Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,942 members, 7,952,794 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:10 AM

I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight (26929 Views)

Who Else Can't Sleep With The Lights On? / I Can't Sleep At Night Please What Can I Do / I Had An Unprotected Sex And I'm Sick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Beey(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:
It is beginning to bothered me as I can't sleep all night long. latest I sleep is 9-10-11 PM and woke u 2-3 AM. and open eyes till morning.

I notice I'm reducing in weight and forgetful, especially remembering spellings. I am suspecting its the beer I'm drinking that is cause the sugar increase that is responsible.

any help on diet? I want to sleep 8hours for a week. please help me.
Nairaland is made up of self made doctors who will give you all kinds of advise.Sudden weightloss without trying to lose weight is a serious issue.Combined with the sleeplessness,I think it’s something worth seeing a doctor for.Turn a deaf ear while here, then make plans to see a doctor soonest possible.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Btruth: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Look for pear (avocado) leaves, boil it like one boiling 'agbo' (herb). Take a glass full in the evening.

Come back and thank me later.

https://m.guardian.ng/life/five-illnesses-to-treat-with-avocado-leaves/

1 Like

Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by echodrum(m): 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:
It is beginning to bothered me as I can't sleep all night long. latest I sleep is 9-10-11 PM and woke u 2-3 AM. and open eyes till morning.

I notice I'm reducing in weight and forgetful, especially remembering spellings. I am suspecting its the beer I'm drinking that is cause the sugar increase that is responsible.

our body work differently. Alcohol may be one of the contributing factors why you are not sleeping well. The best way to troubleshoot your condition is eliminate the alcohol intake and watch out for the results. If nothing changes, then you may need to see your Doctor for proper diagnosis.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by starboyflight(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
BabyApple:
Please for God listen to my Advice. I was in this similar case some months ago. U have been told several time that it is high blood pressure. Even after taking the high blood pressure drug its still the same.. I solve the problem with the help of God and the use of Ferrous Sulphate with Folic Acid because i have low blood count and my heart work heavily to pump blood which lead to HBP. So i used this two drug and it help me..

Can we talk better, I think I know someone this can help
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Mbaegbu: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
what is wrong with you is that ur brain does not secrete melantonin enough for u to sleep well. again if this is uncheck, it may lead to HBP and other health complications. plz dont drink sleeping tablet.
secondly, ur body is acidiotic.

what can help u now is a special water called Ionised kangen water which will correct the problem in ur brain and body.

Consultant Emma. 07030857513
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by yoged(m): 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
Jilo83:
Stay away from your phone at night
that's my greatest problem. I'm toughen up on it soon.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by gwinaB(m): 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
Go and check your blood pressure
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Orangina(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
be careful you might be entering schizophrenia disorder. very bad can also lead to Mental Disorder. but. how old are you. i have the remedy.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by upuphim(m): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you care for supplement solution contact me (comoli2009@gmail.com) for Swissgarde products. I recommend Cal-c-mag and Omega plus.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by BabyApple(m): 4:59pm On Apr 17, 2019
starboyflight:

Can we talk better, I think I know someone this can help
this is link to my Facebook. www.facebook.com , please dont quote me because i will delete the link as soon as possible.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Fusion23: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nbote:
I'm suffering from basically same thing... Mine is worse as d earliest I have to slip is 12 and somehow I'll still b up before 3.. Can't seem to slip for 5hrs straight

do you snore also..you might have sleep apnea..try and loose weight if you are fat...excersise and take a shower before you sleep
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Nbote(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Fusion23:

do you snore also..you might have sleep apnea..try and loose weight if you are fat...excersise and take a shower before you sleep

I no dey miss my morning push up work outs and I'm definitely not near fat sef
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stop drinking.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Realbelieveer(m): 6:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Let me say something about this..

Once upon a time, I hardly sleep 3hrs. I think a lot. My work was giving me sleepless nights due to pressure.. I started drinking and smoking. I sleep 10pm and wake 4am. Asin heavy drinking.
And when I sleep. If I just hear a sound. And I open my eyes. That's the end. I won't close my eyes again. Even if its 1am.

Sometimes I use sex to force my self to sleep.

Let me tell u how I escaped this-

I prayed!!! Yes. I prayed!!! Only prayers with a determined mind will make u have rest of mind no matter what bothers u..

Is it your phone that makes u stay awake that much. Download good apps that reached about God's words. Use them at nights and morning. That doesn't stop your chats...

God bless
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by TruthinAction: 7:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

Please are you born again? If you are not, give your life to Jesus. If you are, you can be healed. I have testimonies of two persons with similar and even worse cases healed by the special grace of God.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Coolgent(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Gboy101:

Gey fresh Fura from Hausa and drink it, u will thank me later.
Avoid alcohol, avoid worry, stop planning while on bed.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Shootlion: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oga or whoever you are, pls you are not well. There is nothing normal about sleeping for less than the normal hours required for a good and healthy sleep. Pls visit your doctor.

I don't know about you but since I can remember, I have never slept for four hours straight at night and I am perfectly normal.

Different strokes for different folks. [/quote]
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by frozen70(f): 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
You are the problem and solution to your problem

Stop taking alcohol excessively

Reduce your sugar intake

Stop pressing phone once it's 9pm

Try and check your blood sugar levels and blood pressure

Eat more of fruits and vegetables

Always take a cool shower before bed time

Free your mind from all worries and create happiness for yourself

Help your self because no one will do it better for your
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by sulasa07(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Gboy101:

Different people,different issue.My own be say I no wan sleep at all,but if I mistakenly sleep,I no go wan wake up at all.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by starboyflight(m): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
BabyApple:
this is link to my Facebook. www.facebook.com , please dont quote me because i will delete the link as soon as possible.

Pls I just logged in, you could have deleted the link. Didn’t get it
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Healthylife2(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
This may be works but there is more unique stratagies to loss weight. I prefer loss weight without exercise and it really works for me. You should try these tips loss weight without exercise.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Healthylife2(m): 10:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Gideon16(m): 8:54am On Mar 26
lanreabbey:

Get your self Morning leaf and mix with ginger and onion..cook and start taking like tea...I bet you if u don't sleep like a mad dog no be ma papa born me grin .. sincerely it works like magic
Pls what's is morning leaf? Or do you mean morninga leaf?
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by lanreabbey(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26
Gideon16:

Pls what's is morning leaf? Or do you mean morninga leaf?
I mean Moringa Leaf
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Measle: 8:41pm On Mar 26
Gboy101:

There are some Chinese green teas that can remedy what you are passing through and at the end you will thank me for it. Call or chat me on this phone number if you can +2347069584726
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Gideon16(m): 9:28am On Mar 28
lanreabbey:

I mean Moringa Leaf
Alright. Thank you.
Re: I Can't Sleep For More Than 3 Hours At Night And I'm Losing Weight by Dlemy: 9:25am On Apr 14
Happy Sunday
Doctors, Pharmacist, Hospital and Admin Store Personnel in the house.
Kindly assist connect me with medical equipment or medicine delivery job (Medical Courier)
I have my own bus to do the delivery job but I need contacts within Lagos and it environment please.
Reach me on : 08148064886.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Orgasm A Day Can Lower A Man's Risk Of Prostate Cancer By 20%, Study Reveals / Coronavirus: Thieves Steal 6000 Hygiene Masks In Japan. / 9 Health Benefits Of Beans You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.