Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,043 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (33590 Views)

Yahoo Boy Arrested Attempting To Use His Girlfriend For Ritual Money (video) / Thief Caught, Whipped, Served Food And Told To Clean The Gutter In Enugu / Soldier Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by BrokenCock: 6:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
TANID:

Na Short Service I Do
oh ok.. . Thank you for your service to the countrry, God bless you real good. I still dey the system sha
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Redstone:

Send me a quote for an Android app. Any previous projects?

orjireds@gmail.com

hello sir, i have sent you an email
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TANID(m): 7:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
BrokenCock:
oh ok.. . Thank you for your service to the countrry, God bless you real good. I still dey the system sha
You're Also A NAF ?
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by BrokenCock: 12:34am On Apr 19, 2019
TANID:

You're Also A NAF ?
Yeah. Serving in Abuja
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by TANID(m): 6:51am On Apr 19, 2019
BrokenCock:

Yeah. Serving in Abuja
Oh! I Will Like To Visit You Because My White GirlFriend Always Told Me That She Will Like To Land At abuja Airport And I Will Not Be Around That Mean I Will Even Need Your Help To Know What Hotel She Can Used Before I Get To Abuja
You Know What Sir If You're On FaceBook Let Me Know
Re: Army Makes Driver Use His Cloth To Clean The Dirty Water He Splashed On His Car by BrokenCock: 9:34am On Apr 19, 2019
TANID:

Oh! I Will Like To Visit You Because My White GirlFriend Always Told Me That She Will Like To Land At abuja Airport And I Will Not Be Around That Mean I Will Even Need Your Help To Know What Hotel She Can Used Before I Get To Abuja
You Know What Sir If You're On FaceBook Let Me Know
Ok, im not steady on fbook but Lightwing is my name.
Good hotels dey at affordable prices around wuse n garki

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okada Riders Burn Ibeju Lekki Police Station After Police Killed Okada Man / Nigerian Dies Swallowing Drugs In South Africa To Avert Arrest (Photos) / Ugandan Maid Arrested For Breaking Her Boss' Head When He Tried To Rape Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.