Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Margaret Amure: "I Lied" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Margaret Amure: "I Lied" (5606 Views)

Margaret Idahosa Celebrates Her 78th Birthday (Photos) / I Did Not Die, I Did Not Go To Heaven, Hell- Margaret Amure / My Apology To The Church Of Christ By Sis Margret Amure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by Image123(m): 9:33pm On May 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

God bless you my brother from another mother for your timely warning alerting me of Pastor Kumuyi's denouncing of the false testimonies. wink

You sure have a blessed retentive memory my brother. i don't even remember. May God continue to uphold us.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2019
LordReed:

Balderdash! Any time we attempt examine your god's actions logically you lot tell us your god is not subject to logic so quit the charade.

The laws of morality make sense in the Christian worldview where the Uncreated Creator created human beings in His own Image and thus reserves the right to make the rules for human behaviour.

In the Christian worldview it also makes sense to have unchanging laws of logic that are universal. These is God's yardstick for being reasonable, logical and rational.

How do you account for the existence of the laws of morality and logic in the secular worldview. Is truth a moral issue?
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 9:37pm On May 09, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The laws of morality make sense in the Christian worldview where the Uncreated Creator created human beings in His own Image and thus reserves the right to make the rules for human behaviour.

In the Christian worldview it also makes sense to have unchanging laws of logic that are universal. These is God's yardstick for being reasonable, logical and rational.

How do you account for the existence of the laws of morality and logic in the secular worldview. Is truth a moral issue?

What the heck are the laws of morality?

Logic is independent of worldview so stop trying to sound smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by oaroloye(m): 9:44am On May 10, 2019
There is a Mental Phenomenon called "DUB-IN," which is completely involuntary, that causes people to INVENT even entire UNIVERSES as a means of PROCESSING a Spiritual Intrusion that threatens to destroy the Organism.

[See: DIANETICS: The Modern Science of Mental Health, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

In SCIENTOLOGY, for instance, LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD'S Spiritual Meddling caused him to experience a verified Phenomenon called "THE WALL OF FIRE." Exposed to forces which could destroy him, the only way that he could process the Forces was to accept a VISION which told him that 75 million years ago, there was a Galactic Civil War, which the Good Guys lost, and the losers were captured and exotic technology was used to fuse their Souls with Earth Hominids to create the Human Race.

[See: LONESOME SQUIRREL, by Steven Fishman.]

This sounds like a very stupid story, until the EVIDENCE is examined: thousands of people who submit to exposure to "THE WALL OF FIRE" testify to *seeing" the same thing.

What is never considered is that SOME ENTITY HAS A VESTED INTEREST IN COUNTERFEITING SUCH A VISION- which NOBODY ELSE ever *SAW,* and IMPOSING it on Scientologists.

CARLOS CASTANEDA'S NAGUALISM has proven that this is indeed possible, and revealed the technique that verifies whether a vision is TRUE, or else MANUFACTURED by someone, and broadcast into their mind to look real.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ART OF DREAMING, by Carlos Castaneda.
THE ACTIVE SIDE OF INFINITY, by Carlos Castaneda.]

A modicum of the Life Force of those who BELIEVE IN, THINK ABOUT, TALK ABOUT, and ACT ON such Visions goes to the person who created the Vision.

This is the Secret of the Miracle Power of the MEGA-PREACHERS.

KENNETH ERWIN HAGIN of Tulsa, Oklahoma, had a Vision as a boy, during a Prayer Meeting, in which "JESUS" manifested to him, and called him to accompany him out of the meeting, into Heaven, where he saw GOD, The Four Angels, The Rainbow etc. "JESUS" made him kneel before The Throne of God, and put his finger into the palms of his hands, which began to burn, as if he had a coal of fire in them.

He explained that he had given him a special Healing Anointing that would ONLY Heal those who had heard that he had been to Heaven with "JESUS," and had seen him and the other things, and believed that the Vision was real.

[See: I BELIEVE IN VISIONS, by Kenneth E. Hagin.]

It was over a decade after I heard this Testimony, that I learned of the Vampiric Principle behind it.

But it was some twenty years after that before I was to learn that LORD YESHUA WAS A BLACK MAN, like us, and the rest of the Hebrews- and that THE IGBOS are examples of ISRAELITE DESCENDANTS.

Whereas, all the Oyinbo Prophets tell us that the "JESUS" they see in Visions is an OYINBO like themselves.

All our Nigerian Prophets who say that they saw "JESUS" say that they saw a man consistent with the popular conception of "JESUS," which is based on the illegitimate son of POPE ALEXANDER VI, called CESARE BORGIA- who was, by all accounts, no SAINT at all, but a terrible Sinner.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cesare_Borgia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Alexander_VI

He and his father's Sexcapades is what is responsible for EUROPEAN MEDICINE being based on ALCHEMY, rather than NATURAL HERBS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKwMrsPSNww

They contracted Syphilis together- not from using the same toilet... or maybe, after a manner of speaking- and both nearly died.

