Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration (7499 Views)

Dalung, Lalong And Others At WestAfrica Golf Tour Tee-off At IBB Intl Golf Club / Rabiu Kwankwaso Presidential Declaration, Live On Ait. Pictures. / 2015 PRESIDENTIAL DECLARATION!!!BUHARI VISITS AND INVITES GOVERNOR FASHOLA!(PIX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Another question for your WAEC, who organised the worst elections in the history of the WHOLE WORLD:

Answer: Your brother Olusegun Obasanjo.

Who chose him to be Nigeria's leader? IBB. Shows IBB's ability to make the right choices. Besides i dont do my brother, my brother nonsense like you. If OBJ did bad, then he did. The proof is there, so that is not the argument. When you are caught lying you try to derail.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Answer your brother. . .

which one of them? I will like you to name the brother.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

Who chose him to be Nigeria's leader? IBB. Shows IBB's ability to make the right choices. Besides i dont do my brother, my brother nonsense like you. If OBJ did bad, then he did. The proof is there, so that is not the argument. When you are caught lying you try to derail.

So now Obasanjo is not a man of his own? He is a kite tied to IBB?

Why can't you people focus on the failures of your own people than trying to lynch a man who actually empowered you in Nigeria. If IBB did not support power shift to the west, do you think it would have happened?

Why do you enjoy stabbing people in the back? Na wa!
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:19pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

So now Obasanjo is not a man of his own? He is a kite tied to IBB?

Why can't you people focus on the failures of your own people than trying to lynch a man who actually empowered you in Nigeria. If IBB did not support power shift to the west, do you think it would have happened?

Why do you enjoy stabbing people in the back. Na wa.

IBB obviously knows something you dont. You are a retard once again. Yoruba's fight for what is right regardless of whose ox is gored, not suck the backside of anyone that will give them a handout. OBJ was imposed by IBB and IBB got his reward from OBJ. There can never be 2 masters in one house. OBJ was never Yoruba's choice and can never win an election in his own town. Which failures are in the west? The west is better off than any other part of Nigeria, except ABJ. So wtf are you on about OnlyLies? So you have decided to go the way of Chyz in your desperation. When a bush rat is caught, he does all he can to runaway.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2010
Meanwhile enjoy the declaration pictures of your next president.

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:23pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

IBB obviously knows something you dont. You are a retard once again. Yoruba's fight for what is right regardless of whose ox is gored, not suck the backside of anyone that will give them a handout. OBJ was imposed by IBB and IBB got his reward from OBJ. There can never be 2 masters in one house. Which failures are in the west? The west is better off than any other part of Nigeria, except ABJ. So wtf are you on about OnlyLies? So you have decided to go the way of Chyz in your desperation. When a bush rat is caught, he does all he can to runaway.

My friend, the more you talk the more you expose your stupidity and infancy. You think your people can threaten Nigeria? In fact I would now work harder to help elect IBB. cool cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Meanwhile enjoy the declaration pictures of your next president.

grin grin grin grin. The ogogoro wey dem give you drink is messing with your mind. Besides who is that behind IBB wearing a badly sown Yoruba hat. Ahhh IBB, too desperate, and a big stager. No wonder the Agbero's were fighting at eagle's square. grin grin grin grin. Hope he feeds you at least, cause this your lies can cause mental problems for you.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:28pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

My friend, the more you talk the more you expose your stupidity and infancy. You think your people can threaten Nigeria? In fact I would now work harder to help elect IBB. cool cool

hahahahha. coming from the infant himself. That is right, no matter whose ox is gored. IBB spited Yoruba's with OBJ, MKO and so many other things. He thinks he can runaway like that. He set the stage for his return. But we dont want. And above all he is genuinely the wrong person for Nigeria. His idea's are outdated, and he is neither mentally nor physically fit to rule Nigeria. Tell your Grandpa to take a rest. I know he is running out of money as he can hardly fund his campaign. If you think you will campaign for IBB to death to spite Yoruba's you are wasting your time, cause it will surely kill you when he loses. grin. This is not about ethnicity but an evil person.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:30pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

grin grin grin grin. The ogogoro wey dem give you drink is messing with your mind. Besides w[b]ho is that behind IBB wearing a badly sown Yoruba hat.[/b] Ahhh IBB, too desperate, and a big stager. No wonder the Agbero's were fighting at eagle's square. grin grin grin grin. Hope he feeds you at least, cause this your lies can cause mental problems for you.

