Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,631 members, 7,955,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:14 PM

Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) (23784 Views)

Pulling Out Parade For Former Chief Of Army Staff Lt Gen Farouk Yahaya / Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu / Chief Of Army Staff, Buratai Visits President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Timekeeper: 6:58am On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=koolaid87 post=77608677][/quote]
U say what
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Amanew(m): 7:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Instead of you to be visiting Sambisa Forest ,
You are here collecting foolish award that has nothing to offer to humanity!
Nonsense of Nigeria!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by izeksblog: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2019
It is well oo
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by peesleem(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello nairalander, please help a brother
I had issue in my place of work, which resulted to not been paid salary since January, have exhausted all cash on me and have not eaten since yesterday.
I don't think I will stoop low to this, but hunger had no boundary, reason why I decided to go home and get some foodstuffs, but I don't have transport fare, I stay at Ibadan and am going to ore in ondo state, please any amount you can you to help me will be appreciated thanks in anticipation
This is my account details sir/ma
Acc no. 2893876019.
Acc name. Akinleye Peter Akintunde.
Bank. FCMB
Thanks in anticipation sir/ma
God will richly bless you
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
This looks palatial.....but not as palatial as the ooni of ife's abode.....

This is more palatial to me sha, the way Oni's palace is set up looks weird some how.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 8:21am On Apr 17, 2019
Igbobyblood:
oya go and cry one side.

That's why he's a common general because they will properly change him in four years to come

You do not understand power - so I won’t get into an argument with you.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by crisycent: 8:51am On Apr 17, 2019
Umogun gha to kpèré
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Youngjohnosas: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
GidiWoodsMan:

Leave them alone, they are all living in the past, including the Oba. You can imagine him thanking the army for 'protecting democracy'. He thinks if Buratai had the wherewithal carry out a coup he wouldn't have done it already.
A military coup wouldn't reduce the popularity or sacredness of the Oba.He only thanked Him firstly because he is a Nigerian and unbehalf of his people.Bring an Idi-amin to rule Nigeria today the sacredness of the Oba of Benin remains intact.

3 Likes

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by dante0147: 9:12am On Apr 17, 2019
vioment:
Fine palace;

Am just saying, i hope he went there to remind the oba that fg will not be giving out those cars and cheques/alerts.

He should also remind oba to stay out of local chairman affairs; and that he doesn't own all or even 1/10th of benin land. As long as this understanding is good, I hail oba.

Unstable, Sloppy creature what do you know about the KINGDOM OF BENIN!

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2019
nice one from the oba, if na Ooni now him go even hug buratai. Afonja ass licking
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:15am On Apr 17, 2019
beeznitfizo:
Y Oba no fit come down from the step and take proper pic with the General?
mumu go bring the Oba down so him go take proper pics with Buratai na

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 17, 2019
Red neck Generals everywhere sad "Oba ato kpee"
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 17, 2019
vioment:
Fine palace;

Am just saying, i hope he went there to remind the oba that fg will not be giving out those cars and cheques/alerts.

He should also remind oba to stay out of local chairman affairs; and that he doesn't own all or even 1/10th of benin land. As long as this understanding is good, I hail oba.

grin you wish you could say this but bruh you can’t, just take whatever he does and move on cheesy.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by technuel: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2019
yesss

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by SWORD419(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2019
traditional tittle loading
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by ushafe(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
chiedu7:
He has come to warn him that nobody should stop the Fulani Herdsmen
Not possible, you think that man you see there is one Chief Eze from the East? NO!
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by ushafe(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2019
Venerable612:

Common General you say?

You are referring to the commanding officer of the entire Nigerian Army force as a common general?

He is Oba, only of Benin - if anything, his influence starts and ends in Benin.

He can afford to sit on a throne and take a picture with the General only because he is in his Kingship abode. He can’t be in Abuja and sit down on a throne to take pictures.
Oba is for lifetime and General is not.
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by Venerable612(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2019
ushafe:

Oba is for lifetime and General is not.

Your logic is faulty. That’s not the point. The point is on the power they wield.

Can you say the same of PMB because he himself is not president for a lifetime.

At this moment - Buratai is the General commanding officer of the Nigerian Armed forces. He is no mean man compared to the king of a region in a state. You can talk about common general when he becomes retired and rested.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by vioment: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
dante0147:

Unstable, Sloppy creature what do you know about the KINGDOM OF BENIN!

i know about some of the forged stories added to the old glory.

And the one story about how e no gree go where oyibo one take am, after dem family dun work for oyibo slave traders tire.

well, some people like all these theatrics. As for me, he's not my king, my kings are elected eg the presido, the governor, the lg chair person, are my kings and queens, and not some no level old disgraced glory people.

1 Like

Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 1:58am On Apr 18, 2019
I hope that kid waiting on the Oba also goes to school...
Re: Chief Of Army Staff, Lt Gen Tukur Buratai Visits Oba Of Benin (Photos) by DeOTR: 3:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Venerable612:

Your logic is faulty. That’s not the point. The point is on the power they wield.

Can you say the same of PMB because he himself is not president for a lifetime.

At this moment - Buratai is the General commanding officer of the Nigerian Armed forces. He is no mean man compared to the king of a region in a state. You can talk about common general when he becomes retired and rested.
The General at the mercy of a Civilian President? Forget that gist! A Traditional Rule of Oba of Benin class has more power at the tip of his left index finger than all the Generals combined.
These Kings can undo even a President. Who is Buratai's father?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" / Aisha Buhari To Testify Against Aminu Adamu In Court / I Saw Policemen Kill My Dad – Six-year-old Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.