Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,368 members, 7,819,323 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration (7497 Views)

Dalung, Lalong And Others At WestAfrica Golf Tour Tee-off At IBB Intl Golf Club / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 3:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
I was old enough at the time to be on Ikorodu Road, rioting against IBB's regime. We stopped an amoured column from Ikeja cantonement with nothing but will power and bare chests; by the end of the next day, some of us were dead, shot to pieces by IBB's goons. But we pesevered and the demon fled govt.

How can we today, allow the same murdering, lying, thieving, decieving, cheating, immoral scumbag back to power? That man should be at bar beach, tied to sand filled oil drums awaiting the executioners order and the clicks of a million triggers.

This is Dele Giwa. . .

[img]http://babajidesalu.files./2010/04/dele_giwa_1.jpg[/img]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by tpiah: 3:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^where was this fake pity of yours when you posted a photo of a boy with an arrow in his head?

werent you mocking him?
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 3:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
The spirit of Dele Giwa and many, many, many others will haunt IBB for all the days of his life.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
Olaolufred:

Barawo has signed out. Afraid of facing the fact.

Ole, there is what is called sleep. undecided undecided
Ever heard of that?

I don't live here on nairaland.

I'm back! cool cool cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
No amount of blackmail and intimidation will stand on the way of truth. cool Abiola will not steal my future. cool

Some of the things I enjoy today (like my state Anambra) was created by IBB.
Even EVERTHING we call Federal Government today was built by him up to about 70%.

The man has vision, courage, intelligence and charisma to lead Nigeria. All others in this race are PRETENDERS.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 3:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

No amount of blackmail and intimidation will stand on the way of truth. cool Abiola will not steal my future. cool

[size=16pt]Some of the things handouts I enjoy today[/size] (like my state Anambra) was created by IBB.
Even EVERTHING we call Federal Government today was built by him up to about 70%.

The man has vision, courage, intelligence and charisma to lead Nigeria. All others in this race are PRETENDERS.

Finally, you are confessing your motives. We know where your Lies are coming from now
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
Solomon227:

@ Onlylies
Nna u shuld be ashamed of yourself because the North&IBB gave u an Evil OBJ leaving behind evil deeds and the same North is now giving u an undiluted Evil-supremo and u are still em brassing it like your brain don loose all d memory. rubbish

Nwokem why not continue with your Abiola mob and go suck a bitter lemon. undecided cool

All that you and you crew have done is to scare people without supporting anything with facts. IBB remains the only one in this election with: courage, intelligence, vision and charisma to be called the president of Nigeria.
Ironically, some of you that claim to love Nigeria more than everyone else want dunces to lead Nigeria have the faintest of ideas of what a Nigeria president should be like. Under these weaklings, Nigeria was mortgaged to the highest bidder in the world, and you are here talking nonsense.

Let me tell you, I have finally decided to support IBB in this elections irrespective of the outcomes!  cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

^^where was this fake pity of yours when you posted a photo of a boy with an arrow in his head?

werent you mocking him?

Fcking blood sucking winsh go and sit in the cemetery where your type congregates.

@topic
[size=14pt]A widows pain. He was best man at their wedding, but. . .[/size]

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHREK7gf6UU?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by tpiah: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
Beaf:

my mama is a Fcking blood sucking winsh who sits in the cemetery where her type congregates.

i ask you once again you B.ASTARD

[size=20pt]DID YOU NOT POST A PHOTO OF A BOY WITH AN ARROW IN HIS HEAD IN ORDER TO MOCK HIM[/size]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

Finally, you are confessing your motives. We know where your Lies are coming from now

My friend get off my d*ck!  cool

The truth hurts but you MUST face it.  I won't allow your Abiola to continue shaping Nigeria's future from the grave!  cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 3:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
I wish posters will also be honest enough to post all the pictures of those who died under Obasanjo's watch. Yet he ruled Nigeria for 8 years and ACHIEVED NOTHING.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 4:02pm On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

i ask you once again you B.ASTARD

DID YOU NOT POST A PHOTO OF A BOY WITH AN ARROW IN HIS HEAD IN ORDER TO MOCK HIM

Ain't you in the cemetery yet, sucking blood from dead bodies like winshes do? We are discussing Nigeria's future here, it isn't a place for spent dunces with hormonal deficiency's.

[size=21pt]More from Vatsa's widow and son[/size]
[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TTlf7WZx4U?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by tpiah: 4:03pm On Sep 16, 2010
Beaf:

my mama
Ain't you in the cemetery yet, sucking blood from dead bodies like winshes do? We are discussing Nigeria's future here, cretins like us congregate in places for spent dunces with hormonal deficiency's.

i ask you again you[b] B.ASTARD[/b]

[size=25pt]
DID YOU NOT POST A PHOTO OF A BOY WITH AN ARROW IN HIS HEAD IN ORDER TO MOCK HIM
[/size]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:15pm On Sep 16, 2010
Ibahim Babangida had a better vision for Nigeria than others before him.

The man did everything within the limits of the meager resources at his disposal at the time.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f16L6Ah9T-Q?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
At least under him, I see a proper vision for local business development and encouragement of exports.
The man sees what needs to be seen.

Others are busy hiding.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Beaf: 4:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
tpiah:

i ask you again you[b] B.ASTARD[/b]

You sound like a scratched record. Your fellow winshes are waiting in the cemetery.

