Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,914 members, 7,817,684 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter (89800 Views)

BINOMO INVESTMENT SCAM: Chat Transcript / My Wife Was Scammed By Joy Binomo Investment / Binomo Scam On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by metroid(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

sadly, the reason why so many Nigerians fall for such cheap get rich quick schemes is because many Nigerians believe in getting money FOR FREE... there are many lazy ignorant foolish people in this world.

Too many
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Kennydoc(m): 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
samuelchimmy:
i wish op can recharge my line right now instead of giving it to a scammer,im a hardworking nigeriAN 09074582293 AIRTEL

Did you get the credit this afternoon?

1 Like

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by dingbang(m): 1:45am On Apr 19, 2019
grin grin
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by samuelchimmy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2019
Kennydoc:

Did you get the credit this afternoon?
hello boss yes i did,im just coming online sinse then,i called the line that sent it to me but it was switched off, thank you very much sir and do have a wonderful easter with your family... bros i nor go lie you belle sweet me well well when i see that airtime,
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Kennydoc(m): 5:45pm On Apr 21, 2019
samuelchimmy:
hello boss yes i did,im just coming online sinse then,i called the line that sent it to me but it was switched off, thank you very much sir and do have a wonderful easter with your family... bros i nor go lie you belle sweet me well well when i see that airtime,
It's alright. Have a wonderful Easter too.

1 Like

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Ceejay111: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2019
Check out my own story with this binomo agent those scammer team are just mad

1 Like

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Ceejay111: 4:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
Check out my own Binomo story those people are very ị Polo g y very funny

Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by 15ssDRIVE(m): 4:25am On Oct 01, 2019
Op.... you wan make guy man relax for incoming 10,000 Naira.

You could have asked him to send back 300 Naira to convince you that the 300% thing work.
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Nvc078: 11:58am On Oct 01, 2019
Lol.binomo,flipcash etc...can't just let me rest.in addition to the numerous fake customs officers and babalowos on Facebook
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Emmalexmng: 1:55am On Nov 05, 2019
The truth is that this guy fell for the binomo shit if not for the fact that he forgot to add the last 2 zeros to the 10000.00. The moment he typed 10,000 in his mind, the bank app processed it as 100.00 {its thesame 4 zeros}. So what is he claiming now?
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by luluosas(m): 8:01am On Dec 08, 2019
Yes, they do up till now
MrBrownJay1:
but... do people out there really fall for these nonsense scams?! i mean, what kind of slow/desperate person would fall for that?!
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by luluosas(m): 8:02am On Dec 08, 2019
You think he was stupid?
Emmalexmng:
The truth is that this guy fell for the binomo shit if not for the fact that he forgot to add the last 2 zeros to the 10000.00. The moment he typed 10,000 in his mind, the bank app processed it as 100.00 {its thesame 4 zeros}. So what is he claiming now?
Re: Binomo Investment Tries To Scam Valar Morghulis On Twitter by Hakeem2020: 6:03pm On May 11, 2020
I love this platform... Buh seriously if he is truly an agent of binomo. This scam attempt, could help him lose his job though. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Warns Nigerians In Enugu: Stop Using My Picture To Scam Women / Patience Amos Ya’u: Boyfriend Kills Newly Recruited Army Officer / ‘in Abidjan, I Slept With 15 Men Daily As Sex Slave For Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.