Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (33588 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / Soldier Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by planetx: 4:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigeria is really a backward and barbaric third world shithole , the things that happens here happens no where else on this planet.

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by dheaven: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
JuanDeDios:

No. They generally avoid contact with the civil populace. They have no koboko in their lives. If they see you breaking the law the best they can do is report to the police like everyone else would do. If you have a civil matter with them - like you're owing them and you refuse to pay - they would talk to a lawyer and take you to court like everyone else.
Why cant the senators enact law for soldiers to behave this way or be be sentence to jail cos the abuse of power is becoming too much especially from their junior officers.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by planetx: 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
legalwealth:
I have reasons to believe that the driver didn't do that intentionally.

Could be because the driver didn't apologize let alone feel remorseful that made the soldier directed him thus.

Keep making excuses for them until it's your turn and you are thoroughly humiliated in front of your wife and kids, keep making excuses for them and cracking if soldier slap you jokes.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tyranny
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by legalwealth(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
planetx:
Keep making excuses for them until it's your turn and you are thoroughly humiliated in front of your wife and kids, keep making excuses for them and cracking if soldier slap you jokes.

Not that I'm making excuses for them; just saying from unbiased angle! !!
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by 3kay945(m): 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
I have seen a soldier asked keke napep driver to lay in dirty gutter. I just looked at the soldier with one kind hateful face.

Then , I moved on.

Also, that was how one mad soldier slapped a colleague because they couldn't overtake him quickly.
Upon the fact that they scratch his car o.

My guy have to see a doctor the third day or so.

Animal in human skin. lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
A clear case of unnecessary abuse of citizens by those who are supposed to serve and protect the country. The Nigerian military and police personnel act like demi-gods and expect other motorists to stay off the road when they are on it. This expectation by these MORONS is preposterous and downright repugnant to the civilized norm. In advanced countries, motorists are ONLY expected to clear the road for Emergency vehicles [Ambulance, Fire trucks] or Police [when on an emergency call] but not for a policeman or military personnel on personal business.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Btruth: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Soldiers will never learn their lessons in this country.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Philthe1st: 5:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
People dey wey still dey call one soldier "Army"?

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by maasoap(m): 5:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
legalwealth:

Could be because the driver didn't apologize let alone feel remorseful that made the soldier directed him thus.

This is Nigeria mentality of oppressing others. Soldiers beat a retired FRSC man to death in Bayelsa state because his car scratched their car. I guess the old man didn't show remorse too, soldiers didn't kill him intentionally.

Another driver was powerfully punched in the head by a soldier in Abuja just because of simple mistake, no any confrontation. The driver went into coma and died few days later. I guess that one was rude too.

I pleaded with an Okada rider last year in my environment when two young soldiers wanted to smash his head with a stone. That was after beating him thoroughly. His offence: he was riding in front of the soldiers who were on another bike behind. He turned left without trafficating and nearly caused an accident
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by newdawn2017(f): 5:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
legalwealth:

must d driver apologize? Yet alone feel remorseful? How many times hasvd army man he splashed water on other drivers car & pedestrians? He is a wicked troublemaker, he could simply continued to his destination, he just wanted dis attention.undecided
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by legalwealth(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
newdawn2017:
must d driver apologize? Yet alone feel remorseful? How many times has he splashed water on other drivers car & pedestrians? undecided

It is actually not compulsory but sometimes to let peace reign plus probably knowing he is a soldier, he should have apologized.

The way soldiers react or think is far different from how civilians react or think! !!
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by eflintsone(m): 5:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
many will slam the soldier but i am on the fence here , sometimes these guys intentionally splash that dirty water on people and move on like its a sin to dress well during the rainy season
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Dangrace01: 5:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
Philthe1st:
People dey wey still dey call one soldier "Army"?

One soldier slap b like army of slaps. You won't understand until you experience it.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by doggedfighter(f): 5:24pm On Apr 17, 2019
[quote author=legalwealth post=77625073]

It is actually not compulsory but sometimes to let peace reign plus probably knowing he is a soldier, he should have apologized.

The way soldiers react or think is far different from how civilians react or think! !![/quote
Will you stop defending rubbish.
Is he an animal?
How does he think kiss]
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by themanja(m): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
power sweet no be small

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by omoteacher(m): 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

It won't stop as long as you have all these st*pid naija comedians using lines as " if police slap you, if soldier slap you bla bla " and you laugh it out. Naija na like jungle.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Nobody: 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
The darker the skin of a human, the darker his heart.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Yusuf4: 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
I felt like crying.
Such a humiliation. It’s painful

1 Like

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by BrokenCock: 6:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:

Yes O
Bro I Know Wan Wahala You Know My Face Is On My Profile grin
Actually Am Once A NAF
U go AWOL abi dem knack u dismiss ?
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Deji63: 7:01pm On Apr 17, 2019
Stupid soldier. If na Boko Haram now he go wait?
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Redstone(m): 7:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
wamiikechukwu:
This is Nigeria, look how we living now...

Meanwhile

Do you need an android app for your business or website, then contact me I will build one for you at an afford price.

Send me a quote for an Android app. Any previous projects?

orjireds@gmail.com
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TANID(m): 7:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
BrokenCock:
U go AWOL abi dem knack u dismiss ?
Na Short Service I Do
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by dkidd: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Only in the shithole!
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Aboks(m): 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
TANID:
Yes O Bro I Know Wan Wahala You Know My Face Is On My Profile grin Actually Am Once A NAF
u run 4 training abi run away naf
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Pat4321: 9:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Can only happened in the South, not in the North.
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
poverty bad...i pity d trailer driver sha!! E no easy
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TANID(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
Aboks:
u run 4 training abi run away naf
Na Short Service
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by AugustAll: 3:31am On Apr 18, 2019
Wonders

----//

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by selemo: 8:03am On Apr 18, 2019
Black man like to abuse everything,anything! grin
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by OyinO: 8:06am On Apr 18, 2019
This is very bad. But maybe the driver saw the pool of water and intentionally drove anyhow to splash muddy water on his car, hence he paraded him to clean it by any means possible. Anyways, it's not a good way to treat another man for that kinda offence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / Kidnapper Shot Dead In Edo After Abducting Victim (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.