Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,581 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

The Deadly Seduction - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Seduction (18570 Views)

Triangle Of Seduction - Romance Novel / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Deadly Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 5:25pm On May 24, 2019
Odoogu:

this one pass nawa, Na war me see am as!
I really have no idea why such ideologies prevail.

I wonder oooo
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:23am On May 25, 2019
If they thought they had found a solution to dealing with Alhaji, they were wrong. Not long after she got home, she had an encounter with her father. This time around, he came to meet her in her room.

After the usual greeting, he went straight to dwell on why he was there.

'He has only one week,' he declared.

'Who?'

'Frank, or whatever his name is. He has only one week to come around and tell me he has agreed to the condition I spelt out. Otherwise, the two
of you must cut off whatever relationship you were having. Those are my final words.’

Three days after Aaliyah told him about her father's ultimatum, Frank was yet to come up with a solution to the nagging problem. Even as he paced about in the room, his mind was busy. Aaliyah eyed him anxiously.

'Come and sit down, darling,' she said. 'And stop looking so anxious.'

He nodded and came to sit by her side. 'Sorry, it's just that time is fast going and we need to come up with solution fast.' He wrapped his hand
round her waist.

'There's no need to be worked up over what he said,' she continued. 'What daddy said cannot stand, and the earlier he realizes it, the better.'

He nodded in agreement.

'There's nothing he can do about my love for you,' she said. 'He will just have to recognize that fact.'

Again he nodded. She stared at him. 'But I need to ask you something, Frank.'

He stared back. 'Ask me anything, dear.'

It was her turn to nod. 'Do you really love me?'

He frowned slightly and then smiled. 'What a question. Are you still in doubt over my love for you?'

'I need to be sure,' she said. 'I need to be certain before I stick out my neck all for you.'

He rubbed her waist and smiled more. 'Do you want me to swear? I can swear that I love you from the depth of my heart.'

She stared briefly at him again. 'What I want is a solemn commitment that under no circumstance will you disappoint me.'

'Is that all? Okay. I, Frank, do hereby swear that my love for you, Aaliyah, is solid and will remain so, forever. I also swear that under no
circumstance will I reject or abandon you.' He put his hand across the heart. 'God, being our witness.'

She smiled and relaxed. 'I, Aaliyah, make the same vow that under no circumstance will I stop loving you. So, help me God.'

He grinned at her. 'Let's seal that with passionate love-making.'

Gladly, Aaliyah agreed with him.

During her next visit to Mick, Nancy decided to confront him with what had seriously been disturbing her.

'There's something bothering me about this relationship,' she began.

Mick held her right hand lovingly. 'What could that be, my dear?'

She allowed a meaningful pause. 'Can I just get a proof?'

He looked confused. 'A proof of what?'

Again, there was another meaningful silence. 'A proof that you're not impotent.'

He stared at her briefly before bursting into laughter. 'Wonderful! Is that why you look so disturbed? I'm potent, my dear. I've told you that the
reason for my abstinence is in line with the Biblical injunction of 'bed un-defiled.''

'So, you said.'

He sighed. 'You still don't believe me. You want us to commit fornication?'

'We don't have to commit anything,' she quickly said. 'Just prove that your manhood can perform the task.'

Mick grinned. 'Alright, if that's what you want.'

He moved close to her and kissed her. He was still somehow hesitant, so she had to do a lot in encouraging him. They kissed for such a long
time. Nancy placed his right hand on her breast before he could venture handling her boobs. Again, they seemed stuck to the kissing and the
handling. She took a step forward by moving her right down to his trousers. The, she unzipped it and rummaged the boxer. To her relief, his
manhood was hard and erect. She moved her hand up and down the organ.

Read the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:35am On May 25, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 7:27am On May 26, 2019
He moved close to her and kissed her. He was still somehow hesitant, so she had to do a lot in encouraging him. They kissed for such a long time. Nancy placed his right hand on her breast before he could venture handling her boobs. Again, they seemed stuck to the kissing and the handling. She took a step forward by moving her right down to his trousers. The, she unzipped it and rummaged the boxer. To her relief, his manhood was hard and erect. She moved her hand up and down the organ.

Mick stopped the kissing and the handling. He brought his trousers and boxer down and completely removed them. Nancy removed her clothes too.

'No, this place is not right,' he said suddenly. 'Let's go to the bedroom.'

He held her hand and led her to the room. Then, he stopped short.

'But, there's a problem,' he said.

'What problem?'

'I don't have a condom, and you must not get pregnant until after wedding.'

