Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,727 members, 7,824,060 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

The Deadly Seduction - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Seduction (18588 Views)

Triangle Of Seduction - Romance Novel / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) / Deadly Missions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:33am On Jun 29, 2019
Aaliyah suddenly wiped her tears. 'It's okay. First thing I will do when day breaks is to pack my things and leave. Then, you can have each other as much as you want. You're even free to marry.'

'Please, don't talk like that Aaliyah,' Frank said. 'I know I've offended you, but please, don't talk like that.'

She was implacable. 'I'll sleep here,' Aaliyah went on. 'You two can continue what you were doing in the bedroom, but I'll sleep here.'

Several minutes later, Aaliyah remained on the sofa. Nike went back to the bed-room, but Frank remained on the couch. What a terrible moment
it was for him. That was it. The cat had finally been let out of the bag. What had been held a secret was now blown open. Not only that, he,
Frank, had become a persona non grata in the eyes of Aaliyah! What a shame!

He would still have to plead with her and tell her he was very sorry. Maybe after day break or later in the day. It so much grieved his heart to see Aaliyah looking so distressed, but he was the cause. It was all his fault and if it turned out that she refused to forgive him, then he would have himself to blame. In that murky mood, he slept off, but it was a restive sleep. By five in the morning, he woke up. Aaliyah was still asleep on the sofa. She looked so innocent in her sleep and he felt very bad for what he had done to her. He sighed. Somehow, he would just have to plead to her to make her forgive him. He could not afford to lose her. He went on to brush his teeth and take his bath. As he was leaving the bathroom, he could see Aaliyah packing her clothes in the bedroom. Nike was still on the bed, asleep.

Frank went to Aaliyah and went on his knees.

'Please, my dear,' he said plaintively. 'Find it in your heart to forgive me.'

'There's nothing to forgive,' she said. 'You can go ahead and have each other.'

'Please, and please, don't leave me. We can resolve this matter.'

She didn't answer him again but continued to pack her clothes. Aaliyah zipped up her bag. But she still had to brush her teeth and take her bath
before she would leave. He picked the clothes and shoes he would wear and went to the sitting-room. He even avoided looking at Nike who was
still lying on the bed. He dressed up, but he could not leave yet. It was about six a.m., but he wanted an assurance from Aaliyah that she would
not leave. He waited for her to finish dressing up. After wearing a t-shirt on a jeans trousers, Aaliyah went to the kitchen to make coffee. She
had a dreadful night and she felt she needed something to clear her foggy thinking. She was still boiling the water when he came to meet her
there.

'Aaliyah, please, don't go away,' he pleaded.

She did not say a word.

'Please, forgive me. It will never happen again.'

'Leave me alone,' she retorted.

He held her left hand but she quickly shook it off. 'Don't touch me!'

But he felt he could cajole her with certain ostentatious behavior. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

'Aaliyah, please, you're my love.'

He was only deceiving her, she felt. How dare he make love to Nike only to come and claim that he loved her!

In a rare show of anger, she took the kitchen knife on the table and stabbed him on waist.

Get thwe full download from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 6:47am On Jun 29, 2019
Stabbed kee shocked
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Janet96(f): 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
While what Frank did was wrong, it was very wrong of Aaliyah to resort to stabbing.

Good story, op.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by izaray(f): 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ewooo... Stabbed? shocked shocked
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 4:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
She didn't answer him again but continued to pack her clothes. Aaliyah zipped up her bag. But she still had to brush her teeth and take her bath before she would leave. He picked the clothes and shoes he would wear and went to the sitting-room.

He even avoided looking at Nike who was still lying on the bed. He dressed up, but he could not leave yet. It was about six a.m., but he wanted an assurance from Aaliyah that she would not leave. He waited for her to finish dressing up. After wearing a t-shirt on a jeans trousers, Aaliyah went to the kitchen to make coffee.

She had a dreadful night and she felt she needed something to clear her foggy thinking. She was still boiling the water when he came to meet her there.

'Aaliyah, please, don't go away,' he pleaded.

She did not say a word.

'Please, forgive me. It will never happen again.'

'Leave me alone,' she retorted.

He held her left hand but she quickly shook it off. 'Don't touch me!'

