Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,362 members, 7,954,474 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:53 PM

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (26933 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by BabyApple(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
Please for God listen to my Advice. I was in this similar case some months ago. U have been told several time that it is high blood pressure. Even after taking the high blood pressure drug its still the same.. I solve the problem with the help of God and the use of Ferrous Sulphate with Folic Acid because i have low blood count and my heart work heavily to pump blood which lead to HBP. So i used this two drug and it help me..
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by abjisperson(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
FortuneDeGreat:
Does that affects sleep? If yes, how?
the light emiitted from u phone during the night affects the brain.....I don't really know how to explain it but when I lost my phone, I realized I slept better than I used to
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by sammylink: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
You are the architect of your problem. You already know the problem and thus the solution is not far-fetched. You admitted that you drink beer which i assume is much. Excess alcohol causes insominia. Stop drinking too much beer.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by awa(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:
It is beginning to bothered me as I can't sleep all night long. latest I sleep is 9-10-11 PM and woke u 2-3 AM. and open eyes till morning.

I notice I'm reducing in weight and forgetful, especially remembering spellings. I am suspecting its the beer I'm drinking that is cause the sugar increase that is responsible.

any help on diet? I want to sleep 8hours for a week. please help me.

You know the cause already Beer..... Which other help do you just need
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by GindoX(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
bjjose:
Try to drink milk before sleeping.

You are talking from experience grin.. you go wake up 3am with little sweat,. Is not heat. Is a sign of good nourishment taking place or just concluded in ya body.. then you will fall asleep the next minutes

Shey ma English correct self.... grin
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Ecorleon(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:
It is beginning to bothered me as I can't sleep all night long. latest I sleep is 9-10-11 PM and woke u 2-3 AM. and open eyes till morning.

I notice I'm reducing in weight and forgetful, especially remembering spellings. I am suspecting its the beer I'm drinking that is cause the sugar increase that is responsible.

You may be suffering from anxiety disorder, drinking alcohol and smoking will complicate your condition and you may slip into depression except you go treatment. Go see a psychiatrist asap!

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
AZUH:
Smoke marly Kush and you will never regret it or complain about sleep .
cheesy
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by enemyofprogress: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
That is the sign of death o
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by lanreabbey(m): 1:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

Get your self Morning leaf and mix with ginger and onion..cook and start taking like tea...I bet you if u don't sleep like a mad dog no be ma papa born me grin .. sincerely it works like magic
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by FortuneDeGreat(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2019
abjisperson:
the light emiitted from u phone during the night affects the brain.....I don't really know how to explain it but when I lost my phone, I realized I slept better than I used to
Ok, thanks
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Patiks: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you sweat a lot (Heat intolerance) too, go run thyroid function test (TFT)_ It could be hyperthyroidism. You could also google the symptoms of hyperthyroidism.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Efeeloi: 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lack of sleep is insomnia, get Cellgivity and thank me later. You can send me a mail
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by onwuakpachris(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
js 200mg of tramadol and u good to go..
.thank me later
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by bjjose: 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oga I only sleep four hours aday because I have a lot if work to do.quote author=GindoX post=77618433]

You are talking from experience grin.. you go wake up 3am with little sweat,. Is not heat. Is a sign of good nourishment taking place or just concluded in ya body.. then you will fall asleep the next minutes

Shey ma English correct self.... grin[/quote]
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Pinuc: 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Before heeding to any advice from here, VISIT THE DOCTOR.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Nbote(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
shomutuski:

you've obviously disrupted your REM sleep cycle!!!!
this might be due to constant late night sleep.... it happened to me but i got rid of it by taking melatonin rich foods or just buy melatonin supplements at the counter at any pharmacy....

i'll advise you not to overuse the drug because addiction might set in and affect your body's ability to produce melatonin naturally....

get food rich in magnesium e.g banana, tomatoes, oats, ginger, rice etc....

also some steps to help you
1.....No Blue Light Exposure. Reduce your exposure to blue light 2 – 3 hours before bed. ...
E....Eat Right. Eating certain foods that are rich in melatonin can also help naturally raise your levels. ...
3...Lavender. Lavender scents induce a state of relaxation, which raises your melatonin as a response. ...
4....Sunshine. ...Red LED Light Therapy.

if all these proffered solutions doesnt work you need to see a doctor ASAP cus your losing weight catches my attention.