Nancy smiled. 'That's no problem. Don't worry, I won't get pregnant.'

He hesitated.

‘Come on, I won’t get pregnant,’ she reassured.

She lay on the bed while he mounted her. Just when she thought he would change the style from the very conservative one they were having to a more creative one, he quickly withdrew. His semen sprayed on her thigh and part of the belly. Nancy was disappointed that it was all over,
even before it started. Mentally, she compared Mick with Frank. If she would rate Frank 90 per cent, Mick would get nothing more than 40 per
cent. But, then, at least, Mick had proved that he was potent, after all.

It was the morning after the day that Alhaji gave Aaliyah and Frank the ultimate condition. Early in the morning, still wearing his sleeping gown,
he made his way to Aaliyah's room. He knocked and waited for her to open the door.

She was about to brush her teeth and take her bath when the knock sounded. She opened the door and found her dad at the door way.

'Good morning, dad.'

'Good morning. I hope you know that the deadline I gave you and that your boy expired yesterday?'

Aaliyah wore a slight frown. 'Yes, dad.'

'The two of you have failed to meet the condition stipulated. That means the two of you have failed.'

She looked down on the floor without saying a thing.

'Are you still going ahead with him in this relationship, or you have realized that he doesn't really love you as he wants you to believe?'

'We love each other, dad.'

The man raised his brow. 'Really? And he could not prove it by abiding by a simple condition? Sorry, he has failed, and until you too come back to
your senses, you've failed with him. Meanwhile, I've come to inform you that from today, your service is no longer needed in your place of work.
Don't bother to go there henceforth.'

'What! But, dad, you can't do that!'

'Says who? That's my decision, and that decision is final.'

Aaliyah opened her mouth, too shocked to say anything further. She watched as her father walked away and gently closed her door.

Oh gosh! What was all these? How could her own father, who should know much better be treating her like this?

Read full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 12:23pm On May 26, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Lordshola: 12:38pm On May 26, 2019
Some parent sha. Thanks op.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:53am On May 27, 2019
The man raised his brow. 'Really? And he could not prove it by abiding by a simple condition? Sorry, he has failed, and until you too come back to your senses, you've failed with him. Meanwhile, I've come to inform you that from today, your service is no longer needed in your place of work.

Don't bother to go there henceforth.'

'What! But, dad, you can't do that!'

'Says who? That's my decision, and that decision is final.'

Aaliyah opened her mouth, too shocked to say anything further. She watched as her father walked away and gently closed her door.

Oh gosh! What was all these? How could her own father, who should know much better be treating her like this?

But she had resolved that she would not let whatever he did to weigh her down. As long as Frank was there for her and continued to love her,
she would not be deterred.

She sat on her bed as there was no longer the urgency to dress up and go to work. Now, she had nowhere to go and work, what would she be
doing in the morning? Starting from now, what would she be doing? She hated indolence and the idea of lazing around and watching movies did
not appeal to her. Then, an idea came to her. Why not pack some of her clothes and move to Frank's residence? That way, she would be proving to her dad that her love for Frank was real and no amount of intimidation or harassment would change that. Maybe if her father didn't see her for
a while, he would realize that her determination was for real. But first, she decided to call Frank and let him know the latest.

He picked his call after the fourth ring.

'Hello, love,' his voice came on the line.

'Good morning, darling. Hope I didn't disturb anything.'

'No. I was able to take my bath.'

'I was about to do the same thing when dad came to give me news.'

'What news?'

'He said my service is no longer required at the working place.'

'What! You don't mean it!'

'I do. Right now, I'm jobless.'

'No, you're not jobless, my dear. All this is a temporary thing. So, what's the next thing?'

'I'm even tired of staying in his house. I want to come over to your place.'

'That's no problem, my dear. My place is your place and your challenge is my challenge.'

She was delighted to hear that.

'I'm coming over this morning. I think the earlier I exit the house, the better.'

'You're welcome, dear Aaliyah. Thank God you have your own key to the place. Come over and feel at home.'

'Okay, love. Have a blessed time at work.'

'Thanks, dear.'

She disengaged the line. That settled it. She knew she would not have any problem moving in with him. She decided to brush her teeth and have
her bath. Then, she would pack some of her clothes and leave the house. She had a lot of money in her bank account. That one would sustain her for months, even before she could get a job.

After her bath, she wore a white t-shirt on a black skirt. She then selected the clothes that she would go with. There was a small travelling bag
she could use. She carefully packed the clothes there. She also selected some lingerie and undies. Only two shoes and a pair of slippers should
be alright, for now. After all, she could always buy anything she needed.
She waited till her parents had left the house before she ventured out. Just before she left her room, she tied her hijab. Then she took the bag
and went downstairs.