Only Alchemical Medicine saved their lives- by poisoning the Disease before poisoning them.

Cesare Borgia went on to be known for poisoning people.

But the POINT is that there have probably been HUNDREDS into THOUSANDS of Religious Fanatic people who claim to have *seen* JESUS as an OYINBO- and NOBODY criticized them for it.

Now this young lady's story has been broken, people only NOW start questioning the validity of such Visions.

Whereas THEY should be EXPERTS in Visions themselves.

Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:34am On May 13, 2019
Image123:

You sure have a blessed retentive memory my brother. i don't even remember. May God continue to uphold us.

Amen. May you continue being a blessing to the body of Christ. smiley
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:21pm On May 13, 2019
LordReed:

What the heck are the laws of morality?

Logic is independent of worldview so stop trying to sound smart.

There are laws of morality and logic and that is why the atheist is not consistent with their skewed worldviews. cool
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 7:31pm On May 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

There are laws of morality and logic and that is why the atheist is not consistent with their skewed worldviews. cool

Stop deflecting. What are the laws of morality?
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:47pm On May 13, 2019
LordReed:

Stop deflecting. What are the laws of morality?

What is your understanding of morality? undecided
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 9:43pm On May 13, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What is your understanding of morality? undecided

Why can't you answer in a straight forward manner? What are the laws of morality?
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:37am On May 14, 2019
LordReed:

Why can't you answer in a straight forward manner? What are the laws of morality?

What do you mean by 'morality'?
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 8:41am On May 14, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

What do you mean by 'morality'?

LoL! You said there are laws of morality, now to answer the simple question, what are the laws of morality, sees you employing deflections upon deflections.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:39pm On May 14, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! You said there are laws of morality, now to answer the simple question, what are the laws of morality, sees you employing deflections upon deflections.

How can I explain the laws of morality to a person who is not sure of what morality means? undecided
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 12:00am On May 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

How can I explain the laws of morality to a person who is not sure of what morality means? undecided

I didn't ask you to explain them, I asked what they were.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:02am On May 15, 2019
LordReed:

I didn't ask you to explain them, I asked what they were.

How would you know what they were even if I told you? undecided
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 12:07am On May 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

How would you know what they were even if I told you? undecided

LoL! All this rigmarole just to avoid admitting you have no idea what you are talking about. Illogical nonsense.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2019
LordReed:

LoL! All this rigmarole just to avoid admitting you have no idea what you are talking about. Illogical nonsense.

Why should I repeat myself on what I have already explained? undecided
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:34pm On May 15, 2019
OLAADEGBU:

The law of morality defined. cool
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:33am On Dec 04, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=em8liK4PPOA

Margaret O. Amure - "I Lied"

Margaret O. Amure is a pastor from Benin-City, Nigeria. She previously came out with a testimony in 2013 that she had died and gone to hell and heaven, and that she had come back with a message from the Lord for mankind. Now on her latest video posted 24 March 2019 she says that she had been sick for six or seven months and almost died after traveling to Israel and Italy, but she did not actually die. She says, "I did not die and go to heaven and hell. I lied," and she has made an apology to the body of Christ. She also states in the video that she has been going around to churches confessing this sin since May 2015.

Here are some excerpts from the video, which you can find on Youtube:

"It was the Word of God that I preached, [but] I was not sent. Satan used me to confuse the program of God for this end time. He used me to corrupt other testimonies. Today, whether good or bad testimonies, nobody believes them [any more]. What I did was very, very wrong. I stand to judge and condemn my actions. I am very, very sorry for what I did. Please forgive me, brethren. When this message comes to you, if you are truly a child of God, just ask God for mercy for me and don't begin to ask me questions...I was a liar. I was a cheat, a fraud."

My preface to my original article, in which I posted her testimony, stated: "Although I have not yet personally spoken to sister Marguerite herself, I made a good faith effort to do so. I managed to speak briefly with her son, who says that she really did die, and she is a good mother. I also spoke with a pastor who knows her well, named Dr. Stephen Tepu Aikhoje, whom she acknowledges with gratitude at the end of her video testimony, as one of the people who helped her. Dr. Aikhoje said that she was the State Director for the Police Chaplaincy, and he sat under her leadership as such, while they were chaplains together. He went to her home and her church several times to pray with her, as her case was getting worse before she died. He said, "She is a trustworthy leader, very disciplined, and I know her to be truthful." In fact, he distributes copies of her testimony on CD. Therefore, I feel confident in posting this testimony without any reservations."

That was what I wrote originally after attempting to do my due diligence, which in conjunction with the Scriptures seemed to indicate that her testimony was genuine. However, that is no longer my opinion of her testimony. Of course, I retract that statement, although I am quoting it here, so that you can see that I did in fact attempt to validate her testimony. The fact that I never got a call back from her is probably because she knew at that time that she was lying and didn't want to speak with me.

