Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,445 members, 7,823,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) (50412 Views)

BET9JA Must FAVOUR Me! Church Poster- (PHOTO) / "Come Let's Have Sex" Church Crusade Poster (Photo) / 'Your Mugabe Will Surely Resign' Church Poster (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by datola: 8:46am On Apr 18, 2019
Hmmm...
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by mikky94(m): 8:48am On Apr 18, 2019
Where is the game of thrones
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Gforce2019: 8:49am On Apr 18, 2019
This eediot OP just want to make his thread popular.
Ordinary graphic work that was used in the poster has now become things of discussion..

I will use this opportunity to invite the op for the program so as come to experience what the acclaimed "game of thrones" represent in the program..

Son of perdiction , son of vipers
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by ChristianNorth: 8:52am On Apr 18, 2019
Game of thrones without Jon Snow, the Iron Throne, Dragon Queen, Cersei and white walker, is that one game of thrones?
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by AngelicBeing: 8:56am On Apr 18, 2019
grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Eberex(m): 8:58am On Apr 18, 2019
Why waiting for that job why not create one yourself?

Telecommunication is emerging as the billion dollar investment and you need to tap in it.

Ask yourself why banks and JUMIA, plus other companies are into vtu? because there is a percentage they make for every recharge, data and cable sub you purchase.

But the good news is you can join in this business with as little as N5,000.

Start making money via vtu.

Sorry i cannot put my phone contact here but you can email or DM.

Check my signatur
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Gatsbythegreat1: 9:04am On Apr 18, 2019
Where the game of throne theme here na
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by CardinalStools(m): 9:10am On Apr 18, 2019
Walahi he no go gree grin
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by mikeweezy(m): 9:12am On Apr 18, 2019
derrydinny:
the parish pastor probably masturbates to sex scenes in game of thrones, even oyedepo sef
watch your mouth you have elders at home don't do things because of like on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
derrydinny:
the parish pastor probably masturbates to sex scenes in game of thrones, even oyedepo sef
I rebuke you in the name of Jesus.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by adex301(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2019
derrydinny:
in advance mad man
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Badonasty(m): 9:15am On Apr 18, 2019
thablogger:
Living Faith Church Designs Posters Using Game Of Thrones (photo)

What do you think about this new 'Youth Alive' invite by Living Faith Church? Creative of nah?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/living-faith-church-designs-posters.html

bloggers will bring the downfall of the internet
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Game of thrones without Jon Snow, the Iron Throne, Dragon Queen, Cersei and white walker, is that one game of thrones?
I no foram?
But, I hope you are expecting season 8? It's almost out o. I downloaded the preview of it. 'The Story So Far'.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Jaynom(m): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2019
Pentecostal churches are a show!
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Hier(m): 9:23am On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
When I saw "youths", i wasn't surprised. Na them na. Games Of Thrones madness everywhere.

Note: most of these works are contracted out at times
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Hier(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2019
Jaynom:
Pentecostal churches are a show!

Do not say that, they might not even know what the design is all about, its not like they specify those designs, a designer would come out with a design, most times, these designing work are contracted out to some who might not even be a believer so to say

1 Like

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by kareemkamil(m): 9:29am On Apr 18, 2019
Another strategy to scam my people again. Matccccccwww
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by ChristyB(f): 9:30am On Apr 18, 2019
Okay what is GOT
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Shepherd00: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2019
thablogger:

What do you think about this new 'Youth Alive' invite by Living Faith Church? Creative of nah?

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/living-faith-church-designs-posters.html

Hahahahahahahahaha. Strategy. See as this guy use idea dey advertise Living Faith Church program.

We the GOT lovers go rush enter here dey hope to see White Walkers and Night King, only to see one useless O.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Pearl05(f): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
For somebody like me that doesn't know what GOT is, I see nothing wrong with it

I 'm thinking that am the only person that hasn't sat down to watch game of thrones. Only yesterday I saw the advert of the final season. grin

Congrats bro
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 9:33am On Apr 18, 2019
Hier:

Note: most of these works are contracted out at times
Note: When givin out such work, you tell them what you want and if you have a theme in mind. Whoever the contractor is, i believe he is a youth.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by RALPHOW(m): 9:37am On Apr 18, 2019
What is game of thrones?
Majority of us in Winners including Papa don't know what you are talking about,
GOT or what!
As far as we are concerned in winners family, it's a good design .
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by martphreak(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2019
derrydinny:

Na catarrh full your brain

Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by donsheddy1(m): 9:57am On Apr 18, 2019
thablogger:

I don't understand your Grammer o. How did they use game of thrones? Is have of thrones now a photo editing software or what? Instead of you saying they used a font inspired by g.o.t you're there confusing yourself.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by KaptainAfrika: 10:15am On Apr 18, 2019
It will be filled with White Walkers led by the Night King, resistance is futile.
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by yemifez: 10:17am On Apr 18, 2019
czarina:
Papa Oyedepo never see am or he doesn't know the origin of the design. He no go gree at all.

Check my profile if you live in Jos smiley
yeah, I have checked it. I need you to whisper into my muscle. I m in Jos
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by czarina(f): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
yemifez:

yeah, I have checked it. I need you to whisper into my muscle. I m in Jos
Give us a call then! smiley
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Hier(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2019
NobleAngell:
Note: When givin out such work, you tell them what you want and if you have a theme in mind. Whoever the contractor is, i believe he is a youth.

Its a youth program and the designers might not see anything bad in it, and shockingly, I dont follow game of thrones to even know the background is one that is themed under game of throne.

My point is, its the designer that came up with the design, not the organizers of the program
Re: Winners Chapel's Game Of Thrones Poster (Photo) by Hier(m): 10:25am On Apr 18, 2019
Shepherd00:

Hahahahahahahahaha. Strategy. See as this guy use idea dey advertise Living Faith Church program.

We the GOT lovers go rush enter here dey hope to see White Walkers and Night King, only to see one useless O.

Its no strategy, the organizers of the program might want a good design and the designer might come up with something as that, without them knowing about it, and by the way, lets see a pasted poster. Most og these things might just be a designed plan.

Did you hear of the Atiku posters in Abuja recently that Atiku denied having anything to do with it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / 10 Shocking Bible Verses On Ponzi Schemes And Fraud / Mosaic Floors From 1500-Yr-Old Lost Church Of The Apostles Found In Israel (Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.