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 3:27pm On May 27, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 5:55am On May 28, 2019
She disengaged the line. That settled it. She knew she would not have any problem moving in with him. She decided to brush her teeth and have her bath. Then, she would pack some of her clothes and leave the house. She had a lot of money in her bank account. That one would sustain her for months, even before she could get a job.

After her bath, she wore a white t-shirt on a black skirt. She then selected the clothes that she would go with. There was a small travelling bag she could use. She carefully packed the clothes there. She also selected some lingerie and undies. Only two shoes and a pair of slippers should be alright, for now. After all, she could always buy anything she needed.

She waited till her parents had left the house before she ventured out. Just before she left her room, she tied her hijab. Then she took the bag and went downstairs.

'Good morning, aunty,' the house girl greeted, looking from her to the bag. 'Are you traveling?'

'Yes, but don't tell anybody.'

The maid looked surprised but walked to Aaliyah to relieve her of the bag. She put it in the boot of her car.

'When will you be back?' the girl asked.

'Next week.'

'Safe journey.'

Aaliyah grinned. 'Actually, I'm still within Lagos, so it's not that I'm going far away.'

The girl nodded. Aaliyah waved at her and drove off.

The commercial activities in the club had picked up in earnest. More and more customers now patronized the place, and more people now used
the services of the 'love rooms' the moment they realized that such a facility existed. Kola was already raking in the dividend of his investment.
But it was not only the monetary aspect that he was gaining from. He also had full access to living a licentious life. Apart from the ladies that
worked for him, he also brought in some other ladies with whom he had romping times. This Saturday evening was not an exception. One of his
regulars, Cynthia, was with him in his office. He was Hot with her, but the three love rooms were booked and occupied. He had to have her
right there in his office. He instructed his secretary that till further notice, he didn't want any visitor. Now, he was holding Cynthia the way he
loved to hold ladies.

'Don't forget the money for the phone that I said,' Cynthia said.

'You don't worry. I'll give it to you today.'

He lifted her top to her chest and stared at her bra. Then, he grabbed the boobs and fondled them.

'These are lovely apples,' he said, almost to himself. 'I need to pluck them.' His way of plucking them was to yank the bra off. His palms cupped
the naked breasts as he fondled them again. Cynthia held him by the shoulders and allowed him to have his way. After all, he would pay for it.

He would have wished to do it for a long time, but he soon found himself coming inside her. That very moment, the door of the office was flung open and Nike barged in.

Get the complete story: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Remite011(m): 7:11am On May 28, 2019
Nike! Nike!! Nike!!! wetin u dey look for at this hot time, u wan spoil show for ur boss, or u wan join d train, or u wan loss ur job? pick one now
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:09am On May 30, 2019
'What!' Nike exclaimed. 'So, this is what you've been doing and I've been kept waiting!'

Shock and anxiety gripped him and Cynthia. Confused, Cynthia held him tighter to cover her bust.

'And look at the slut, still holding him tighter. Look at the shameless slut!' Nike moved to her to give her a slap on the back. She would have given her more, but Kola rose to quickly turn and put Cynthia on his seat, so Nike's next slap landed on his shoulder.

'I can explain the whole thing,' he said as he shielded Cynthia from her.

'What is there to explain? What reason will you give for sleeping with a LovePeddler?'

He turned to her and held her two hands.

'You're shameless,' Nike bellowed. 'You and your LovePeddler are shameless.'

Cynthia sprang to her feet. She must quickly use the opportunity to wear her clothes and disappear from the room. She quickly wore the bra,
even without properly strapping it, she put on her top, stuffed her pantie into her handbag and wore her trousers.

'You should be ashamed of yourself!' Nike was still fuming. 'Just look at you. After promising me marriage, you still have the guts to be messing
with whores!'

'Calm down, calm down,' he said, still gripping her hands.

Cynthia quickly wore her shoes. 'We'll see later, Kay,' she said as she picked her bag and dashed out of the office.

'See how shameless she is,' Nike said. 'She still has the guts to say that she'll see you later. Shameless slut!'

After Cynthia had safely gone, he left her hands to wear his clothes.

'Kola, you should be ashamed of yourself,' Nike went on. 'You should be really ashamed of yourself. What is it that you want in a woman that I
did not give you? Yet, you must go around with prostitutes. Shame on you!'

