Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

The Deadly Seduction - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Seduction (18559 Views)

Triangle Of Seduction - Romance Novel / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Deadly Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
SPECIAL APPRECIATION TO ALL THOSE WHO READ, COMMENTED ON AND BOUGHT THE DEADLY SEDUCTION 1.

HERE IS THE CONCLUDING PART OF THE STORY:

YOU ARE ALL WELCOME.

Nike called Kola about ten o’clock the following morning. After the exchange of pleasantries, she went straight to address her main reason of calling him.

‘I need a car,’ she said. ‘Will my kind and generous love be willing to give me a befitting one?’ she cooed.

Kola laughed across the line. ‘I was expecting you to say something like that,’ he returned.

‘Really?’

‘Yes. Since the other car started misbehaving. Well, your request is not out of place. Tell me, my dear, what brand and model do you want?’

Nike’s heart raced fast. She had expected him to oblige her request, but she did not envisage that it would sail through this fast and smooth.

‘Any good model of Toyota is okay,’ she said, smiling.

‘Hmn, Toyota, right? That will be okay,’ Kay said. ‘Your wish is my command. Between now and tomorrow, expect something befitting.’

‘Oh, thanks to you, Kola darling. You’re so sweeeet!’

He laughed over the line. ‘And you’re even sweeter, Nike darling.’

‘I hope you’ll fulfill your promise o.’

‘Hey, don’t you trust your guy again? You have nothing to worry about, Nike darling.’

‘Okay. I trust you.’

‘That’s my babe.’

When the line was disengaged, she felt pleased. She had no doubt that he would fulfill his promise and looked towards receiving the car.

‘Hello, there.’

Frank looked up from what he was writing.

‘Hello, Nancy. How d’you do?’

‘Fine.’

She stood a little bit awkwardly, smiling and looking undecided.

‘Oh, sit down, please,’ Frank offered.

‘Thanks.’ She took the seat and sat gingerly.

‘No flight this morning?’ Frank prodded.

She nodded. ‘Until the mid-day flight,’ she answered.

‘That’s good.’ He could not think of any other thing to say. He looked at her smart-looking uniform and smiled. ‘Any good news?’

She smiled again. ‘I wouldn’t know if it’s really good news or not.’

‘And what exactly is the news?’

Still a bit awkwardly, she lifted her left hand and her third finger for him to see.

‘Wow, Nancy, you’ve got an engagement ring there. Tell me, who’s the lucky guy?’

‘Can’t you guess?’ she said, half challenging him.

‘I think I know. It must be my guy, Mick, the Accounts man. He’s the one, right?’

Nancy nodded. ‘Yes, he’s the one.’

‘Oh, congrats to you and to him.’

‘If you say so.’ She sighed. ‘Based on what you said, I’ve decided to give him a chance.’

He nodded. ‘I’m sure the guy will not disappoint,’ Frank said.

‘What if he does?’

‘Let’s be positive about it, shall we? In this life, we all live on hope.’

She nodded and sighed again.

GET THE COMPLETE STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

Re: The Deadly Seduction by lanxebony(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mention me seyi, following steadily

2 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
Following
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Nancy nodded. ‘Yes, he’s the one.’

‘Oh, congrats to you and to him.’

‘If you say so.’ She sighed. ‘Based on what you said, I’ve decided to give him a chance.’

He nodded. ‘I’m sure the guy will not disappoint,’ Frank said.

‘What if he does?’

‘Let’s be positive about it, shall we? In this life, we all live on hope.’

She nodded and sighed again.

Surprisingly, Frank was happy for her. It would mean that the absence of someone to share her heart with was now a thing of the past. Above
all, it would mean that he, Frank, had one lady less to worry about.

He shook Nancy’s hand. ‘Play it cool. I’m sure things will turn out well.’

‘Thanks, Frank.’

Some hours later, his phone rang. It was Aaliyah on the line.

‘Hello, darling,’ she greeted.

‘Hello, Aaliyah, dear. How’re you?’

‘Fine. Are you in the office?’

‘Yes.’

‘In about half an hour’s time, I’ll be there.’

‘You’re always welcome, my dear.’

She came in forty minutes later, but it was more of a dramatic entry.

‘Hello.’

He did not really look at the face of the lady visitor. All he could think was another customer, probably Abuja- or Kano-bound, had come in.

‘Good afternoon. Can I help you, madam?’ he asked.