[size=21pt]More on IBB (really sad toward the end)[/size]
[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-lvwBGX9Uk?fs=1&amp[/flash]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:26pm On Sep 16, 2010
Now let us see what holds sway today.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8LdTp4nQ6g?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:29pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^

I am a LOYAL PARTY MAN and will pull strings from Ota farm. lol.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by tpiah: 4:31pm On Sep 16, 2010
Beaf:

my mama sounds like a scratched record. Her fellow winshes are waiting in the cemetery.

i ask you again you B.ASTARD

[size=25pt]

[/size]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
Grass root political development was the brainchild of IBB.

[flash=480,385]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwhDN9nSbnc?fs=1&hl=en_US"[/flash]
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^
We still have not invented a better electoral system than the one he created and bequeathed us.
Remember Option A4?
We've not produced anything better since then.

Obasanjo threw it out to be able to steal elections.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
Is it possible for one man to produce all of these in 8 years:

The establishment of new Universities and Polytechnics.
The movement of Federal Capital from Lagos to Abuja.
The reorganization of the Nigeria Police into seven Zonal Operation Areas.
The unemployment grant to States for agricultural programmes and vocational skills.
Establishment of Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery (MAMSER).
A 46-member Panel to review the 1979 Constitution.
The creation of Akwa Ibom, Katsina, Abia, Anambra, Delta, Jigawa, Kebbi, Kogi, Osun, Yobe and Taraba States and over 136 new Local Government Areas with take off grants.
Direct funding of Local Government Areas from the Federal Government to make them autonomous.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:42pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^
Continued:

National Agricultural Land Development Authority (NALDA).
National Orientation Agency (NOA) formerly known as the ‘‘Mass Mobilization for Self-Reliance Social Justice and Economic Recovery’’ (MAMSER).
National Directorate of Employment (NDE).
Federal Environment Protection Agency (FEPA).
Lagos Third Mainland Bridge.
Federal Urban Mass Transit programme.
The 1991 National Population Census (NPC).
National Women Commission.
The Directorate of Food, Roads and Rural Infrastructure (DIFRRI).
Federal Road Safety Corps (FRSC).
National Health Insurance Scheme (NHIS).
National Housing Fund.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Still continued:

Commission of the Onne Fertilizer Plant in Rivers State.
The 260 million dollars Petrol Chemical Plant in Kaduna.
Establishment of four (4) bodies in one day National Population Commission,
National Revenue Mobilization Commission, Code of Conduct Bureau and Code of Conduct Tribunal.
NNPC Escravos- Lagos Gas Pipeline at Egbin,
National Electoral Commission (NPC).
Elesa Eleme Refinery in River State.
Children Trust Fund.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
Still continued:

Resumed diplomatic relations with Israel
Central Bank Autonomy Decree,
Others were: NAFDAC; Ecomog; Reduction of import duties on newsprint, etc.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
Take your pick!

Everything we have today as Federal Government was created by IBB.

How can people turn the truth on its head like this? Just because some man died the way he lived??
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
So, from the foregoing achievements of IBB in office, if he says he will create state police, enthrone true federalism and empower the youths more through growing the free market, why should any rational and unbiased Nigerian doubt that??

I know can't !
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 4:55pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

So, from the foregoing achievements of IBB in office, if he says he will create state police, enthrone true federalism and empower the youths more through growing the free market, why should any rational and unbiased Nigerian doubt that??

I know can't !

Perfect sycophant with the perfect name. All your intentions are begining to show. You are the chief campaigner designated to Nairaland. See the useless, baseless research. IBB ko, Ikechukwu ni. grin
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 4:58pm On Sep 16, 2010
I know that many Nigerians have never even thought about these facts. They have been shouted to submission by a ravenous yelling mob.

Nigeria cannot be tied down because Abiola died. There have been many other Nigerians who died too.
My concern now is, who has what it takes to deliver something substantial for the future?

We've had Yar adua, and frankly, most of the contestants are like him. There is only one with the vision, courage, intelligence and charisma to pull off major changes in Nigeria. His name is IBB. Full stop.  cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 5:04pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

Perfect sycophant with the perfect name. All your intentions are begining to show. You are the chief campaigner designated to Nairaland. See the useless, baseless research. IBB ko, Ikechukwu ni. grin

How about you leaving your mob and using your head for once. undecided

All these people planning to steal your votes, what have they ever achieved in office? We can't even have a free and fair elections today, when we had it in 1991.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

How about you leaving your mob and using your head for once. undecided

All these people planning to steal your votes, what have they ever achieved in office? We can't even have a free and fair elections today, when we had it in 1991.

Has your sponsor ever seen a free and fair election take place, and allow it to follow due course? When you point 1 finger, the other 4 are pointing back at you. He was never elected in a free and fair election, and he visited all sorts of crime and tyranny against Nigeria during his rule. I doubt if someone that so despises the electoral process and has no respect for it, will be willing to go the route of free and fair elections. I'd rather someone else steal my votes than IBB.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by desgiezd(m): 5:09pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Take your pick!

Everything we have today as Federal Government was created by IBB.

How can people turn the truth on its head like this? Just because some man died the way he lived??

Apparently, justice, equity and fairplay mean nothing to you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fowler , Osinbanjo Out! Cabal Moves To Cage Tinubu / LIVE UPDATES: PHOTOS: PDP In Early Lead In EdoDecides2020 - Premium Times / Immigration Fails To Submit Annual Financial Statements Since 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.