She picked her hand bag. 'That is it,' she said, glaring at him. 'That is the end of our relationship. Please, don't ever come to me again. This is not
the first time you'll be doing this. You promised to change for good, but it's obvious your leopard cannot change its spots.'

She stormed out of the office. Kola was too stung to say anything. But, why did Debbie allow Nike to come in? Did he not give her the strict
instruction that no visitor should come in? Now, see what the scandal had caused. Damn it!

Nike was distraught, to say the least, as she left the club building to the car park. She unlocked her car and sat there for some minutes to calm
herself down. But, why was Kola like this? Why was it that he could not stay off sleeping around with anything in skirt? Why were some men like
this?

Download full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2019
Hmmmmm

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2019
Cynthia quickly wore her shoes. 'We'll see later, Kay,' she said as she picked her bag and dashed out of the office.

'See how shameless she is,' Nike said. 'She still has the guts to say that she'll see you later. Shameless slut!'

After Cynthia had safely gone, he left her hands to wear his clothes.

'Kola, you should be ashamed of yourself,' Nike went on. 'You should be really ashamed of yourself. What is it that you want in a woman that I did not give you? Yet, you must go around with prostitutes. Shame on you!'

She picked her hand bag. 'That is it,' she said, glaring at him. 'That is the end of our relationship. Please, don't ever come to me again. This is not the first time you'll be doing this. You promised to change for good, but it's obvious your leopard cannot change its spots.'

She stormed out of the office. Kola was too stung to say anything. But, why did Debbie allow Nike to come in? Did he not give her the strict instruction that no visitor should come in? Now, see what the scandal had caused. Damn it!

Nike was distraught, to say the least, as she left the club building to the car park. She unlocked her car and sat there for some minutes to calm herself down. But, why was Kola like this? Why was it that he could not stay off sleeping around with anything in skirt? Why were some men like this?

Anyway, there was no need she fretted herself further. She was through with him. There was no way she would continue to bear with his philandering. Finally, it was over between them. This time around, no amount of pleading from him or anybody would make her change her mind. After calming herself down, she started the car and drove slowly out of the club premises.

Aaliyah had spent five days in Frank's house. On the very day she left her parents' house, she had called her mother to inform her that she was safe and sound, and was in a friend's house. She had not disclosed the friend but her mother had guessed that she was in Frank's house. Frank had been treating her well and she enjoyed all the attention she was getting from him. It was Saturday afternoon. Frank had been to the office briefly but by two o'clock, he was back to the house. Aaliyah stood up to give him a welcome kiss. She had been playing the role of a full housewife. From her experience, she could see what it meant to be a full house wife. She shook her head. It was not something she fancied.

'Well-come, darling,' she greeted him with a kiss.
'Honey, how're you?'

'I'm cool.'

She got his bag from him and took it to the bedroom.

'Hope you're not so bored?' he asked her. The electricity supply had been cut off, and he would not be putting on the generator until towards evening.

'It's okay,' she replied. 'I've been reading since you left. Just a minute.' She quickly left for the kitchen. She had started preparing the lunch. It was a good thing that she knew how to cook.

She intended to make vegetable stew and 'amala.' In the morning, when he was going to work, she had followed him and dropped at the mini market where she bought the ingredients that she would use.
She tasted the soup again and was satisfied that it was delicious. She then removed the pot from the gas cooker and placed another pot on it. She poured water in the pot. That was the one she would use to make the meal.

She was about to return to the sitting-room when Frank came to meet her.

'Your phone has been ringing,' he said, handing her phone to her.

'Oh, thanks.' She took it from him and checked the caller. It was her friend Nike.

She wanted to call her back when the phone rang again.

'Hello, Nike. I was about to call you back.'

'How're you, Aaliyah?'

'Fine. How's your weekend?'

'Bad. I need to see you.'

Aaliyah caught her breath. 'What happened?'

'Nothing so serious other than the fact that I caught him cheating on me again. Are you still with Frank? I want to come over there.'

'Yes, I'm there.'

'Alright, I'll soon be getting there. See you.'

'Okay.'

Frank sniffed the air in the kitchen. 'The soup certainly smells delicious, I have no doubt the taste will be better than the aroma.'

'Yes, you can always trust me, now. Aaliyah will not stop satisfying you on something like this.'

He held her by the waist. 'I'm sure what I'm seeing now is just a tip of the ice berg. By the time you full become my missus, you'll show me how great you are.'

She beamed in smile. 'You're a hundred percent correct.'

He nodded. Of course, he must be very correct.