She smiled at him. ‘Yes, you can Frank.’

He looked up fast and gazed at her.

‘Aaliyah? Oh, Lord, I can’t believe you’re the one!’

‘I’m the one,’ she replied, adjusting her hijab, and looking delighted at his complete surprise.

He smiled broadly. ‘You look so different in that. So, you could wear that!’

‘Yes. I’m a Muslim, remember?’

He nodded. ‘Of course.’

‘Dad wants me to be wearing it, so, I’ve decided to do so.’

‘Wow. Come to think of it, it fits you.’

She nodded. ‘Are you sure about that?’

‘Of course. Veil or no veil, my lovely Aaliyah remains lovely.’

She was very pleased with that statement. She sighed.

‘What can I get for you, my dear?’ he asked. ‘Do you want snacks and drinks?’

‘Oh, no. Don’t bother at all. I’m okay.’ She sighed again. ‘There’s something important I want to ask you, dear, although coming to your office to
ask it is a bit awkward.’

‘Oh, it’s okay, darling. What is it you want to ask?’

She seemed to pause and he had to smile to encourage her.

‘It’s about our relationship,’ she started.

‘Yes, what about it?’

‘You, know, I’ve told you dad prefers that I should marry a fellow Muslim?’

‘Yes, I remember you’ve said so.’

‘But I have to follow my heart. However, can you promise that when we’re married, I can continue to be a Muslim? Telling him that will soften his
stance a bit, won’t it?’

Frank stared at her for some seconds and broke into a smile. ‘Is that what you wanted to ask?’

‘Yes.’

‘And you make it look so serious. Oh, come on, I won’t ever stop you from practicing the religion you believe in.’

READ COMPLETE STORY: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2019
‘You, know, I’ve told you dad prefers that I should marry a fellow Muslim?’

‘Yes, I remember you’ve said so.’

‘But I have to follow my heart. However, can you promise that when we’re married, I can continue to be a Muslim? Telling him that will soften his stance a bit, won’t it?’

Frank stared at her for some seconds and broke into a smile. ‘Is that what you wanted to ask?’

‘Yes.’

‘And you make it look so serious. Oh, come on, I won’t ever stop you from practicing the religion you believe in.’

Aaliyah sighed again. She knew Frank was the ‘liberal Christian’ type, but what he had said was not as easy as he made it to look. The normal
practice in the Nigerian society is that the Muslim woman becomes a Christian as soon as she gets married to a Christian. But then, it was quite
ironic because some Muslim men actually allow their wives to practice Christianity, with some of the women even becoming pastors! If Frank indeed allowed that – and he did not yield to pressure from family members or friends, or any other person – then that would be a rare thing to do.

‘My dear Aaliyah,’ he continued. ‘I don’t believe religion should be done by compulsion. If you accept Christianity, it will be on your own volition. I
won’t force anything on you. You have my words there.’

She smiled, got up from her seat and came to give him a peck.

‘I know you’ll understand,’ she muttered.

He patted her cheek. ‘You’re welcome, my dear.’

She went back to her seat. ‘So, you see nothing wrong with my dressing this way?’

He chuckled. ‘Of course. Nothing is wrong with it. You look like an Arabian delight.’

‘I won’t be permanently dressing like this,’ she announced. ‘But, for the time being.’

‘Oh, it’s okay Aaliyah.’

She stood up. ‘Tomorrow is Saturday. I’ll be at your place in the morning.’

‘That’s okay. Don’t tell me you want to take your leave now.’

She smiled. ‘I’m sorry, I have to. Besides, this is working hours and I have to go back to work too.’

He stood up too. ‘Alright, let me see you to your car.’

He accompanied her to the car park and waved at her as she drove off.

He smiled at himself as he returned to his office and relived the conversation he had with Aaliyah.

It was getting to dusk when Kola drove into Nike’s compound, with another car driving in to the compound. He got down from his car and waited as the second car was parked by the side of his.

The driver got out of the car, locked it and handed the car to Kola’s waiting hand.

‘Thank you, very much, Tunde,’ Kola said. He dipped his hand into his right hip pocket and brought out some naira notes. He peeled off some and handed them over to Tunde.

‘Here, take this and have it for your weekend.’