Thanks... I've practically gotten used to sleepless nites

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by stfadaanthony(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
I had to login so I can contribute to this. My mum suffered from similar issue,but thank God she is recovering, but I must tell you it hasn't been easy.
My advice to you,visit a Psychiatrist doctor. In my mums case,we visited about 3consultant,did heart scans,but the situation remained the same.

I believe a psychiatrist will be of help.

Quick recovery to you.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by RYTEBABY: 1:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

Go and treat tyfoid
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by meobizy(f): 2:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
ValCon888:
Your name says it all. All that soft work wey u dey do for night don dey affect you.
Maybe he has finally made enough money and is now looking for rest.
He has forgotten there is nothing like rest for the wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by amaks: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Go for hiv test. Read up the symptoms.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Perempe: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
*ENJOY GOOD HEALTH,

JIGSIMURPLUS = Health + Wealth*

*JIGSIMUR IN A NUTSHELL*

Jigsimur is a Therapeutic Blend and a Traditional African Medicine(TAM).

Jigsimur is a blend of carefully selected potent herbs and roots that have been scientifically proven to prevent and cure common ailments and stubborn diseases.

Jigsimur contains antioxidant , phyto-nutrient and anti aging elements that make it very ideal for both the young and the old.

Jigsimur has no any side effects as all the blends are 100% herbs and roots.

Jigsimur is brewed from the sap found in the *Aloe Ferox* plant which is *grown in the Western Cape of South Africa. The calcium, magnesium, potassium and zinc in Aloe Ferox* is much higher than in Aloe Vera.

The founder/inventor of this life saving blend is *Dr Jonathan Smith* was diagnosed of *Cancer* in the year 1998, he was seeking a natural solution after all conventional drugs and medication were not helpful, his research result is *JIGSIMUR* and in eleven (11) months after he placed himself on the Jigsimur therapy, *he was cancer free.*

*Nigeria* is the second nation after SA *to have a taste of JIGSIMUR*

The use of Jigsimur improves your overall health and immune system and is
*used for the treatment of*:

*Cancer,*

*Arthritis,*

*Gout,*

*Fibrosis,*

*Diabetes,*

*Migraines,*

*Insomnia,*

*Gall and Kidney stones,*

*Throat infections,*

*Heart burn Colic,*

*Stomach ulcers,*

*Hepatitis B*,

*Bladder infections,*

*Shingles*,

*Constipation,*

*Osteoporosis*,

*Tonsillitis,*

*Eczema,*

*Hypertension,*

*Conjunctivitis* and many other minor ailments.

We are already *domesticating these claims here in Nigeria with great testimonies pouring in from those placed on a therapy.
Jigsimur is also very good for all hormonal issues. That's why all forms of hormonal and metabolic disorders are resolved with Jigsimur.

Jigsimur is very good for treatment of insomnia(sleeplessness)I just a testimony from a friend that has not been sleeping well for months but started sleeping after he took jigsimur.. JIGSIMUR is simply the best

Call 08034082291 for more info

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by meobizy(f): 2:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Dacronym:
This man is a troll, and i believe we are being trolled by the mods
Yes.
Content generation is difficult even in a medium where users submit self-composed entries.
What I find the most funny is a lot of more educative threads waste while childish ones of this sort always hit front page.
Well, if it makes users post comments then I guess it was worthwhile.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by meobizy(f): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
abbaapple:
angry

You must be chronic masturbator lipsrsealed
If he was he won’t have this problem.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by olowocj(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Your name says it all. Why are you complaining?
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by cococandy(f): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Get checked for TB (tuberculosis) as well
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Martartins(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Excercise
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Slamjamz22(m): 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Having same problem... I can’t sleep for 5hrs lost a lot weight.. ��
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by nabegibeg: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

My advise go to yaba psychiatric hospital and have a doctor check on you. It might a neurological or insomnia issue

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by loganx: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
This is one of the symptoms of depression and going through too much stress - over thinking. I had same thing over a period of more than 4 to 6 months until it triggered a medical condition called Vertigo (google it).
I am doing very ok now, i get to sleep from 9:00pm to 5:30am and my mind has been at rest after a brilliant Neurologist cared for me.
Hurry up and visit a doctor before it creates another problem for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Orgasm A Day Can Lower A Man's Risk Of Prostate Cancer By 20%, Study Reveals / Coronavirus: Thieves Steal 6000 Hygiene Masks In Japan. / 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.