The man enjoys more support from YOUR corner of Nigeria, so what are you talking about?
The "agberos" are actually Nigerians. cool cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

The man enjoys more support from YOUR corner of Nigeria, so what are you talking about?
The "agberos" are actually Nigerians. cool cool

His name then? Surely you must know since you are a campaigner and i am sure you are eager to point out the big people in IBB's corner. Or are you that lowly payed that you guys dont know? Looks like they put a bodyguard in Yoruba clothes. Very badly sown Yoruba hat.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

hahahahha. coming from the infant himself. That is right, no matter whose ox is gored. IBB spited Yoruba's with OBJ, MKO and so many other things. He thinks he can runaway like that. He set the stage for his return. But we dont want. And above all he is genuinely the wrong person for Nigeria. His idea's are outdated, and he is neither mentally nor physically fit to rule Nigeria. Tell your Grandpa to take a rest. I know he is running out of money as he can hardly fund his campaign. If you think you will campaign for IBB to death to spite Yoruba's you are wasting your time, cause it will surely kill you when he loses. grin. This is not about ethnicity but an evil person.

I keep telling you that you are a kid. 1990s is not today. If you are intelligent enough, you would notice that IBB's top priority is to finally heal the civil war wounds. I know that in your extremely selfish world, you can't see that. Not to worry, the rest of us see.
The only reason IBB would have wanted to assuage the Yoruba in 1990s was because Ndigbo could not be counted to stand with the North in case of trouble.

If IBB finally heals that wound and integrate Ndigbo into Nigerian mainstream (which will happen irrespective of what your people do), then, I can assure you that you cannot threaten Nigeria in any way.  cool cool

This is the point I want Igbo readers to understand too.

IBB wants to build a nation out of Nigeria.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:38pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

His name then? Surely you must know since you are a campaigner and i am sure you are eager to point out the big people in IBB's corner. Or are you that lowly payed that you guys dont know? Looks like they put a bodyguard in Yoruba clothes. Very badly sown Yoruba hat.

ROLL CALL

*Governor Aliyu Shinkafi , Zamfara State
*Governor Murtala Nyako Adamawa State
*Governor Babangida Aliyu Niger State
*Dr. Peter Odili, former Governor Rivers State,
*Hon. Ghali Umar Na’Abba, former Speaker, House of Representatives,
*Former Governor Abdulkadir Kure, Niger State
*Former Senate President, Senator Ken Nnamani
*Former Nasarawa State Governor, Abdullahi Adamu
*Former Health Minister, Professor ABC Nwosu
*Alhaji Tanko Yakassai.
*General Mohammed Magoro,
*Alhaji Mohammed Abacha
*Kazeem Afegbua
*Abdulkadir Dantata
*Sen Nuhu Aliyu
*Gabriel Umoden
*Alhaji S. Bakare (Oluwalogbon)
*Mohammed Abacha
*Chief Kenny Martins
*Chief Mrs. Remi Adiukwu-Bakare
*Hon. Awwal Tukur
*Senator Zainabe Kure
*Senator Nuhu Aliyu
*Senator Awesu Kuta.
*General Saliu Ibrahim, former Chief of Army Staff
*Senator Kanti Bello
*Professor Sam Oyovbiare
*Hon. Abdul Ningi
*Democratic Party presidential aspirant, Chief Obinna Uzor
*Chief Francis Ayegbeni.
*Representatives of the Yoruba Council of Elder
*Representatives of the South-South Youth Assembly
*Dr. Mrs Gambo Zuweira
*Hazim Gbolaranmi, *Former Dep. Gov
Magaret Udom
*AVM Hamza Abdullahi
*Deputy Gov of Kwara
*Alex Akinyele
*Mike Nwaukoni
*Amb Leo Okogu
*Sunny Okogwu
*Dr. Abiye Sekibo
*Apollos Amadi
*Murtala Aliyu
*Dr. Bello Gusau
*Alhaji Sada Ilu
*Shettima Mustapha
*Alhaji Umar Abba Gana
*Jibril Aminu
*Sen. Sylvester Anyanwu
*Chief Regal Ofomba
*Dr. Tony Eze
*Prince Arthur Eze (represented)
*Francis Ogboru
*Alhaji Abbey Ibrahim
*Keneth Kobani
*Hon. Bawa Buari, former Chief Whip, House of Reps
*Alhaji Hassan Jalo
*Alhaji Danjuma Hammed
*Munir Jafar, former MD, NMA
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:39pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