‘Thank you, very, sir.’ Tunde curtsied, pocketed the money and left. Kola took one look at the brand new Toyota car, nodded satisfactorily and
went on to press the bell at the door of Nike’s flat.
She promptly opened the door. She had seen him when he drove in and had seen the second car too. She knew he had fulfilled the promise he
made to her. Without saying a word, she clung on to him in a tight embrace.

‘I’ve come to fulfill the promise I made to you,’ he said, bringing out the car key from his pocket and handing it over to her.

‘Oh, you’re such a darling,’ she gushed.

‘Come. Come and see it.’

She followed him out of the apartment to where the car was parked.

READ COMPLETE STORY AT: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:17pm On Apr 20, 2019
She promptly opened the door. She had seen him when he drove in and had seen the second car too. She knew he had fulfilled the promise he made to her. Without saying a word, she clung on to him in a tight embrace.

‘I’ve come to fulfill the promise I made to you,’ he said, bringing out the car key from his pocket and handing it over to her.

‘Oh, you’re such a darling,’ she gushed.

‘Come. Come and see it.’

She followed him out of the apartment to where the car was parked.

‘Oh, thank you so much, dear,’ she said, hugging him again.

‘This is a prelude to good things,’ he went on.

She unlocked the car, opened the driver’s seat and sat behind the wheel, turning the steering wheel as if she was really driving the car.

‘Wow!’ she exclaimed.

She was indeed glad at his magnanimity.

On Saturday morning, by eight o’clock, Aaliyah was at Frank’s doorpost. This time, the hijab covered almost half of her face, but he knew she
was dramatizing it.

‘Hello, Aaliyah, darling,’ he greeted.

‘Hello, Frank darling,’ she responded.

He ushered her into the apartment.

‘How do I look?’ she asked in a teasing way.

He smiled. ‘You look like an Arabian princess.’

‘Really? Must you flatter me?’

‘It’s no flattering,’ he replied. ‘What I said is exactly what my Aaliyah looks like.’

She came to sit on his laps in the sitting-room, her right arm hung round his neck.

He brought his phone out and took some selfies with her.

‘I think I should be calling you Princess, henceforth,’ he said. ‘You really look like an Arabian princess.’

She smiled. ‘Call me anything you like.’

‘Hmn, hmn. It’s not just anything. I’ll call you only what’s befitting. That name Princess befits you.’

‘It’s okay, darling.’

He kissed her, first on her chin, then on her checks.

‘That’s the preamble,’ he said.

‘I know.’

The kiss moved to her forehead.

‘You’re going Indian,’ she said.

He paused and stared at her. ‘Come to think of it, you look like an Indian princess too.’

Aaliyah laughed delightedly. ‘First, I looked like Arabian. Now I’m Indian.’

He laughed too. ‘Yes. And shortly, you’ll become a French royal.’ He kissed her fully on the lips.’

‘So, I’m French now, right?’

‘Right. And you’re also Spanish, English, German, Russian, and so on.’ He kissed her full lips again. The kiss was long and it became deep. She
shot out her tongue while he licked them as if it was indeed salacious to do so. They stopped the kiss and stared into each other’s eyes.

He removed the hijab from her head.

‘Wow, now the beauty is not obscured by anything. You look pure and unadulterated.

She smiled. ‘Thanks for the compliments.’

‘If the exterior looks so fresh like this, I wonder how the interior will look like.’

Aaliyah feigned befuddlement. ‘What interior are you talking about?’
He smiled again. ‘I’m talking about the interior of the clothes you’re wearing.’

She still acted her part. ‘I don’t understand.’

‘Maybe I should show you.’ He grinned.

‘Go ahead.’

He lifted her from his lap and took her to the bedroom. Then, gently, he placed her on the bed.

‘Are you sure you want me to show you?’ he asked.

‘Are you sure you really want to show me?’ she parried.

He grinned again. He removed her top and stared at the pink bra.

GET THE FULL STORY AT: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 6:01am On Apr 21, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 12:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
He lifted her from his lap and took her to the bedroom. Then, gently, he placed her on the bed.

‘Are you sure you want me to show you?’ he asked.

‘Are you sure you really want to show me?’ she parried.

He grinned again. He removed her top and stared at the pink bra.

‘Well, this part of interior is not bad at all.’

She clouded her face.

‘Pardon me for the understatement,’ he quickly said. ‘What I mean to say is this part of the interior is very beautiful.’

Now, she smiled.

‘Shall I proceed?’

