Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) (50415 Views)

BET9JA Must FAVOUR Me! Church Poster- (PHOTO) / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by PrincewithGod(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2019
The Church copying from the world.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 10:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Hier:

Its no strategy, the organizers of the program might want a good design and the designer might come up with something as that, without them knowing about it, and by the way, lets see a pasted poster. Most og these things might just be a designed plan.

Did you hear of the Atiku posters in Abuja recently that Atiku denied having anything to do with it
Hmmm. Okay o
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 10:43am On Apr 18, 2019
Hier:

Its a youth program and the designers might not see anything bad in it, and shockingly, I dont follow game of thrones to even know the background is one that is themed under game of throne.

My point is, its the designer that came up with the design, not the organizers of the program
What If You Are Wrong? What if the person specifically requested for that? Has it crossed your mind? Are you insinuating that its not possible for a youth in church to know game of thrones?
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 18, 2019
To me, i don't see anything wrong with this poster at all. It's creativity now. You can expect the designer to continue to use the old method of design always. The only thing that can negate this poster is if there an idol or scene of the film mentioned on any obscene image there.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Blacksavage: 10:54am On Apr 18, 2019
I laff my ass out.. Yeye corn tree and yeye creatures wey dea am Lol
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by BOSSkesh(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
When I saw "youths", i wasn't surprised. Na them na. Games Of Thrones madness everywhere.

“I will hunt you for this,a day will come when you think you’re safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. Then you will know the debt has been paid”

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by horlah005: 11:50am On Apr 18, 2019
chiedu7:
There are only two kingdoms.

The Kingdom of Jesus and the Kingdom of satan.

Each Kingdom has a throne.

Jesus sits on His, satan sits on his.

So when they say game of thrones, somebody is implying Jesus vs Satan.

Jesus cannot fight satan,He sends His angels to deal with satan.

PS
If Jesus is not your God,then your a subject of satan's kingdom.
Not accepting Jesus as the Son of God confirms you as satan's subject.

Does your religion deny Jesus is the Son of God,then it was set up by satan.

Please Son of God is not same as a mere prophet.

How can Jesus be God and Son of God at the same time?
Just thinking out loud.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by ChristianNorth: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

I no foram?
But, I hope you are expecting season 8? It's almost out o. I downloaded the preview of it. 'The Story So Far'.
The whole world can't wait to see the grand finale. I don't think there is a movie that was followed and expected like GOT final season.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
goshen26:
What is game of throne in this poster now?

Same question here o. Bloggers are extremely annoying sometimes
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
BOSSkesh:

“I will hunt you for this,a day will come when you think you’re safe and happy, and your joy will turn to ashes in your mouth. Then you will know the debt has been paid”
Ahhhh mogbe shocked. Is this a threat or a quote from the series in question? I'm confused.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by mechanics(m): 12:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
How is associated with game of thrones.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The whole world can't wait to see the grand finale. I don't think there is a movie that was followed and expected like GOT final season.
My anticipation is so high.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Kennydoc(m): 2:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
What a relief to know its not just me. grin

Same here. Haven't watched even one episode.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 2:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kennydoc:

I think i managed to watch 1 episode In the first season about 2 years ago.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by GindoX(m): 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
derrydinny:
the parish pastor probably masturbates to sex scenes in game of thrones, even oyedepo sef

Be careful, your mouth might be condemned o undecided
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Lukachollom017: 3:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by chiedu7: 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
horlah005:

How can Jesus be God and Son of God at the same time?
Just thinking out loud.
Jesus said He is the Son of God, making Him self also God.
That's why the Jews wanted to stone Him.

John 5
 17  But Jesus answered them , My Father worketh hitherto, and I work

18  Therefore the Jews sought the more to kill him, because he not only had broken the sabbath, but said also that God was his Father, making himself equal with God
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 4:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
GOT Season 8, Episode 1 is out. WOWWWWWW. AM DOWNLOADING IT RIGHT ABT NOW.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

I no foram?
But, I hope you are expecting season 8? It's almost out o. I downloaded the preview of it. 'The Story So Far'.
SEASON 8 EPISODE 1 IS OUT SINCE SUNDAY, I STREAM IT LIVE WHEN IT AIRED AT 2 AM. DOWNLOADED IT, AND HAVE WATCH LIKE 8 TIMES ALREADY.
WHICH PLANET ARE YOU LIVING BRO grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
ChristyB:
Okay what is GOT
THE BEST TV SHOW/MOVIE EVER.
IF YOU NOT WATCHING YOU MISSING ALOT grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pearl05:

I 'm thinking that am the only person that hasn't sat down to watch game of thrones. Only yesterday I saw the advert of the final season. grin

Congrats bro
YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EPISODE OF GOT.
YOU KNOW NOTHING BRO grin grin grin grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
WINTER IS COMMING FOR LIVING FAITH

THE NORTH REMEMBERS

#FORTHEWATCH

GAME OF THRONES IS LIFE
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Rikidony(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
BOSSkesh:

#VALARMOGHULIS
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

SEASON 8 EPISODE 1 IS OUT SINCE SUNDAY, I STREAM IT LIVE WHEN IT AIRED AT 2 AM. DOWNLOADED IT, AND HAVE WATCH LIKE 8 TIMES ALREADY.
WHICH PLANET ARE YOU LIVING BRO grin grin grin
I have downloaded it and watched it twice already.

Check out the look on Jon snow's face he was told he was the true king.

Boy, how is he going to handle the Dragon Queen now?
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Kennydoc:

No way. Like seriously? Oh My word.

This is like saying you have not seen 24 or Prison Break, only GOT is better.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 7:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

#VALARMOGHULIS
ALL MEN MUST DIE

And, He that is dead may never die.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 7:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
Cesei wants to kill Jamie and Tyrion. That woman has completely gone mad.
Now she has an idea, she wants to pass her unborn bastard to Greyjoy.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 7:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Ahhhh mogbe shocked. Is this a threat or a quote from the series in question? I'm confused.
That is Tyrion talking to his sister Cecei
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 7:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

#VALARMOGHULIS
VALARDHOHARIS
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 7:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

That is Tyrion talking to his sister Cecei
Who is Tyrion and what is CeCe?
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 7:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Who is Tyrion and what is CeCe?
Watch GOT you'd know
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Pearl05(f): 8:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
Rikidony:

YOU MEAN YOU HAVE NOT SEEN ANY EPISODE OF GOT.
YOU KNOW NOTHING BRO grin grin grin grin

Not for once sir.

I'm sis by the way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics / 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.