upuphim(m): 10:19am On Apr 17, 2019
@Op thanks. This has been on mind to post. Likewise the post of ex-minister (Tam David West) that petrol will sell for N40 if Buhari is elected. They should bury their heads in shame.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by okohjay(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2019
We Nigerians have been asleep for too long, even if the pump price of petrol is set at 500 naira per litre all we will do is rant and social media for a day or 2 then continue with our daily lives. Talk alone will not solve the problem. Why can't we emulate what other countries do when they aren't satisfied with their leaders?? Naija which way na?? Chaii � � �

3 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Only way to stop importaiton

1. Remove subsidy

2.Allow marketers to sell the fuel at the price they want

3.Fuel goes up to N200 per liter

4.BUT....investment flows in

5.Increased in refining capacity WITH PRIVATE MONEY.

6.Government saves money...in trillions...uses it for education

7.Competiton brings down prices

8Economy GROWS, JOBS ARE CREATED

Wake up Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by tiredoflife(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Subsidy the war against the poor
The war between the haves and the have not
Didn't start today
During the ages gone
Whenever there is a war
The king of England makes decree
Asking all its citizens to pay some money based on what you earn
This is how income tax came about
As the king noticed there is so much money in circulation
He became interested in this free money in circulation
He made a law that there should be a monthly income tax
There was a riot in the kingdom
Seeing this and not trying to back down
The king began to use propaganda
That the more you earn is the more income tax you will pay
The poor hearing this felt
Finally they have gotten the rich
They will pay more
And voted for the income tax to be law
The rich seeing this
Formed corporations as an investment
And put all they have in their companies
That way they have no personal income tax
So there was nothing to tax them
Rather the poor began to pay 20% or more as income tax
While the rich only pay 0.5% to 5%
Company income tax after they want to as long as they declared profit
If they don't
Then they won't pay
Today we here about subsidy
And how the rich are raking in trillions of naira
The poor is angry
The air is set
Now the total removal is shouted from the streets of okokomaiko up to the valleys of aba
The poor wants blood
They want subsidy removed
The trick here
They would remove it
The rich will form a union
Import fuel
Give different cost of importation
By then the power to fix price is with them
They will put an average cost
Add profit
Add plus and minus one
They were making billions before
Now they will make trillions
Government can't stop them
You can't stop them
They will also tell you its supply and demand
One way or the other
The poor will always loose
Yeah dangote refinery is coming
He will fall in line
And sell at the same price with them angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by LordPsalm(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2019
mmb:
Kachikwu said this in 2017.

https://www.today.ng/business/energy/297381/resign-nigeria-continues-import-petrol-2019-kachikwu

If as a country we can't learn from Venezuela's current predicament (Being the most pitiable country now) despite having the highest oil deposition then we will be the next Venezuela
They've been screaming diversification b4 i was born and till now they are still promising it.
Enough of that political masturbation please. We know we are a failed country already

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Gsteve01(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2019
Pls remind the man

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Bobinovic: 10:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Whenever I think about the leaders of this country, I feel like throwing up!

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by maxjax(m): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2019
NIGERIA..... indeed there was a country undecided
N o
I ndigenous
G overnment
E ver
R ealizes
I ts
A mbition

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2019
Gandollaar:
See how you fool yourself over an old news. Even if Dangote comes on board, can they alone solve Nigeria's fuel importation crises?
Yes and conveniently so
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Faithfulmartins(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by sapientia(m): 10:33am On Apr 17, 2019
If he accepts he said this.

He is not honourable for having not resigned by now.

You can't just throw words around.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by ceasare: 10:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Now that d northern cabal hv hand in crude refinery ,importation is about to stop.there was really a country.....

Pls contribute to my thread let's shake ambidextrous and lasg from their slumber

https://www.nairaland.com/5138460/bad-road-portion-lagos-causing

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:34am On Apr 17, 2019
LordPsalm:

If as a country we can't learn from Venezuela's current predicament (Being the most pitiable country now) despite having the highest oil deposition then we will be the next Venezuela
They've been screaming diversification b4 i was born and till now they are still promising it.
Enough of that political masturbation please. We know we are a failed country already
Venezuela's problems is the result of years of sanctions by the USA and its western allies who er bent on instigating a change of government in that country.

Venezuela has refinery to refine its crude unlike Nigeria

You guys shud stop comparing Nigeria to Venezuela
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by desmond2pk: 10:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Everyone in this administration is a scam

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Firstorderwizard(m): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2019
LibertyRep:
He knew in the heart of his heart that he never meant those words.

Kachikwu need not resign for this glaring failure, he'll be naturally eased out by May as the next level commences.

See hypocrisy at its peak,you are calling a junior minister of state to resign while the Minister himself should remain okwaya
Ok , continue

2 Likes

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Gandollaar(f): 10:39am On Apr 17, 2019
NOETHNICITY:
Yes and conveniently so
I pray it does.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by iswallker(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2019
okosodo:
Are we in 2015?

take time to read something for once... undecided

its a throwback to 2017... undecided
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by RTSC: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2019
LibertyRep:
He knew in the heart of his heart that he never meant those words.

Kachikwu need not resign for this glaring failure, he'll be naturally eased out by May as the next level commences.
You want to ease out the most performing appointee in the government?

Who is the minister of petroleum?

The last time kachukwu tried to do anything drastic, baru told him to shut up.
And buhari supported it.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Heavance(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2019
mmb:
Kachikwu said this in 2017.

https://www.today.ng/business/energy/297381/resign-nigeria-continues-import-petrol-2019-kachikwu

So it took you so long to know they relied on Dangote refinery?
That has been the game, as if Dangote was building it for government.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by 3verblazing(m): 10:57am On Apr 17, 2019
This man again ...saying things he can not do ... Talk is cheap..

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by iswallker(m): 10:58am On Apr 17, 2019
tactius:
Only way to stop importaiton

1. Remove subsidy

2.Allow marketers to sell the fuel at the price they want

3.Fuel goes up to N200 per liter

4.BUT....investment flows in

5.Increased in refining capacity WITH PRIVATE MONEY.

6.Government saves money...in trillions...uses it for education #Govt. officials and politicians will siphon the money... undecided

7.Competiton brings down prices #No competition: its the rich vs the poor: its almost a monopolistic market: they will agree to sell at their preferred price... undecided

8Economy GROWS, JOBS ARE CREATED #The above factors will defeat an increased and sustained growth rate: no jobs created...

Wake up Nigeria

look at 6. 7. 8.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by paix(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2019
He's an APC man. All Promises Cancelled.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Mace0lane: 11:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Lol
Trust this clown at your own risk.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Esquire08: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2019
matify83:
Relying on Dangote to save your ass indeed!!

Why peg your resignation threat to the commencement date of a Private refinery in which government has no joint venture agreement ?

As confused as his principal. Which promise made by this administration has ever bn fulfilled yet who has dared to ask them to resign
Buhari said he'll eradicate boko haram in 2weeks, its been 4years
Create 10million jobs, bring d price of fuel to 65naira, make d value of naira equal to dollar. D list goes ad infinitum
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by woleabayo(f): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2019
where is the resignation letter.........ALL PERILOUS CONGRESS
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2019
dude's as intergrity-deficient as his redundant boss!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ojiezele And Okoduwa Dump Obaseki For Ize-Iyamu / Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.