She smiled and shrugged. That meant he should go ahead.
After several minutes, he reached orgasm and collapsed on the bed beside her.

‘My beautiful Princess,’ he muttered.

‘My darling Prince,’ she returned.

He lay on his back for some seconds to get his breath back.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked.

She nodded. ‘Yes. What about you?’

‘I feel on top of the world,’ he said.

She snuggled to him and he held her lovingly.

That very morning, Nancy was in Mick’s Iyana Ipaja residence. It was the second time she would be visiting him at his residence.

‘Oh, my darling,’ Mick gushed to welcome her.

Nancy smiled warmly at him.

‘I’m so delighted to have you in my house,’ he said, as if it was the first time she would be visiting him. He had actually said the same thing the
first time she had visited.

‘I’m happy to be here too,’ she replied.

‘Welcome, my dear. It’s gladdening to see you.’ He took her hand bag from her and placed it on the center table.

‘Please, what can I offer you?’ he asked.

GET THE COMPLETE STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 6:31pm On Apr 22, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:35am On Apr 23, 2019
That very morning, Nancy was in Mick’s Iyana Ipaja residence. It was the second time she would be visiting him at his residence.

‘Oh, my darling,’ Mick gushed to welcome her.

Nancy smiled warmly at him.

‘I’m so delighted to have you in my house,’ he said, as if it was the first time she would be visiting him. He had actually said the same thing the first time she had visited.

‘I’m happy to be here too,’ she replied.

‘Welcome, my dear. It’s gladdening to see you.’ He took her hand bag from her and placed it on the center table.

‘Please, what can I offer you?’ he asked.

He handed the remote control to her. 'You can change the station.' He smiled briefly. 'Just a minute,' he said and went to the kitchen. He brought
a small tray out, put a pack of pine apple juice in it. He added a clean glass cup and a bottle of peanuts. He then took the tray to the sitting-room. He set a stool and the tray before her.

'Have this snack before the main meal,' he told her, grinning.

'Thank you.'

He sat opposite her while she took her snacks.

'So, when can I see your parents for introductions and other plans?' he asked.

Nancy smiled. Among all the men she had met who had expressed connubial intentions to her, Mick was the most desirous.

'We can fix upper Saturday,' she said.

He grinned and nodded. 'The earlier we do everything, the better. At thirty-three, I don't want to waste any time further. You're not getting
younger too.'

She was staring at the family show going on the television, but she nodded at what he said. About an hour later, he stood up.

'Let me bring your meal,' he said.

He went back to the kitchen. Earlier that morning, he had bought fried rice and chicken from a nearby eatery. He brought out the pack, carefully poured the food in a plate and put the plate in the micro wave oven. He warmed it for just a couple of minutes and brought the plate out of the oven. He added a fork, spoon and table knife, removed a chilled bottle of cold water from the fridge and went back to rejoin Nancy in the sitting-room.

'Oh, thanks for all the trouble,' she said.

'It's no trouble,' he replied, smiling.

'Bring another spoon,' she put in. 'Let's eat together.'

'Oh no. It's for you.'

'But you've not eaten anything.'

'I'm alright, dear. Enjoy yourself.'

She smiled and ate the food. He was obviously trying to be nice to her. That was okay. No one hated being treated nicely. After her meal, he
wanted to pack the plates but she insisted she would do it. He took her to the kitchen where she washed the plates. He asked her not to bother,
but again, she insisted she would do so. He stayed with and the two returned to the sitting-room some minutes later. She was still with him for
another two hours.

When she finally left, she had no doubt that Mick must be a remarkable man. Since they started the relationship, he had not gone beyond giving
her a peck. Sex appeared to be totally out of the way for now. That was surprising. The first thing her previous men tried to do was to go to bed
with her. But with Mick, things were totally different. The guy did not even touch her boobs! Nancy was impressed by his coolness and prayed he
was really as good as he appeared to be.

Alhaji, Aaliyah's father, came in that Saturday evening about eight o'clock. His wife was in the sitting-room, watching a Yoruba movie on the cable television.

'Welcome, Alhaji,' she greeted.

'How're you, Alhaja?' he replied.

'Fine, we thank God.'

He sat down and stretched his legs. His driver handed his brief case to the house girl who had come out to greet the master.

Alhaja went to the kitchen to see that all was ready. When the house maid returned, she asked to set the dinning-table. Alhaji had come and no
time must be wasted to give him food.