'Nike said she's on her way to this place,' she informed.

'She said something like catching her boyfriend with a babe.'

Oh, not again, Frank thought. 'I see,' he said.

Few minutes later, the water boiled. Aaliyah made the meal for three people, knowing that Nike would soon come.

Download full story from:. https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 5:53pm On Jun 04, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 10:53am On Jun 05, 2019
Frank sniffed the air in the kitchen. 'The soup certainly smells delicious, I have no doubt the taste will be better than the aroma.'

'Yes, you can always trust me, now. Aaliyah will not stop satisfying you on something like this.'

He held her by the waist. 'I'm sure what I'm seeing now is just a tip of the ice berg. By the time you full become my missus, you'll show me how great you are.'

She beamed in smile. 'You're a hundred percent correct.'

He nodded. Of course, he must be very correct.

'Nike said she's on her way to this place,' she informed.

'She said something like catching her boyfriend with a babe.'

Oh, not again, Frank thought. 'I see,' he said.

Few minutes later, the water boiled. Aaliyah made the meal for three people, knowing that Nike would soon come.

She was right. She and Frank were eating the delicacy when Nike drove in.

'Here she comes,' Aaliyah said. Frank only nodded.

Some seconds later, Nike was in the living room.
'Hello, there.'

'Hi, Nike,' Aaliyah said. 'You meet us well.'

Nike smiled and came straight to the dining-table.

'Hello,' Frank greeted.

'Good afternoon, Uncle Frank,' Nike said cheekily. 'I can see that you're enjoying the delicacy my friend prepared.'

'Yes, o.'

Nike washed her hands and joined in eating.

'Wow!' she exclaimed after the first taste. 'I can see how she hooks you down. The taste is very delicious.'

Aaliyah grinned while Frank chuckled. Aaliyah brought the remaining meal from the food flask and everybody ate to his and her satisfaction. The two ladies cleared the plates and took them to the kitchen. There, Nike decided to bare her mind.

'It's over between Kola and I,' she said. 'Can you imagine I caught him seriously in the act with another lady today?'

'Yes, you hinted me the other time. But why is Kay behaving like this?'

'That guy will never change,' Nike said bitterly. 'After I've warned him many times before, he still went ahead and right there in his office, he was banging this ashewo lady.'

'Hmn, hmn. That's serious.'

'Very serious. I wish I had laid my hand on that LovePeddler, she would have known the stuff I was made of.

Anyway, it's all over. I'm fed up with Kola's inordinate desire for sex.'

Aaliyah was pensive. 'Maybe, if he's remorseful and begs for another chance, you should be considerate.'

'There would be no any other chance,' Nike said poignantly. 'For God's sake, I'm tired of him. He can go to blazes for all I care.'

Aaliyah still felt she must show sympathy.

'Well, take it easy. I'm sure someone very good will come your way.'

'Yes, o. There are some already. It's a matter of picking my choice.'

'I'll advise you not to rush in making a choice. Choose wisely.'

'Yes, I know. I guess I have to pray this time before I make a choice.'

Aaliyah chuckled. 'I guess it's time you make use of the praying mat again.'

They returned to the bedroom. Because of the guest (if you could call Nike a guest), Frank decided to put on the generator so that they could watch movies together. Luckily, a couple of hours later, the electricity supply from PHCN was restored. Nike was with them till eight in the night.

'Being with you is always a pleasure,' she told Aaliyah. 'I'll soon be going.'

'You're well come,' Aaliyah said. 'Let me ease myself.'

She left for the toilet and that was the only time Nike would have with Frank. Quickly, she moved to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

'Hey, hey,' he cautioned in whispers. 'We shouldn't be seen doing that.'

'No one is seeing us,' she replied.

Download full story at:https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2019
Nike.....she-devil

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by FairCritic(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 5:19am On Jun 08, 2019
'You're well come,' Aaliyah said. 'Let me ease myself.'

She left for the toilet and that was the only time Nike would have with Frank. Quickly, she moved to him and planted a kiss on his lips.

'Hey, hey,' he cautioned in whispers. 'We shouldn't be seen doing that.'

'No one is seeing us,' she replied.

'We shouldn't be doing that whether we were seen or not.'

She winked at him and rubbed his chest. He moved away from her.

'Nike, stop this unholy act, for God's sake!' he scolded.
'It's not my fault,' she pointed.

'So, it's whose fault?'

Before there could be an answer, Aaliyah returned from the toilet.

Nike went to pick her handbag. 'I'll be going for now,' she said. 'But anytime I'm feeling so down, I'll be back.'

