Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" (23511 Views)

Edo 2020: Buhari Endorses Ize-Iyamu / Edo 2020: Buhari Summons Oshiomhole / Budget 2020: Buhari, Osinbajo Double Their Cost Of Travels, Food To N3.5bn - PT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by OndoFirstBorn(m): 3:04pm On Oct 08, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari on Tuesday has said that he is suffering from cold.

He, however, attributed his ailment to his hard work as the President of the country.

Buhari disclosed this while presenting the 2020 Appropriation Bill to a joint session of the National Assembly in Abuja.

Immediately after observing protocols and before presenting the details of the bill, the President apologised for his voice.

He said, “Before I proceed to read the details of the budget, let me apologise for my voice.

“As you can hear in my voice, I have cold because I am working hard.”

The comment attracted loud laughter and applause from all those inside the chamber, including the President of the Senate, Ahmad Lawan; Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, federal lawmakers, state governors, members of the Federal Executive Council and leaders of the ruling All Progressives Congress, among others

https://punchng.com/budget-2020-i-have-cold-because-im-working-hard-buhari/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:08pm On Oct 08, 2019
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he says things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin

65 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by OVIHINNO(m): 3:11pm On Oct 08, 2019
Cold now the sign of hardworking? Odiegu

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Aderewah: 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
lol. working hard chewing gworo and watching cow x rated films. Spits.

102 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by fatymore(f): 3:14pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok....go and use procold

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by AutoReportNG: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lawd have mercy... This our president ehn...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Jimalicoco(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Ecoplexus: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
Clown in chief

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Carmit(m): 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
For the people that will come and blast him I have one question for you..

Is buhari an human being??

angry

6 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by FarahAideed: 3:15pm On Oct 08, 2019
grin grin grin God punish all those supporting this thing

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by toyinjimoh(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Nigeria senators are receiving 36million naira monthly each yet nigerians are unemployed, failed state

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Notatribalist(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Another excuse to go to London.. Just watch out.

24 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by NaijaOlosho(f): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
cheesy

cry cry
SAD NEWS....

NIGERIAN RAPPER SKY B IS DEAD.

HE DIED OF HEART ATTACK THIS MORNING

SEE PHOTOS AND VIDEO

SEE THREAD HERE: https://www.nairaland.com/5459950/breaking-nigerian-rapper-sky-b#82954011

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Etizz: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Lol.......I keep wondering how stupid this man thinks Nigerians are....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by DennisEche(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Joker, working hard our economy is in shamble,working hard yet our exchange rate is crying,working hard yet we are the poverty capital of the world,working hard yet kidnapping and insecurity is every where and the highest. Better thunder from sango go strike u

2 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by FarahAideed: 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carmit:

angry

You Buharist and English language sef? The correct question should be " is Buhari a human being ?"

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by PureGoldh(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Baba wan travel again grin

He should call or whatsapp me on 081 0 166 6771 to buy Pure Original Honey before he travel again oo

9 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by spartan50(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2019
Idiot!! Travel to London for treatment

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by BafanaBafana: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Baba Buhari has charisma, he has aura!

God bless our president.
Nigeria will succeed

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Carmit(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Simplyleo:
One thing I like this man for is his sense of humour. grin. I could remember the other time when he was asking Ambode "how is your lagoon?" grin

I'm sure he say things like this to give the senior wailing community and their social media urchins some work to do. grin

Very soon, the likes of Reno and FFK will react while their social media rats cheer them up for "fighting against tyranny". grin grin

Those ones are jobless without buhari na... You should know that..

Irrelevant clout chasers

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by fabianiyobosa(m): 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
Carmit:

angry

Was Jonathan a human?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Simplyleo: 3:17pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:
You have been screaming this line since 2015, pls are you sure it is the Living God you always call? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by solmusdesigns: 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
cool

good to know he still has his sense of humour, i like how peacefull the house of representative was., unlike during Saraki/Dogara's 8 Assembly.. People constituiting nuisance the last budget presentation had being retired politically, even Dino Melaye now behaves maturely

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by shehuson53(m): 3:18pm On Oct 08, 2019
Sai BABA, keep on the good work and May Allah grand you more power with wisdom. In Sha Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Carmit(m): 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
FarahAideed:

If buhari is a thing and he is the president what are you?

You shouldn't even be existing again now grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by Xclusiveme: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
I don't why impeachment is so hard for Nigerians. Buhari is not physically and mentally fit to rule and that's why we suffer. We need someone who understands the people and share enlightment.

13 Likes

Re: Budget 2020: Buhari "I Have Cold Because I'm Working Hard" by adecz: 3:19pm On Oct 08, 2019
sad

People always applaud silly or
stupid comments, when it comes
from 'big man' mouth..

Na insults suppose follow yeye
meaningless statements.

angry angry sad

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Umaru Dikko Is Dead - Prominent Northern Politician / Amotekun: Ebonyi Said South-West Governors ‘Stole’ Their Security Idea / Rivers: All Eyes On Magnus Abe As Political Permutations Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.