The table was set and Alhaja went to inform him that his food was ready. Promptly, he stood up and moved to the dining-table where a meal of
'amala', 'ewedu' and ram meat was set. He ate the food with relish as he enjoyed his favorite food. After the meal, he went back to sit on his
favorite seat in the sitting-room. He allowed himself some minutes of rest before he ventured on what had been agitating his mind.

'Is Aaliyah in the house?' he asked.

Alhaja nodded. 'Yes, she is.'

'Please, send for her.'

DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE BOOK FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

2 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction by becca2017(f): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks a lot for the update..
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:52am On Apr 25, 2019
The table was set and Alhaja went to inform him that his food was ready. Promptly, he stood up and moved to the dining-table where a meal of 'amala', 'ewedu' and ram meat was set. He ate the food with relish as he enjoyed his favorite food. After the meal, he went back to sit on his favorite seat in the sitting-room. He allowed himself some minutes of rest before he ventured on what had been agitating his mind.

'Is Aaliyah in the house?' he asked.

Alhaja nodded. 'Yes, she is.'

'Please, send for her.'

She stood up and went back to the kitchen.

'Tell Aaliyah her father is calling her,' she told the girl.

'Yes, ma.'

The girl left the kitchen while Alhaja went back to the sitting-room.

Aaliyah was in her room, going through the pictures Frank, her love, just sent to her number through WhatsApp. Some of them were pictures
they took together when she was with him a couple of hours ago. Aaliyah had no doubt that she and Frank would make a good couple when
married. She was still in her world of fantasy when the house girl came to inform her that Alhaji wanted to see her.

'Okay, I'll be coming,' she told the girl.

She allowed some seconds before she got up from her chair and went out of her room. She greeted her parents and sat next to her mother.

'So, how is your weekend?' her father asked.

'Lovely.'

He nodded. From his looks, something serious was in the offing.

'How's your relationship with Ade going?' he asked.

'Ade?' The question sounded absurd. 'There's nothing between Ade and I.'

Her father nodded again. 'But why did you refuse to give that young man a chance?'

'Because I don't love him,' she replied simply.

'It's because you refused to love him,' he put in. 'I think you deliberately block him out.'

She grinned to herself. Her father was right.

'And why did you do that?' he asked, as if reading her mind.

'I already have someone I'm in love with,' she said.

Alhaja had already hinted him, but he feigned ignorance.

'Really? And who is that?'

Aaliyah smiled. 'He's name is Frank.'

'Frank? Who is he? Where does he come from?'

The smile still played on her lips. Her mother was silent, watching the scenario in bemusement.

Aaliyah sighed before saying, 'Frank is a Yoruba guy working in the aviation sector. He's a loveable guy.'

'And he's a Christian, right?'

'Right.'

He allowed some seconds of silence. 'And you think you love him?'

She shook her head. 'I don't think so, dad. I know that I love him.'

'Does he love you?'

She smiled again. 'Yes, he does.'

'Are you sure he does?'

She nodded. Was her father indirectly approving of him? That would simply be marvelous, wouldn't it?

'I'm sure he loves me, dad,' she answered.

He nodded. 'Good.'

Aaliyah was glad. His approval was highly welcome. Let him just pronounce one more word and she would go and give him a hug for his
endorsement.

'The fact that he loves you should make things easy,' he was saying. He faced his daughter squarely. 'He has one condition to fulfill.'

The smile dropped from Aaliyah's face. 'What ...what condition, dad?'

Get the complete download from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 4:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
What condition oooo?

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 7:52am On Apr 27, 2019
Aaliyah was glad. His approval was highly welcome. Let him just pronounce one more word and she would go and give him a hug for his endorsement.

'The fact that he loves you should make things easy,' he was saying. He faced his daughter squarely. 'He has one condition to fulfill.'

The smile dropped from Aaliyah's face. 'What ...what condition, dad?'

'He will have to become a Muslim first.'

Now, her face looked frozen. 'What!? Dad, are you serious?'

'Yes, I am,' he said gravely, standing up. 'Since he loves you, that should not be difficult for him to do. Tell him that if he really loves and desires
to marry you, the condition is that he must become a Muslim. Then, his name will change from Frank to Farouq.'

Aaliyah was stung. 'But you can't do that!' she wailed.

He had already started moving away. 'That's the only condition, dear daughter. Let him prove his love for you.'