I keep telling you that you are a kid. 1990s is not today. If you are intelligent enough, you would notice that IBB's top priority is to finally heal the civil war wounds. I know that in your extremely selfish world, you can't see that. Not to worry, the rest of us see.
The only reason IBB would have wanted to assuage the Yoruba in 1990s was because Ndigbo could not be counted to stand with the North in case of trouble.

If IBB finally heals that wound and integrate Ndigbo into Nigerian mainstream (which will happen irrespective of what your people do), then, I can assure you that you cannot threaten Nigeria in any way.  cool cool

IBB wants to build a nation out of Ngieria.

hahahhaha, you are now peddling your shit to Igbo's. IBB couldnt trust Igbo's then, so why trust them now? Northerner's were never interested in the civil war or cared. Remember Yoruba's helped to end the war. Northerner's were ready to ethnically cleanse the Igbo's. And all of a sudden they care about civil war? You are a big disgrace to your tribe. You will lick the ground for a few handouts and sellout your people. What a big shame.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:40pm On Sep 16, 2010
*Clem Ohameze
*Dr. Junaid Mohammed
*Former Minister Musa Gwadabe
*Alhaji Hamed Hassan
*Hon. Shehu Sani
*Hon. Wadada
*Hon. Mercy Almona-Isei
*Hon. Linda Ikpeazu
*Princess Adama Dania
*Professor Mrs. Chinwe Obaji, former Minister
*Alhaji Bello Bagudu
*Alhaji Umaru Ndanusa
*Sen. Dangana Ndayako
*Sambo Dasuki
*Former Governor Abdulkadir Kure, Niger State
*Alhaji Tanko Yakassai.
General Mohammed Magoro,
*Alhaji Mohammed Abacha
*Kazeem Afegbua
*Abdulkadir Dantata
*Sen Nuhu Aliyu
*Gabriel Umoden
*Alhaji S. Bakare (Oluwalogbon)
*Dr. Kunle Olajide
*Mohammed Abacha
*Chief Mrs. Remi Adiukwu-Bakare
*Hon. Awwal Tukur
*Senator Zainabe Kure
*Senator Nuhu Aliyu
*Senator Awesu Kuta.
*Senator Kanti Bello
*Professor Sam Oyovbiare
*Hon. Abdul Ningi
*Chief Francis Ayegbeni.
*Representatives of the Yoruba Council of Elder
*Dr. Mrs Gambo Zuweira
*Hazim Gbolaranmi, Former Dep. Gov
Magaret Udom
*AVM Hamza Abdullahi
*Deputy Gov of Kwara
*Alex Akinyele
*Mike Nwaukoni
*Amb Leo Okogu
*Sunny Okogwu
*Dr. Abiye Sekibo
*Apollos Amadi
*Murtala Aliyu
*Dr. Bello Gusau
*Alhaji Sada Ilu
*Shettima Mustapha
*Alhaji Umar Abba Gana
*Jibril Aminu
*Sen. Sylvester Anyanwu
*Chief Regal Ofomba
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

hahahhaha, you are now peddling your poo to Igbo's. IBB couldnt trust Igbo's then, so why trust them now? Northerner's were never interested in the civil war or cared. Remember Yoruba's helped to end the war. Northerner's were ready to ethnically cleanse the Igbo's. And all of a sudden they care about civil war? You are a big disgrace to your tribe. You will lick the ground for a few handouts and sellout your people. What a big shame.