Why Did This Happen?
In her recorded confession, she claimed that she was a sinner at the time she committed this sin, implying that she was not saved yet. In light of what Dr. Aikhoje told me about her at that time in 2013, it is hard for me to believe she was not yet born again, but I suppose it is possible. That is the way she explains what she did by simply saying she was a sinner.

As I have already mentioned, Dr. Aikhoje had said to me that she was the State Director for the Police Chaplaincy, and he had sat under her leadership as such. He said, "She is a trustworthy leader, very disciplined, and I know her to be truthful." That is not something you say about a sinner, and her ministry is not typical for a sinner. But the Lord knows whether she was already born again at that time or not.

Moreover, only He knows what motivated her to commit this sin. But in my opinion it was similar to what Ananias and Saphira did, as recorded in Acts 5. They saw that Barnabas had sold a piece of property and had given to the apostles the full amount he had received from its sale. They wanted to appear as generous as he was, so they sold a piece of property and then kept part of the proceeds for themselves, but lied to the apostles and the Holy Spirit by pretending to have given the full price they got to the apostles. That is why they were struck dead by the judgment of God.

If you look at what sister Margaret did, to me it seems like it may have had a similar motivation. Perhaps she wanted to appear to have a heaven and hell testimony like so many others, in order to enjoy the benefits that such a testimony affords in terms of popularity, sensationalism, broadening her preaching opportunities, and helping to drive home the message of holiness that she felt was so important for the church to hear. You have to remember that she had been sick for six to seven months and almost did die, so after that experience she was in a weakened state and that may have contributed to her becoming vulnerable to the enemy's temptation to make up this fraudulent story as she did. That is not to justify what she did, but to offer a possible reason why it happened. It is not for me to judge her motives.

The Damage is Done
Nevertheless, here is some of the damage done by sister Margaret's fraudulent testimony, which I trust you will not allow to happen to you:

1. It may cause some people to doubt any testimony they hear about heaven or hell.
2. It may cause some people to doubt the message of holiness.
3. It may cause some people to doubt that godly attire and adornment is pleasing to the Lord, as I have written about in Godly Attire and Adornment -- Seven Divine Revelations, Garments of Godliness, Seven Reasons to Believe the Seven Divine Revelations, Is a Woman's Hair Her Head Covering? and Cross Dressing or Carrying Your Cross.

Closing Words
She was a reputable pastor in Africa who lied to the Body of Christ, which is very serious. At least she has now repented and given an apology, so that she can be forgiven. The Lord has been merciful to allow her to live and to forgive her. However, the damage has unfortunately been done. I personally forgive her and apologize to you for posting her testimony which has been on this site for nearly six years now. If someone had informed me sooner that she was confessing that it was a fraud, I would have immediately removed the article as I did today as soon as I discovered that she had lied. This emphasizes the importance of carefully praying about any message you hear and using the Scriptures to discern whether what they have said is truly from the Lord or not.

Author's note: Sister Amure is not personally connected with this site. Neither is this ministry associated in any way with HOREMOW, which produced the video of her confession in Abuja, Nigeria. For more information on our position, please see Disclaimers.

https://eternal-destinations..com/2013/05/margaret-o-amure-back-from-heaven.html

See her false testimony on a thread I posted below.

https://www.nairaland.com/1298776/margaret-amure-died-came-back

Bumped.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:48am On Dec 04, 2021
OLAADEGBU:
Kumuyi repeats rejection of Linda and Margaret's testimony
Published on Sep 25, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNPKFhdjcJ4

The G.S. W.F. Kumuyi here rejected the Linda's and Margaret's testimonies as lies.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 12:21pm On Dec 04, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

The law of morality defined. cool

The question wasn't define the laws of morality but for you to state them.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Dec 04, 2021
LordReed:

The question wasn't define the laws of morality but for you to state them.

Check out the decalogue. cool
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Check out the decalogue. cool

LoL! So it is moral to own slaves. Nice.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:43pm On Dec 05, 2021
LordReed:

LoL! So it is moral to own slaves. Nice.

Where does it say to own slaves in the decalogue?
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 2:57pm On Dec 05, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Where does it say to own slaves in the decalogue?

Exactly!
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40am On Dec 06, 2021
LordReed:

Exactly!

You haven't got a clue. grin
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 10:42am On Dec 06, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

You haven't got a clue. grin

No you.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:45am On Dec 06, 2021
LordReed:

No you.

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy. cheesy
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2021
OLAADEGBU:

Ignorance is bliss. Enjoy. cheesy

Fantasy is even more blissful, enjoy.
Re: Margaret Amure: "I Lied" by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Dec 06, 2021
LordReed:

Fantasy is even more blissful, enjoy.

No worries as long as you are not hallucinating. I give you the privilege of having the last say. cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

#amazing Pictures From Dr Paul Enenche's Dunamis Lord's Garden / Picture Of The Family Of A 'descendant' Of Prophet Muhammad Without Hijab / Do Ghosts Really Exist According To The Bible? @itsfact And @ravgach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.