Aaliyah could not believe her ears. She was perplexed to say the least. She turned to her mother for solace. The mother waited until he was out
of ear-shot.

'Don't you worry, my dear,' she consoled. 'I'm sure something good will come out of this.'

'How could dad say that? How could he give the condition that he must become a Muslim?'

'Don't worry,' she reiterated.

Frank was watching an American action movie on the television when Aaliyah's phone came through.

'Hello, my darling,' he greeted as soon as he opened the conversation.

'Hello, honey.'

'Hey, you sounded flat. Hope there's no problem?'

'There's a little problem,' she admitted.

'What could that be?' There was concern in his voice.

She sighed. 'I had a conversation with my dad not long ago.'

'Yes?'

'It's about our relationship. He's making an unusual demand.'

'What demand?'

'He's saying that the condition for us to get married is that you must become a Muslim.'

'What? Are you kidding?'

'No. And he was not, either. He was dead serious. Can you imagine that? Honestly, I'm at my wit's end right now.'

'It's okay, calm down. We'll find a way out of the logjam.'

'I've been so sad since I heard it. What do we do, now?'

'Give me some. Let me think over it. Very soon, I'll come up with something. Don't you worry, darling.'

'I'm glad you're taking it easy.'

'I don't have a choice than to take it easy. It's one of those things.'

She felt relieved by his words and assurances.

Get the complete story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 4:47am On May 01, 2019
'It's okay, calm down. We'll find a way out of the logjam.'

'I've been so sad since I heard it. What do we do, now?'

'Give me some. Let me think over it. Very soon, I'll come up with something. Don't you worry, darling.'

'I'm glad you're taking it easy.'

'I don't have a choice than to take it easy. It's one of those things.'

She felt relieved by his words and assurances.

This Monday would be a busy day for Kola. The launch and take-off of his club was supposed to be last Saturday. However, a little factor was unresolved and that had prevented the take-off. The guy he had interviewed for Accounts Clerk had turned out to be somebody he had misgivings about - in the last minute. Last Thursday, he had told the guy his employment was on hold. Kola had to look for another Accounts Clerk, thus the postponement of commencement of business. He had however made up his mind that by mid-week, business would start. Two persons had been penciled down as the likely Accounts Clerk, and the two were ladies. This morning, he was going to have one more interview with them to pick the more suitable one.

He breezed into his office few minutes to nine. The interview was to start nine, but the two hopeful applicants had already arrived and were at the reception. He nodded in reply to their greetings and went straight to his office. Debbie came to greet him again and brief him.
He was business-minded, so she made it brief and concise.

'When it is exactly nine o'clock, tell the first applicant to come in,' he instructed. He would be the sole member of 'panel of interviewers'. It suited him and his purpose.

He switched on his lap-top computer. He then adjusted the attached micro camera to ensure that all was well. Yes, he was going to video the interviewee. Few minutes later, what looked like a timid knock sounded on his door.

'Come in,' he said.

The door opened and the lady to be first interviewed stepped in.

'Good morning, sir,' she greeted.

'Good morning.' He motioned her to a seat across his desk.

'Thank you, sir.'

'Yes, tell me about yourself,' he prompted her.

'My name is Miss Alice Yakoyo,' she started. She went on to brief him about her schooling from primary to the university where she got a Bachelor of Science degree in Accounting. She had just finished her NYSC in Jigawa State, and here she was as an applicant.

From the file on his table, he brought out her credentials and read her profile. He asked her when she would be ready to start the work if she was appointed and she said immediately.

Then came the most important question, as far as Kola was concerned: 'Can you do extra services?'

The lady's face clouded immediately. 'Extra services such as what, sir?'

Kola smiled briefly. 'Such as spending a night with a client in a cool hotel room.'

Now, her face became grave. 'I'm sorry, sir. I can't do that.'

He nodded as if he expected her to give that answer.

'Alright. Thank you very much. We'll get back to you.'

'Thank you, sir.' The lady stood up and walked out of the office. In his mind, she had already failed the interview.

The next lady that came in appeared a couple of years younger than the first. Not exactly beautiful, but there was something about her that he liked. He hoped she would be 'suitable' for the job.

Download the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by becca2017(f): 8:43am On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm.. thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 6:21pm On May 01, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 7:31pm On May 02, 2019
The lady's face clouded immediately. 'Extra services such as what, sir?'