So when we have finally healed Nigeria, let's see how you can threaten Nigeria then.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:44pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

ROLL CALL

[b]*Governor Aliyu Shinkafi , Zamfara State
*Governor Babangida Aliyu  Niger State
*Governor Babangida Aliyu  Niger State[/b] - why repeat all the states twice? Only 3 governors attended, you want it to seem more than it is. Only Lies, HABA! grin
*Former Governor Abdulkadir Kure,  Niger State
*Alhaji Tanko Yakassai.
*General Mohammed Magoro,
*Alhaji Mohammed Abacha- I see grin ( Abacha imposed himself, eh)
*Kazeem Afegbua
*Abdulkadir Dantata
*Sen Nuhu Aliyu
*Gabriel Umoden
*Alhaji S. Bakare (Oluwalogbon)- This guy is highly in Debt.
*Mohammed Abacha grin
*Chief Kenny Martins
*Chief Mrs. Remi Adiukwu-Bakare- Couple highly in debt, they need the money to pay bank loans
*Hon. Awwal Tukur
*Senator Zainabe Kure
*Senator Nuhu Aliyu
*Senator Awesu Kuta.
*Senator Kanti Bello
*Professor Sam Oyovbiare
*Hon. Abdul Ningi
*Chief Francis Ayegbeni.
*Representatives of the Yoruba Council of Elder-OnlyLies, stop it. Your Lies are obnoxious. angry
OnlyLies, stop it. Your Lies are obnoxious. angry
*Dr. Mrs Gambo Zuweira
*Hazim Gbolaranmi, *Former Dep. Gov
Magaret Udom
*AVM Hamza Abdullahi
*Deputy Gov of Kwara
*Alex Akinyele- IBB's boy boy
*Mike Nwaukoni
*Amb Leo Okogu
*Sunny Okogwu
*Dr. Abiye Sekibo
*Apollos Amadi
*Murtala Aliyu
*Dr. Bello Gusau
*Alhaji Sada Ilu
*Shettima Mustapha
*Alhaji Umar Abba Gana
*Jibril Aminu
*Sen. Sylvester Anyanwu
*Chief Regal Ofomba
*Dr. Tony Eze
*Prince Arthur Eze (represented)
*Francis Ogboru
*Alhaji Abbey Ibrahim
*Keneth Kobani
*Hon. Bawa Buari, former Chief Whip, House of Reps
*Alhaji Hassan Jalo
*Alhaji Danjuma Hammed
*Munir Jafar, former MD, NMA

You still havent answered my question, who is the man standing behind IBB in the Yoruba hat. The man conveniently staged right behind him?
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2010
[size=16pt]S-South monarchs demand resource control[/size]

By Tony Nyong
Uyo—Monarchs in the South South region ended their two days retreat in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, stressing the need for the issues of fiscal federalism and resource control to be resolved as recommended by the Technical Committee on the Niger Delta.

The royal fathers according to a communique, read by the chairman of the South-South Monarchs’ Forum, HRM King Edmund Dr. M. Daukoru, Mingi XII , observed that the nmnesty initiative of the Federal Government was a welcome development that had helped to restore peace to the Niger Delta.

“Beyond the amnesty, the fundamental issues of fiscal federalism/resource control should be resolved through the upward review of the derivation principle as recommended by the Technical Committee on the Niger Delta.”

They further observed that the Goodluck Jonathan and Mohammed Sambo presidency was acceptable, as they are capable of steering the ship of the nation to change the plight of the citizenry and that they should freely exercise their fundamental rights to contest in the next election to sustain and consolidate the progress made so far in their service to the fatherland.

They noted that for there to be a free and fair elections, the election should be based on the principle of one man one vote, free of violence, intimidation or rigging.

Other points of the communiqué were as follows: that traditional rulers should, without being partisan, sensitize their subjects about the forthcoming registration exercise and the elections. That traditional rulers should be empowered through the constitutionalisation of their specific roles; and that in order to achieve their aspiration for constitutional empowerment, the South-south Monarchs’ Forum should network with the organizations of monarchs of the other geo=political zones in the country.

