Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,244 members, 7,815,348 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback (30767 Views)

"If I do not see the Yahaya Bello case to the end, I will resign" - Olukoyede / 774,000 Recruitment: Keyamo Threatens To Resign If Politicians Hijack Process / FG To Stop Importation Of Petrol By 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by ChangLashe: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na wa oo

@@@

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by SarkinYarki: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

No.

You would be the one to solve it.
So your satanic govts plan is now built around a private business concern? then what is stopping the Buhari govt from Dangote the balance 8 billion dollars he has been goingvround Europe to source for to complete his behind schedule refinery .. Better focus on the Topic and stop trying hard to derail it please ....GavelSlam in light of Kachikwus vow should he reign or not ? Yes or NO?
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by GavelSlam: 12:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

So your satanic govts plan is now built around a private business concern? then what is stopping the Buhari govt from Dangote the balance 8 billion dollars he has been goingvround Europe to source for to complete his behind schedule refinery .. Better focus on the Topic and stop trying hard to derail it please ....GavelSlam in light of Kachikwus vow should he reign or not ? Yes or NO?

Are you suggesting government should not depend on the private sector for its sustenance?

Is the rice in Thailand grown by government?

Is Apple a US government owned enterprise?

Or their refineries for that matter?

If Rice growing can be sponsored by government why can't oil refinery in the hands of the private be given all the attention it rightly deserves.

Abeg go siddon.

You have nothing to say.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by SarkinYarki: 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
GavelSlam:

Are you suggesting government should not depend on the private sector for its sustenance?

Is the rice in Thailand grown by government?

Is Apple a US government owned enterprise?

Or their refineries for that matter?

If Rice growing can be sponsored by government why can't oil refinery in the hands of the private be given all the attention it rightly deserves.

Abeg go siddon.

You have nothing to say.

I am saying if Buhari is depending on Dangote & serious about stopping importation of fuel then his govt should give Dangote to 8 billion dollars so that project can be completed ..Your useless govt is not even thinking ahead by support utility infrastructure around that refinery , by now I expect the Buhari govt to have started a coastal super highway for trucks that will be using that refinery ... Abeg answer me about Kachikwu
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by GavelSlam: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
SarkinYarki:

I am saying if Buhari is depending on Dangote & serious about stopping importation of fuel then his govt should give Dangote to 8 billion dollars so that project can be completed ..Your useless govt is not even thinking ahead by support utility infrastructure around that refinery , by now I expect the Buhari govt to have started a coastal super highway for trucks that will be using that refinery ... Abeg answer me about Kachikwu

How much is your whole GDP that you want to commit it to a singular project?

By the way, I ain't got to answer shit.

grin
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by AnuliKay: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2019
Okay

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Unconquerable: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
The epileptic and unreliable Nigerian economy is beginning to rub off on a man like Ibe Kachikwu.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Mhizdiva1: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
We are already in 2019 oga
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by banio: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Useless Man. All the casualisation in the Industry that you promised to fight is still on. Fellow Nigerians suffering for Shell, Agip, Chevron etc while they declare billion of dollars per year as profit.

He won't resign, he is just saying rubbish. He is not a man. He doesn't keep to his word.
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Legendguru: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
talk is cheap, its hard to make a change in nigeria fashola said more than that regarding power
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by Ubdavis(m): 6:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
His body language is already telling use that viable refinery in 2019 is not feasible. Nigerian politicians are the must brazen set of people ever....
Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by poseidon12: 1:02am On Apr 18, 2019
CoolOg:
This man is meant to be the Minister of Petroleum but they made him a junior minister who can't make major things effective without the Minister of Petroleum (President) consent and remember he said this while he was the Gmd of Nnpc before a Northern person was used to replace him.

Even after noticing some ineffectiveness in Nnpc, nothing was done to the Gmd because he is from the north.

In conclusion, he can't kill himself. He is just trying to make things work among them. If not him, Nupeng petroleum scarcity would have hit the nation.

Have ever heard anything from the Minister of Petroleum? No

I wonder why he didn't resign when he was sidelined. He should have.

1 Like

Re: Kachikwu: I Will Resign If Nigeria Continues To Import Petrol By 2019 (Throwback by sulaak(m): 12:37am On Dec 14, 2019
The promise is now 2023 and when El Rufai becomes president it will be 2027

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Peter Obi's Campaign At Ariaria Market, Aba / Reps To Legalise Use, Sale Of Cannabis In Nigeria / 2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.