Kola smiled briefly. 'Such as spending a night with a client in a cool hotel room.'

Now, her face became grave. 'I'm sorry, sir. I can't do that.'

He nodded as if he expected her to give that answer.

'Alright. Thank you very much. We'll get back to you.'

'Thank you, sir.' The lady stood up and walked out of the office. In his mind, she had already failed the interview.

The next lady that came in appeared a couple of years younger than the first. Not exactly beautiful, but there was something about her that he
liked. He hoped she would be 'suitable' for the job.

They went through the preliminaries. She was Jessica Kiniki and she had OND from a State polytechnic, but she appeared smart. Then he asked
her if she would be ready to do work such as spending weekend with an important customer. She briefly thought over this.

'It depends on other factors,' she said.

'What factors?'

'The condition of service and the pay.'

He smiled at her. Now, here's a smart one, he thought.

'Are you sure you can provide such service? You're not under any compulsion, and if you cannot do it, you're free to say so.'

It was her turn to smile briefly.

'I can do it,' she reiterated.

He nodded. 'Okay, Jessica. Let's see if you can really do it or not. Can you please, stand up?'

She did as she was told.

'Good. Remove your jacket.'

She removed the black jacket she was wearing on top of her white shirt.

'Good. Un-button and remove the shirt.'

She seemed ready for him. Without batting an eye, she removed the white shirt. She was now clad in black bra over black skirt. The camera was focused on her from the head to the waist. The figure was attractive.

'Can you remove the bra?' he asked.

She nodded, unhooked the bra and removed it. He stared at her well-rounded boobs. Very impressive, he thought.

'Put your hands at akimbo,' he instructed.

Again, she did as she was told. He stared at her figure for several more seconds.

'Alright, Miss Kiniki. Wear your clothes back.'

Undoubtedly, he was impressed with her performance. It did not really matter if she could properly keep ledger or not. This one she had done
mattered a lot.

'Congratulations,' he told her as she put her wears on. 'You have passed and you have the job. You're hereby hired with immediate effect.'

Get full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by becca2017(f): 9:54pm On May 02, 2019
Lol what kind of interview is this one bayii??... btw thanks for the update

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction by kay9(m): 10:13pm On May 02, 2019
@SeyiDominion,
I use a secure browser and it flags okadabooks.com as unsafe; I wanted to buy the book but I'm uncomfortable entering financial details. Can you advise another means of sending you payment?

By the way, is it possible to get a hard copy? I'd rather have a hard copy if available.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 10:25pm On May 02, 2019
This interview no be here oooo
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:22am On May 03, 2019
kay9:
@SeyiDominion,
I use a secure browser and it flags okadabooks.com as unsafe; I wanted to buy the book but I'm uncomfortable entering financial details. Can you advise another means of sending you payment?

By the way, is it possible to get a hard copy? I'd rather have a hard copy if available.

Sorry, I dion't have the hard copy. You can only get the PDF version if you send glo recharge card of N100 only to critict50@gmail.com
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:56am On May 04, 2019
Again, she did as she was told. He stared at her figure for several more seconds.

'Alright, Miss Kiniki. Wear your clothes back.'

Undoubtedly, he was impressed with her performance. It did not really matter if she could properly keep ledger or not. This one she had done mattered a lot.

'Congratulations,' he told her as she put her wears on. 'You have passed and you have the job. You're hereby hired with immediate effect.'

It had been a busy Monday. However, by noon, there was a lull in the activities. But even as busy as he was, Frank kept remembering the unusual condition given by Aaliyah's father as what he must fulfill before he could marry her. Truly, he had no doubt that he loved her and wanted to marry her, but this condition was simply out of place!

When it was few minutes after one p.m., Nancy came into his office.

'Hello, Nancy. Good to see you.'

'Well done, Frank,' she said as a way of greeting. She sat on one of the visitor's seats, staring at him.

'You were on morning flight?' he asked.

'Yes, I just came back from Abuja.'

He smiled. 'How was the flight?'

'Oh, it was smooth.'

He nodded. 'That's good.'

She kept staring at him.

'Any good news?' he asked.

She grinned and shrugged. 'I wish there's always good news.'

'But, there's no bad news, is there?'

'Well so far, no. I was at Mick's place on Saturday.'

'That's good. I hope he's treating you right.'

'He's nice and he's trying.'

'Oh, that's very good.'