But he felt he could cajole her with certain ostentatious behavior. He wrapped his hands around her waist.

'Aaliyah, please, you're my love.'

He was only deceiving her, she felt. How dare he make love to Nike only to come and claim that he loved her!

In a rare show of anger, she took the kitchen knife on the table and stabbed him on waist.

'Ouch!' The pain was searing. He quickly left her and held the place she had stabbed.

'That serves you right,' she fired.

There was no point she made any coffee again. She had had enough of him. She left him in the kitchen for the bedroom where she hoped to pick her bag and leave.

He was surprised the amount of blood that had come out of the wound. He had to go to the nearest hospital to seek treatment. He moved from the kitchen to the sitting-room. Then he checked his pocket to see if he had some money in his pocket.

He had some. He knew a hospital not far away. He would have to go there.

At that moment, Nike entered the sitting-room.

'What! What happened?' she asked, horrified at the sight of blood on his shirt.

'I was stabbed,' he said.

'What! Aaliyah stabbed you?'

Aaliyah emerged from bed-room, carrying her bag.

When she saw the blood on him, she realized the gravity of what she did.

She dropped the bag in her hand. 'Oh, my God! Is it this serious?'

Her previous anger flew from her, now replaced by fear. She rushed towards him, looking anxiously.

'Oh, my God, I thought it was a minor cut. Goodness, let's go to the hospital at once.'

'But why did you stab him?' Nike asked. 'How could you?'

'I didn't know it would be as serious as this. Right now, the best thing to do is to take him for treatment.'

Aaliyah left her bag in the sitting-room as she led him to her car.

'You know any hospital around?' she asked.

'Yeah. Down the street.'

Get complete story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by pharuzine(m): 5:26am On Jul 01, 2019
good morning,and happy new month.pls can you send me the complete story to my email pharuzine09@gmail.com and what network are you using so that I can send you air time. thanks
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:11am On Jul 01, 2019
pharuzine:
good morning,and happy new month.pls can you send me the complete story to my email pharuzine09@gmail.com and what network are you using so that I can send you air time. thanks

Happy new month too. Send N100 glo recharge pin number to critict50@gmail.com
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:46am On Jul 01, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 10:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
She dropped the bag in her hand. 'Oh, my God! Is it this serious?' Her previous anger flew from her, now replaced by fear. She rushed towards him, looking anxiously.

'Oh, my God, I thought it was a minor cut. Goodness, let's go to the hospital at once.'

'But why did you stab him?' Nike asked. 'How could you?'

'I didn't know it would be as serious as this. Right now, the best thing to do is to take him for treatment.'

Aaliyah left her bag in the sitting-room as she led him to her car.

'You know any hospital around?' she asked.

'Yeah. Down the street.'

She started the car and drove to the place she directed her. She held him as she led him to the reception of the hospital. Swiftly, a nurse attended to him, cleansing the wounded part and dressing the wound. He was also given anti-tetanus injection and a prescription of pain killers.

Aaliyah was relieved that he was in a stable condition. He had to call his office that he had a knife attack from an assailant early in the morning and that he would not be coming to work that morning. Aaliyah had to return home to bring him a fresh shirt in place of the cut and blood-stained one.

By mid-day, the doctor who examined him said he was lucky no internal organ was affected by the cut. He was asked to be coming for regular check-up until the wound healed and was discharged.

On their way back home, the now remorseful Aaliyah was full of apologies as she drove her car.

'I'm so sorry,' she said. 'I didn't know what came over me. I had never been in that kind of anger before. How could I have stabbed you?'

'It's okay,' he said. 'It's all my fault. I wasn't supposed to do what I did with Nike in the first place. It was my mindless action that brought about your reaction.'

Some tears dropped from her eyes. 'All the same, I shouldn't have over reacted. I'm so sorry, Frank. How could I have stabbed you!'

It was a twist of circumstance, even if it was a temporary one. He was the one asking her not to worry as he bore no grudge for her.

When they got to the house. Nike had left. She just left like that, not even bothering to check him in the hospital and find out how he was faring.

Nike's whole plan had changed. She could not leave him at this very period. Unwittingly, she found herself nursing him.

'Have you forgiven?' he asked. 'I'm sorry about what happened. Please, forgive me.'