The theme of the retreat was “Strengthening Security & Co-operation for peace and Development in the Niger Delta Region.” There were four sub-themes with the discussion sessions being chaired differently by HRM Emmanuel Sideso, Abe I- Ovie of Uwie, HRM King Prof. T. J. T Princewill Amachree XI – Amanyanabo of Kalabari, His Eminence Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V- Obong of Calabar and HRE King Alfred Diete Spiff-Seriyali II- Amanyanabo of Twon Brass.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/s-south-monarchs-demand-resource-control/
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:46pm On Sep 16, 2010
^^
So, who will deliver resource control? I know it is not Jonathan. Nor any other contestants so far.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:48pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

[size=16pt]S-South monarchs demand resource control[/size]

By Tony Nyong
Uyo—Monarchs in the South South region ended their two days retreat in Uyo, Akwa Ibom State, stressing the need for the issues of fiscal federalism and resource control to be resolved as recommended by the Technical Committee on the Niger Delta.

The royal fathers according to a communique, read by the chairman of the South-South Monarchs’ Forum, HRM King Edmund Dr. M. Daukoru, Mingi XII , observed that the nmnesty initiative of the Federal Government was a welcome development that had helped to restore peace to the Niger Delta.

“Beyond the amnesty, the fundamental issues of fiscal federalism/resource control should be resolved through the upward review of the derivation principle as recommended by the Technical Committee on the Niger Delta.”

[size=16pt]They further observed that the Goodluck Jonathan and Mohammed Sambo presidency was acceptable, as they are capable of steering the ship of the nation to change the plight of the citizenry and that they should freely exercise their fundamental rights to contest in the next election to sustain and consolidate the progress made so far in their service to the fatherland.[/size]

They noted that for there to be a free and fair elections, the election should be based on the principle of one man one vote, free of violence, intimidation or rigging.

Other points of the communiqué were as follows: that traditional rulers should, without being partisan, sensitize their subjects about the forthcoming registration exercise and the elections. That traditional rulers should be empowered through the constitutionalisation of their specific roles; and that in order to achieve their aspiration for constitutional empowerment, the South-south Monarchs’ Forum should network with the organizations of monarchs of the other geo=political zones in the country.

The theme of the retreat was “Strengthening Security & Co-operation for peace and Development in the Niger Delta Region.” There were four sub-themes with the discussion sessions being chaired differently by HRM Emmanuel Sideso, Abe I- Ovie of Uwie, HRM King Prof. T. J. T Princewill Amachree XI – Amanyanabo of Kalabari, His Eminence Edidem Ekpo Okon Abasi Otu V- Obong of Calabar and HRE King Alfred Diete Spiff-Seriyali II- Amanyanabo of Twon Brass.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2010/09/s-south-monarchs-demand-resource-control/

What was the point of this article? grin
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:52pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

What was the point of this article? grin

The point is that Nigerians can easily identify a problem but fail woefully when it comes to identifying solutions to the problem. The national assembly just concluded a constitutional amendment. And Jonathan couldn't even mention resource control. He has not done anything in that direction even by simply lobbying PDP members to move it forward. It never even showed up on his agenda of government. He is more concerned about staying in office. cry cry

I need a courageous president of Nigeria.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

The point is that Nigerians can easily identify a problem but fail woefully when it comes to identifying solutions to the problem. The national assembly just concluded a constitutional amendment. And Jonathan couldn't even mention resource control. He has not done anything in that direction even by simply lobbying PDP members to move it forward. It never even showed up on his agenda of government. He is more concerned about staying in office. cry cry

I need a courageous president of Nigeria.

Yes you do. grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 6:57pm On Sep 16, 2010
TewMuch:

Yes you do. grin grin grin grin grin.

Oh yes I do! I'm tired of clueless and gutless leaders. We need change and it cannot be brought about by a siddon dey look president.

IBB is THE LEADER.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by TewMuch: 7:00pm On Sep 16, 2010
Onlytruth:

Oh yes I do! I'm tired of clueless and gutless leaders like IBB. We need change and it cannot be brought about by a siddon dey look president.

IBB is NOT THE LEADER.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by FrankC3: 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2010
I will suggest that GEJ supporters concentrate on telling us what exactly their principal intend to do with the 4yrs he is asking for. But unfortunately, they have committed all their energy to telling us how bad IBB is. GEJ may be good but if actions like declaring for the presidency of 150million people on facebook is what we will expect from his presidency, then he may have strategy issues.

Obama said "If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from".