Aaliyah nodded. 'You're always well-come.' Then, she quickly turned to Frank. 'Is that not so, darling?'

He nodded and smiled wryly. 'Yes, you're always well-come.'

Frank and Aaliyah saw Nike to her car and waved at her as she drove off.

They soon returned to the sitting-room.

'Poor lady!' Aaliyah said. 'That her boyfriend would sleep with a doll in skirt. I wonder why some men are like that.'

Frank grinned. 'It's not all men that can resist the allure from women,' he said.

'That his own is too much,' she declared. 'Haba! A man must have some sense of decency. Even if those ladies are the ones throwing themselves at him, can't he say no? Nike has caught him before and has warned him.

Can't he learn to control his sexual drive?'

He nodded again. 'You're right. A man must have some decency.'

Aaliyah smiled. 'Any way, I trust my man. Even if a lady opens everything for him, he will look the other way. Or am I not right, darling?'

He smiled and nodded. 'Of course, you're very correct.'

In his mind, he wished she was one hundred per cent correct.

The following day was Sunday. She had slept in his arms, as usual. They didn't have to wake up early.

As a matter of fact, she was the first to wake up. She went to ease herself, swept the sitting-room and arranged the kitchen. She was wondering about what they would eat that morning when Frank woke up and came to say hello to her.

'How was your night?' he asked.

'Great,' she answered simply. 'Will bread, tea and fried eggs be okay for breakfast?' she asked.

He smiled and nodded. 'That will be okay.'

He went on to brush his teeth and have his bath while she prepared the breakfast. Her mind flashed to her parents and she wondered how they, especially her father, were taking her absence from the house.

She had already absconded from the house for a week now. A whole week! So far, Frank had been treating in a way that she would not regret coming to his place. But she was still worried that her father had not relented from his hard stand.

She served the food and they ate slowly.

'I've decided to go to the church today,' he announced.

He wasn't a regular church-goer and today happened to be one of the Sundays that caught his fancy.

Her mind was busy. She had been trying to please her father, but it appeared she had not succeeded. What was the point of trying to please him again?

'I will follow you,' she said.

He looked at her sharply. 'Really?'

Download the full story:https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by mjay05(m): 8:12am On Jun 08, 2019
Nice story.. Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 2:04pm On Jun 09, 2019
She served the food and they ate slowly.

'I've decided to go to the church today,' he announced.

He wasn't a regular church-goer and today happened to be one of the Sundays that caught his fancy.

Her mind was busy. She had been trying to please her father, but it appeared she had not succeeded. What was the point of trying to please him again?

'I will follow you,' she said.

He looked at her sharply. 'Really?'

'Yes.'

'Why? Your dad expects you to be a practicing Muslim.'

She grinned. 'My dad expects me not to be here with you. Now, I' here, and I follow you to the church.'

'Don't forget that I've already conceded that you can practice your faith. I don't want you to go to church out of compulsion.'

She grinned again. 'You're not the one forcing me to go. I decide it on my volition.'

He stared at her briefly. 'Well, if you insist on coming, no problem. You're welcome.'

She quickly had her bath after the meal and dressed up. The church was just down the street. They sat side by side during the service. He could see that she observed things keenly and listened intently to the pastor when he was preaching.

'Did you enjoy the service?' he asked her as they returned home.

'Yes,' she said zealously. 'It was a great service.' She smiled at him and told him something he did not expect. 'I think you should take your faith seriously, dear.'

He was surprised she said that. 'Why did you say that?'

'I think things will be better if you're much serious with it. Can you promise me that you will take it more seriously?'

Frank was bemused. It was amazing that the urge was coming from her.

'Okay,' he said, smiling.

'I'm serious,' she insisted.

'I know. Don't worry, I promise to take it seriously henceforth.'

That Sunday evening, Nike was back, this time without her car.

'I've come to stay with you, my friend,' she told Aaliyah.

'Oh, you're welcome.'

Frank suspected that she had ulterior motive, but pretended that it was good that she was around.

'I'll be sleeping overnight,' Nike said. 'Tomorrow morning, I'll go from here to work.'

She had brought a small bag which he suspected contained the clothes she would be wearing the following day.

But her sleeping there would create a little problem. Although it was a two-bedroom flat, the second bedroom served more as a store room as there was neither a bed there nor a matrass.

Well, he would have to volunteer to sleep on the couch in the sitting-room while the two ladies slept in the bedroom. He did not really like the arrangement, but he felt that was the best he could offer.