She sighed. 'But, there's something bothering me about him.'

He stared back at her. 'What's that?'

She suddenly seemed undecided about telling him.

'Oh, come on, Nancy. What is it?'

She looked serious, chuckled and then looked serious again. 'He has not touched me,' she said.

There was doubt on his face. 'What d'you mean?'

She sighed again. 'He has made no move to make love to me. He said he wants to go by the Christian doctrine of 'bed undefiled', so no sex until
marriage.

Frank broke into an expansive smile. 'But lucky you, dear. You should be happy you've got yourself a God-fearing man.'

She nodded. 'Yes, but I still have my fears. I've heard a case of a man who gave the same reason, but it turned out that he could not perform after the wedding.'

Frank smiled. 'And you think Mick would be like that? That one is a rare case. Believe me, I think he will be a good husband to you.'

'Alright,' she said. 'If you say so.'

'All the same, I'll have a chat with him. I'll see that you're in good hands.'

'Thanks, Frank. Anyway, you'll be there for me in case he fails.'

He grinned wanly. 'I don't think there'll be need for that. Having been the links person between you and him, it would be an act of perfidy to go
ahead and sleep with you.'

'You will o, if he cannot perform.'

'He will perform,' Frank said assuredly, giving her another smile.

After closing from her place of work, Aaliyah drove straight to Frank's house. She used the spare key she held to open the door to his apartment and to await his arrival. She did not wait for long. Few minutes after she got there, Frank arrived from work.

'Hello, darling,' he greeted.

She came to hug him and to cling unto him. After several seconds of the embrace, they sat together on the long sofa.

'So, your dad wants me to become a Muslim,' he said, half to himself.

'Yes, and he said your name will be changed to Farouq.'

'Farouq!' He could not help suppressing the laughter that followed. 'Wonderful! That would mean that soon, I'll become Alhaji Farouq!'

Get the complete story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 9:09am On May 04, 2019
Lol cheesy

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by zoer(m): 1:38am On May 05, 2019
nice story
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 8:10pm On May 23, 2019
She came to hug him and to cling unto him. After several seconds of the embrace, they sat together on the long sofa.

'So, your dad wants me to become a Muslim,' he said, half to himself.

'Yes, and he said your name will be changed to Farouq.'

'Farouq!' He could not help suppressing the laughter that followed. 'Wonderful! That would mean that soon, I'll become Alhaji Farouq!'

'No matter what, I'll be your Arabian queen.'

'Of course, you'll be my queen no matter what happens.'

'So, what do we do, Frank? He seems very serious about it.'

He wrapped his right hand round her shoulders. 'Don't worry my dear. Something tells me he will change his mind when he sees that we're indeed
in love.'

'Are you sure? Dad can be very stubborn, you know.’

He would not be deterred. ‘No matter how stubborn he is, he will change his mind. Love conquers everything, you know.'

She nodded. Once again, his confident words had succeeded in assuring her. She relaxed in his arms.

'We'll keep him waiting,' he said. 'When he realizes that we remain in love, he will have no other option that to sanction the union.'

Aaliyah completely agreed with him. He kissed her. The kiss led to other things and they stripped themselves naked. Despite his not-so-warm
disposition, he fondled the boobs. Not satisfied with the bra, he unhooked and removed it, staring at the sprightly breasts. The kissing returned,
this time with intensity. In spite of her state of mind, Nike felt wetness in her pussy.

He soon removed her skirt and pantie. By the time he penetrated her, she was fully ready for him. He held her gingerly as they satisfied their
passion. Two hours later, she drove out of his compound and headed home.

If they thought they had found a solution to dealing with Alhaji, they were wrong. Not long after she got home, she had an encounter with her
father. This time around, he came to meet her in her room.

After the usual greeting, he went straight to dwell on why he was there.

'He has only one week,' he declared.

'Who?'

'Frank, or whatever his name is. He has only one week to come around and tell me he has agreed to the condition I spelt out. Otherwise, the two
of you must cut off whatever relationship you were having. Those are my final words.’

Download full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 9:31pm On May 23, 2019
Nawa oooo
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Odoogu(m): 10:53am On May 24, 2019
Ann2012:
Nawa oooo
this one pass nawa, Na war me see am as! I really have no idea why such ideologies prevail.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / Grace Ifeoma Adichie Dies! Chimamanda’s Mother Is Dead / Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.