This is what GEJ camp is doing with IBB candidature thereby making IBB more popular.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Solomon227(m): 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ Frank-C

I will suggest that GEJ supporters concentrate on telling us what exactly their principal intend to do with the 4yrs he is asking for. But unfortunately, they have committed all their energy to telling us how bad IBB is. GEJ may be good but if actions like declaring for the presidency of 150million people on facebook is what we will expect from his presidency, then he may have strategy issues.

Obama said "If you don't have a record to run on, then you paint your opponent as someone people should run from".

This is what GEJ camp is doing with IBB candidature thereby making IBB more popular.

We are making him popular indeed but for all d wrongest reasons in this world. How do u define popularity?

Is it the one that make all the Governor stay away from your formal presidential declaration?

Or is it the one that make any1 that identify with u be tagged a persona non grata by his people?

Or is it the kind that will not allow u to campaign freely in some places because of your evil past?

Guy we shall continue making IBB popular painting him in his favorite colours "black red black" representing darkness, blood, sorrow, and doom.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 12:56am On Sep 17, 2010
Solomon227:

@ Frank-C

We are making him popular indeed but for all d wrongest reasons in this world. How do u define popularity?

Is it the one that make all the Governor stay away from your formal presidential declaration?

Or is it the one that make any1 that identify with u be tagged a persona non grata by his people?

Or is it the kind that will not allow u to campaign freely in some places because of your evil past?

Guy we shall continue making IBB popular painting him in his favorite colours "black red black" representing darkness, blood, sorrow, and doom.

Have you ever heard of the term "saving your @$$" before? The governors are after their own interests. Nobody knows who they will vote for until the day of the primaries.

If I even guess, they may be planning something sinister because they insisted on gubernatorial primaries coming before the presidential primaries. I wouldn't sleep if I were you.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Dede1(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2010
GEJ is a very bad example for every Nigerian. He has been deputy governor, governor of a state, vice president and presently president of Nigeria. According to the precedent set by nairaland pundits, these positions qualified him as a thief. If all the former state governors and heads of state have been adjudged as thief by supporters of GEJ, I conclude that GEJ is equally a thief and has no regard for rules and regulations.

Having flouted the section 7-2 C of PDP’s constitution by allegedly declaring his intention to contest for 2011 Nigerian presidential election, he has lost the pedigree to lecture civil obedience to pupils in kindergarten.

If he rigs himself into power, I suggest he should be overthrown. Any soldier or group of soldiers who participated in kicking him out of the office should not be held responsible for breaking any statutory code.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 2:18am On Sep 17, 2010
@Dede1
So in your world let's call on the armed robber to show the pen robber out the door, and then let the armed robber loose in the treasury. Sound reasoning and solution finding right there, my friend  grin grin grin

Dede1:

GEJ is a very bad example for every Nigerian. He has been deputy governor, governor of a state, vice president and presently president of Nigeria. According to the precedent set by nairaland pundits, these positions qualified him as a thief. If all the former state governors and heads of state have adjudged as thief by supporters of GEJ, I conclude that GEJ is equally a thief and has no regard for rules and regulations.

Having flouted the section 7-2 C of PDP’s constitution by allegedly declaring his intention to contest for 2011 Nigerian presidential election, he has lost the pedigree to lecture civil obedience to pupils in kindergarten.

If he rigs himself into power, I suggest he should be overthrown. Any soldier or group soldiers who participated in kicking him out of the office should not be held responsible for breaking any statutory code.

Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 2:27am On Sep 17, 2010
Dede1:

GEJ is a very bad example for every Nigerian. He has been deputy governor, governor of a state, vice president and presently president of Nigeria. According to the precedent set by nairaland pundits, these positions qualified him as a thief. If all the former state governors and heads of state have adjudged as thief by supporters of GEJ, I conclude that GEJ is equally a thief and has no regard for rules and regulations.

If he rigs himself into power, I suggest he should be overthrown. Any soldier or group soldiers who participated in kicking him out of the office should not be held responsible for breaking any statutory code.

My brother Dede takes no prisoners. cool cool
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 2:29am On Sep 17, 2010
@Onlytruth
I know your antecedents on NL. Let me implore you to be honorable with your words for once. Stick to the one reason I know you have for supporting IBB, which is to spite the Yorubas - like it matters anyway.