After the dinner they chatted until late in the night. He told the ladies his decision to sleep in the sitting-room while they should sleep in the bedroom.

'Ah no o,' Nike quickly said. 'Please, let me not inconvenience you. Go ahead and sleep in the bedroom with your sweetheart while I sleep on the couch.

'You're my guest, and should be treated warmly,' he said. 'Don't worry, let me be the one to sleep here.'

Download full story from:https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

2 Likes

Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 1:26pm On Jun 12, 2019
But her sleeping there would create a little problem. Although it was a two-bedroom flat, the second bedroom served more as a store room as there was neither a bed there nor a matrass.

Well, he would have to volunteer to sleep on the couch in the sitting-room while the two ladies slept in the bedroom. He did not really like the arrangement, but he felt that was the best he could offer.

After the dinner they chatted until late in the night. He told the ladies his decision to sleep in the sitting-room while they should sleep in the bedroom.

'Ah no o,' Nike quickly said. 'Please, let me not inconvenience you. Go ahead and sleep in the bedroom with your sweetheart while I sleep on the couch.'

'You're my guest, and should be treated warmly,' he said. 'Don't worry, let me be the one to sleep here.'

It was the end of argument. Some minutes later the two ladies retreated to the bedroom.

Frank, already in pajamas, had the pillow and the sheet to cover his body. He reclined his body on the couch, watching the late night movies. He soon slept off. He woke up about two hours later, switched off the television and went back to sleep.

No longer after, a hand roused him up. He opened his eyes and dreamily looked at the figure.

'Aaliyah?' he mumbled.

'Sh, sh, it's me, Nike.'

He was instantly awake.

'What? What d'you want?'

'I miss you,' she said.

'You can't be serious. You ...'

She did not allow him to finish. Her lips found his and ravenously kissed him. He had to make an effort to disengage himself.
'Stop it!' he said hoarsely, trying to keep his voice down. 'We can't do this!'

'Why not? I love you.'

'No, you can't. I'm in love with your friend!'

Her lips came again, this time with more fierceness and determination. She held his right hand and placed it on her left boob, pressing it on it. They kissed for some time, then he stopped.

'This is not right,' he said. 'We have to stop it.'

'I love you,' she whispered.

'Stop saying that. What of Aaliyah?'

'She's sound asleep.' She brought her lips to him again, and he found himself less resisting. The kiss was deep. Just as her lips were busy, so were her hands.

The right hand moved down to pajamas trousers and fondled his joystick. Despite his initial resistance, the organ became hard and erect in no time. He shouldn't be doing this, his mind screamed at him. But he could not stop her or stop himself.

Download full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 2:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by aprilwise(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2019
Nike no get conscious. Thanks for the update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by divinelypruned(f): 10:13am On Jun 13, 2019
Nike left her fiancée because he cheated on her, but is busy seducing another woman's fiancée, she is just shameless, and most girls are like this, they call you bestie but can do anything to hurt, I hope some people can learn one or two from this story,

Op ride on, but more constant update will always make your story line more interesting, all the best
Re: The Deadly Seduction by izaray(f): 12:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bad friend
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 4:56am On Jun 24, 2019
'This is not right,' he said. 'We have to stop it.'

'I love you,' she whispered.

'Stop saying that. What of Aaliyah?'

'She's sound asleep.' She brought her lips to him again, and he found himself less resisting. The kiss was deep. Just as her lips were busy, so
were her hands. He shouldn't be doing this, his mind screamed at him. But he could not stop her or stop himself.

This must be crazy! He shook his head again. He was trapped.

The following day, while at work, Frank was remorseful. No, he would not make that kind of error. It was simply a blunder to do what he did with Nike. He had allowed himself to be led to the ‘slaughter house.’ But, he must not allow himself to be slaughtered.

At closing time, he drove straight to his residence, to the waiting hands of Aaliyah. The following morning, Nike called him when she was sure he would be at work and Aaliyah would not be around.

'Why didn't you come yesterday?' she asked in an accusing tone.

'Nike, why don't you understand once and for all that intimate relationship between us will not work?'

'It will work. It's not working because you refuse to make it work.'

'It won't work,' he repeated. 'For God's sake, you're my fiancée’s best friend!'

'It's about love where are talking about here. Are you coming over this evening, or you want me to come over to your place?'

'I won't come over to your place. I'll also advise that you keep off coming to my house for now. There'll be trouble once you arouse Aaliyah's
suspicion.'

'If you don't come, then I'll come,' she asserted and cut the line. Now, what kind of thing was this? Was it by force to have an affair? Why was
Nike sticking to him like a leech? There were several other men, some much better than him, for God's sake!