'Let's not even talked about that right now. You have to get well first.'

By the following morning, despite her insistence that he should still stay at home to fully recover, he decided to go to his place of work.

For the next few days, Aaliyah refused to make a categorical statement that she had accepted Frank back in her life. Neither did she allow any intimacy between them.

She stayed with him for the next five days until she was convinced that he was alright. On Sunday morning, she woke up early, had her bath and told him she would be leaving.

Get complete story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 5:58am On Jul 06, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Janet96(f): 6:12am On Jul 07, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Zamar: 3:55pm On Jul 10, 2019
Nice story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 6:12am On Jul 11, 2019
When they got to the house, Nike had left. She just left like that, not even bothering to check him in the hospital and find out how he was faring.

Nike's whole plan had changed. She could not leave him at this very period. Unwittingly, she found herself nursing him.

'Have you forgiven?' he asked. 'I'm sorry about what happened. Please, forgive me.'

'Let's not even talked about that right now. You have to get well first.'

By the following morning, despite her insistence that he should still stay at home to fully recover, he decided to go to his place of work.

For the next few days, Aaliyah refused to make a categorical statement that she had accepted Frank back in her life. Neither did she allow any
intimacy between them. She stayed with him for the next five days until she was convinced that he was alright. On Sunday morning, she woke up early, had her bath and told him she would be leaving.

'You still want to go? Aaliyah, I thought you've forgiven me.'

'Yes, I have but we can't be together again. Good bye.'

In a state of dejection, he watched as she finally took her leave.

When Aaliyah got to her parents' house, it was only her mother she met in the house.

'Alhaja, you will please help me beg dad to forgive me,' she told the woman. I've really offended him. I've come to realize that I shouldn't have
done what I did. I'm like a bad girl that has come back home with a heart of penitence.'

Alhaja hugged her daughter. 'Welcome back, Aaliyah.'

But Aaliyah did not disclose what Frank did and her own deadly reaction. Neither did she disclose that her best friend, Nike, made a deadly
seduction of Frank. Later when her father came, he found it difficult to hide the fact that Aaliyah was back in his house.

'I'm not forcing you to marry a particular person, whether it's A or B. All I wanted, and still want is that you marry a practicing Moslem.'

Aaliyah resumed work in her father's company the following day. From all indications, the hope of Ade was rekindled. He was very glad to see
that Aaliyah had resumed.

'Happy to have you back,' he told her. 'We miss you so much.'

Aaliyah softened her hard stance towards him. Maybe he was not as bad as she thought.

'Thank you,' she said.

Frank was not having the best of time. Since Aaliyah left on yesterday morning, he had not been his normal self. Now in his office, he had to strife not to allow his feelings to affect his work. When Nancy came to greet him just before her first flight of the day, she was quick to notice that he looked disconcerted.

'Is it the pain?' she asked. 'I hope you're taking good care of yourself.'

'It's not the pain from the wound,' he replied. 'It's another kind of pain.'

Nancy looked at him curiously. 'What kind of pain is that?'

He sighed. 'My fiancée has just dumped me.'

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:03am On Jul 11, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by izaray(f): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2019
Well done dear
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Zamar: 7:25am On Jul 13, 2019
Nice story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Janet96(f): 1:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nice story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by SeyiDominion: 3:45pm On Jul 18, 2019
Frank was not having the best of time. Since Aaliyah left on yesterday morning, he had not been his normal self. Now in his office, he had to strife not to allow his feelings to affect his work. When Nancy came to greet him just before her first flight of the day, she was quick to notice that he looked disconcerted.

Nancy stared at him. 'Why? What happened?'

He grinned ruefully. 'It was actually my fault. She caught me with a lady.'

'What! Why did you do that?'

He sighed again. 'As I said, it's my fault. I'm still pleading with her, and I'm hoping she will come back.'

Nancy nodded. Then an idea came to her mind. 'What if she doesn’t come back?' she asked.

Frank had not thought of that possibility. 'I think she'll come back,' he muttered.

Nancy smiled at him cheekily. Frank got the message. No, no, after he had helped Mick to become intimate with Nancy, he was not going to seek
Nancy for himself. Never.

Towards closing time, Nike called him.

