Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,795 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:32 AM

Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) (50607 Views)

BET9JA Must FAVOUR Me! Church Poster- (PHOTO) / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pearl05:

Not for once sir.
I'm sis by the way.
pls try and watch dear, you gonna like it
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pearl05:

Not for once sir.
I'm sis by the way.
pls try and watch dear, you gonna like it
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:
VALARDHOHARIS
#Forthewatch cool
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

ALL MEN MUST DIE

And, He that is dead may never die.
May the Lord of light protects you, for the night is dark and full of terrors cool
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:
I have downloaded it and watched it twice already.
Check out the look on Jon snow's face he was told he was the true king.
Boy, how is he going to handle the Dragon Queen now?
he's gonna continue fvxking her and later reveal everything to everyone
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 8:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

he's gonna continue fvxking her and later reveal everything to everyone
Mind your language man.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 8:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

May the Lord of light protects you, for the night is dark and full of terrors cool
For the night is dark and full of terrors.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 8:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:
Mind your language man.
GOT portrays fowl language.
drop ur facebook Id man
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 8:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

GOT portrays fowl language.

drop ur facebook Id man
It doesn't mean we shd use the language they use.

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Mishhcre(m): 7:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Are you saying the members shouldn't watch Game of Thrones?
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 9:49am On Apr 23, 2019
Hahahahaahahaha thanks for putting this smile on my face.
My friend said to me over the weekend, "i'll sue you for not knowing what GOT is" hahaha

Rikidony:

THE BEST TV SHOW/MOVIE EVER.
IF YOU NOT WATCHING YOU MISSING ALOT grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2019
ChristyB:
Hahahahaahahaha thanks for putting this smile on my face.
My friend said to me over the weekend, "i'll sue you for not knowing what GOT is" hahaha

he or she is a great friend

#Valarmoghulis to he or she
cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things I Learnt From Jehovah's Witnesses, Memorial Of Christ Death! / Benny Hinn Prophesies Change In Nigeria's Political System In A "Few Weeks" / Prophet Israel Oladele Ogundipe Gives A Family N250k For Accommodation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.