He was in a dilemma. He didn't want Aaliyah to know about the secret thing he had been doing with Nike, but if she kept coming to his house, there was no way Aaliyah would not find out. It would be so disheartening to her if she should catch them making love in his flat, right under her
nose!

So, what would he do now?

The first option for him was to yield to Nike's seduction and go to her house. That would make him a weak man and a betrayer of the love and trust Aaliyah had in him. The second option was to yield Nike's sexual advances anytime she came to his house and she made the advance. But, again, that would be fraught with great risk. What about if he should confess the unholy act to Nike and ask for her forgiveness? She would be mightily disappointed, no doubt, but she would forgive him, wouldn't she?

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

Re: The Deadly Seduction by FairCritic(m): 5:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nice update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 5:35pm On Jun 27, 2019
He was in a dilemma. He didn't want Aaliyah to know about the secret thing he had been doing with Nike, but if she kept coming to his house, there was no way Aaliyah would not find out. It would be so disheartening to her if she should catch them making love in his flat, right under her nose!

So, what would he do now? The first option for him was to yield to Nike's seduction and go to her house. That would make him a weak man and a betrayer of the love and trust Aaliyah had in him. The second option was to yield Nike's sexual advances anytime she came to his house and she made the advance. But, again, that would be fraught with great risk. What about if he should confess the unholy act to Nike and ask for her forgiveness? She would be mightily disappointed, no doubt, but she would forgive him, wouldn't she?

When he got home later that day, he could neither bring himself to telling Aaliyah nor asking her for forgiveness.

By eight p.m., Nike arrived in his apartment. He shrugged and braced. Perhaps, if the two of them were discrete - very discrete - about it, Aaliyah would never get to know. In the presence of Aaliyah, Frank and Nike behaved normally without giving out hints. Just like the other night, Nike came to meet him in the dead of the night.

'This is crazy,' he muttered. 'We have to stop doing this crazy thing.'

'There's nothing crazy about being in love,' she returned.

They started kissing again. Crazy or not, he got himself lost in lust. She soon started moaning and urging him on. They were so engrossed in
what they were doing they did not know when Aaliyah crept into the sitting-room.

'What? Frank! Nike! Oh, my God. I can't believe what I'm seeing.'

He quickly withdrew his joystick and pulled up his pajamas trousers.

To his surprise, Nike was calm about it.

'This must be a dream. Frank, tell me this is a bad dream.'

He was crest-fallen, while Nike calmly wore her sleep wear.

'I'm ...I'm sorry,' he mumbled.

'You're sorry? Is that all you can say? That you're sorry?' She turned to Nike. 'I thought you're my friend, my best friend. How could you do this
to me?'

Nike had no answer for her friend. Aaliyah burst into tears.

'Oh, my God, how could I surround myself with enemies who pretend that they're my friends?'

Frank moved to her. 'Aaliyah, please, I'm sorry. It's the work of the devil.'

'Devil? What devil?' Aaliyah bellowed. 'The two of you are the devil here!'

'I'm sorry,' Nike said. 'But I love him as much as you do.'

'Love?' Aaliyah scorned. 'See who's talking about love!' She sat down on the sofa and used her palms to cover her face. 'No wonder you kept
coming here. You kept pretending that you were coming for me, not knowing that you were coming to secretly have sex with him.'

'I'm sorry,' he said again. 'Truly, I'm sorry.'

Aaliyah suddenly wiped her tears. 'It's okay. First thing I will do when day breaks is to pack my things and leave. Then, you can have each other as much as you want. You're even free to marry.'

'Please, don't talk like that Aaliyah,' Frank said. 'I know I've offended you, but please, don't talk like that.'

She was implacable. 'I'll sleep here,' Aaliyah went on. 'You two can continue what you were doing in the bedroom, but I'll sleep here.'

Re: The Deadly Seduction by izaray(f): 8:27pm On Jun 27, 2019
That's so sad, a man you left ur dad's house to come and be with still ended up cheated on you in his house with ur best friend embarassed

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2019
izaray:
That's so sad, a man you left ur dad's house to come and be with still ended up cheated on you in his house with ur best friend embarassed

Thanks for the update

Let's go break Frank's head angry
Re: The Deadly Seduction by izaray(f): 9:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Ann2012:

Let's go break Frank's head angry

I concur cool

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction by FairCritic(m): 6:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
Nice story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie Dies! Chimamanda’s Mother Is Dead / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.