When you actually start saying things like below, suggesting you really believe IBB's words, it is either don't know who/what you are talking about when it comes to IBB or you are simply GULLIBLE.

[size=14pt]IBB IS ALREADY SO ADEPT AT TELLING LIES HE DOESN'T BELIEVE HIMSELF ANYMORE[/size]

Onlytruth:

If IBB finally heals that wound and integrate Ndigbo into Nigerian mainstream (which will happen irrespective of what your people do), then, I can assure you that you cannot threaten Nigeria in any way.  cool cool

IBB wants to build a nation out of Nigeria.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by Onlytruth(m): 2:32am On Sep 17, 2010
koruji:

@Onlytruth
I know your antecedents on NL. Let me implore you to be honorable with your words for once. Stick to the one reason I know you have for supporting IBB, which is to spite the Yorubas - like it matters anyway.

When you actually start saying things like below, suggesting you really believe IBB's words, it is either don't know who/what you are talking about when it comes to IBB or you are simply GULLIBLE.

[size=14pt]IBB IS ALREADY SO ADEPT AT TELLING LIES HE DOESN'T BELIEVE HIMSELF ANYMORE[/size]

So which of the quote is a lie?

Is it a lie that IBB wants to finally end the civil war? Or that if Nigeria integrates Ndigbo, we can actually start to build a nation from scratch? The man mentioned things he would do. I have no reason to doubt him because his record in office speaks for him. I cannot ditch him because of Abiola. Period.
Re: Crowd At IBB Presidential Declaration by koruji(m): 2:56am On Sep 17, 2010
@Onlytruth
You just confirmed my previous reply. Please re-read your bolded reply below, and tell anyone if it applies to IBB
You are so fixated on Yoruba/Abiola/OBJ, that you cannot see beyond your nose that IBB is not only a smooth-talking liar, but also incompetent.

It is true he said to "finally end the civil war", [size=14pt]but it is A LIE that he intends to do it [/size] or even knows how to do it, and neither do you.
Why is this the case with IBB:
1. He already had 8 years during which he had better opportunities to do these things - was he fighting the civil war against Igbos between 1985 & 1993. If yes, why? If no, where were the Igbos in his political rigmarole
2. He promised DEMOCRACY and failed to deliver - it is not about Abiola (you talk as if Abiola committed a crime). [size=14pt]No, IBB LIED TO YOU AND EVERY NIGERIAN.[/size]
3. Did he "Insah Allah" this promise you are holding to you heart so closely? Well, find out what that means because these are the words IBB used in promising Nigerians democracy. If he didn't then I am sorry for you, because even when he called on Allah he failed to deliver, yet you are putting your hopes on "IBB Willing".
4. The man has been involved in every coup in Nigeria, except for that of 1966, but we both know why he wasn't involved - that is all he ever did as someone sworn to protect the constitution of the Federal Republic.
5. The man instituted corruption in the words "everyone has a price", he emptied our universities of intellectual capital that takes decades to build, and destroyed the economy by blindly promising "happy times", but visiting the people with sapping times.
6. The man is ~70 years old. Believe me there is [size=14pt]NO CURE FOR OLD AGE.[/size]

You seem to believe that IBB and his supporters suddenly see that the solution to Nigeria's problem is to let the Igbos have the presidency. If that were so, why not in 2011? You are not telling me that there are no competent Igbo candidates, are you? Or that we can afford to fight the civil war for another 4 years while IBB completes a 12-year stint as Nigeria's ruler.

[size=14pt]He needs your votes, and I cannot believe the gullibility of anybody that sees anything else in the man[/size]. Enough said.

Onlytruth:

So which of the quote is a lie?

Is it a lie that IBB wants to finally end the civil war? Or that if Nigeria integrates Ndigbo, we can actually start to build a nation from scratch? The man mentioned things he would do. I have no reason to doubt him because his record in office speaks for him. I cannot ditch him because of Abiola. Period.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Army Hands Over 275 Victims To NEMA / Benue Water Project: World Bank And FG Begin Project / MC Oluomo 'shoot Himself In The Leg', Causing Confusion In Lagos, Support PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.