'How're you?' she asked. 'Sorry that I've not called you all this while. I've been down with sickness.'

To say that he was very angry at her would be an understatement. He however bottled his anger. 'I'm getting better,' he said.

'I'm glad to hear that. Frank, I want to tell you I'm sincerely sorry for all that have happened. Please forgive me for all that has happened.'

His mind softened a bit. 'Well, to err is human, to forgive divine. In spite of what that infamous action has caused, I'm moving on.'

'There's something I believe,' she went on. 'That is the fact that if Aaliyah genuinely loves you, she will come back. On my part, I won't disturb
you again.'

After you've caused so much trouble, his mind screamed at him. 'Alright,' he said. 'You can help by telling her what happened between us will
never happen again and that I love her.'

There was a slight pause. 'Alright, I'll see what I can do.'

'Thank you in advance,' he said.

Her hijab was back, and so were the actions her father wanted to see her perform. Aaliyah found herself trying to please her father. It was like
she was trying to make up for the time she had rebelled against him. She also found herself becoming less resistant to the overtures of Ade.

That Friday, he came to meet her in the office, smiling.

'I will like to take you out for lunch tomorrow, Saturday,' he said. 'Can I come and pick you in your home, say by one o'clock?'

To his surprise, she did not spurn the invitation. 'That will be alright,' she said.

'Good.' He was obviously delighted. 'I'll be in your house to pick you.'

'Okay.'

Aaliyah was surprised that Saturday when she was informed about twelve noon that he had come to the house as agreed to take her out.

Get the full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Ann2012(f): 7:24pm On Jul 18, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Zamar: 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
SeyiDominion:

Of all pains, the one in the heart is the most dreadful.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Janet96(f): 4:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
SeyiDominion:

Nancy stared at him. 'Why? What happened?'

He grinned ruefully. 'It was actually my fault. She caught me with a lady.'

'What! Why did you do that?'

He sighed again. 'As I said, it's my fault. I'm still pleading with her, and I'm hoping she will come back.'

Nancy nodded. Then an idea came to her mind. 'What if she doesn’t come back?' she asked.

Frank had not thought of that possibility. 'I think she'll come back,' he muttered.

Nancy smiled at him cheekily. Frank got the message. No, no, after he had helped Mick to become intimate with Nancy, he was not going to seek

'How're you?' she asked. 'Sorry that I've not called you all this while. I've been down with sickness.'

To say that he was very angry at her would be an understatement. He however bottled his anger. 'I'm getting better,' he said.

'I'm glad to hear that. Frank, I want to tell you I'm sincerely sorry for all that have happened. Please forgive me for all that has happened.'

His mind softened a bit. 'Well, to err is human, to forgive divine. In spite of what that infamous action has caused, I'm moving on.'

'There's something I believe,' she went on. 'That is the fact that if Aaliyah genuinely loves you, she will come back. On my part, I won't disturb
you again.'

After you've caused so much trouble, his mind screamed at him. 'Alright,' he said. 'You can help by telling her what happened between us will
never happen again and that I love her.'

There was a slight pause. 'Alright, I'll see what I can do.'

'Thank you in advance,' he said.

Her hijab was back, and so were the actions her father wanted to see her perform. Aaliyah found herself trying to please her father. It was like
she was trying to make up for the time she had rebelled against him. She also found herself becoming less resistant to the overtures of Ade.

'I will like to take you out for lunch tomorrow, Saturday,' he said. 'Can I come and pick you in your home, say by one o'clock?'

To his surprise, she did not spurn the invitation. 'That will be alright,' she said.

'Okay.'

Aaliyah was surprised that Saturday when she was informed about twelve noon that he had come to the house as agreed to take her out.

Nice story.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Zamar: 9:13pm On Sep 14, 2019
Zamar:

Of all pains, the one in the heart is the most dreadful.

You are right.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by FairCritic(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2019
SeyiDominion:

'Okay.'

Waiting for the update.
Re: The Deadly Seduction by Zamar: 3:39pm On Oct 07, 2019
FairCritic:

Waiting for the update.

Re: The Deadly Seduction by BigBasher: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Grace Ifeoma Adichie Dies! Chimamanda’s Mother Is Dead / Legend Of An Ikotun Boy By Callmefemi / Slay Queen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.