Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours (31814 Views)

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / How Game Of Thrones Was Pirated Over 7 Billion Times / Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by delishpot: 7:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
keep stalking me. I refuse to indulge you. grin

Power pass power grin
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
kamez:
stopped watching after season 4........

they keep beating about the bush just to make the series longer.....

from Season 1 they kept saying winter is coming winter is coming yet after season 4 winter still never come...

so I gave up and stopped watching...
So you watched the movie with the hope of seeing 'winter' come? What happened to other happenings in the series? Seems Nigerians are most stupid. grin

There's no way you'd have stopped at season 4 if you understood the story line. Jokers!

11 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
delishpot:

Power pass power grin
is this supposed to make sense, you don't know me but you have concluded that i will die for big brother whatever. isn't that bizzare? embarassed
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Prudent200: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
antagonist:
why not

when we have people like Deomovies around

which one be Deomovies again??
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Topmaike007(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
fecta:
i am proud to say i was one of the patronizers the show to sweet abeg .

anyway this is my best moment

and to the person below that dont like the show go back to watching Indian movies Mtchew you no know beta thing

not watching it does not make you special and does not make it Poo, it only means that you dont have internet or cable . people wey dey watch nta and stv dey talk seff
don't mind them, they no know better thing
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by shogsman(m): 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bonapart:
I don't like that movie

It doesn't make you special,you just got bad taste
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Jalive: 7:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Am sure Nigerian pirates wil top the chart

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

thepiratebay.org ... do a search for GOT, et voila!

or just watch it https://ffmovies.ru/film/game-of-thrones-8.92p7q
I don't know how to make torrent file work

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by kiddoiLL(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
fecta:

not watching it does not make you special and does not make it Poo, it only means that you dont have internet or cable . people wey dey watch nta and stv dey talk seff

Bro you dey mad oo...chai!!

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Topmaike007(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
delishpot:

Yet una type dey die follow Big brother naija
no mind them
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by kamez(m): 7:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
graceyramah:
So you watched the movie with the hope of seeing 'winter' come? What happened to other happenings in the series? Seems Nigerians are most stupid. grin

There's no way you'd have stopped at season 4 if you understood the story line. Jokers!

this one is just a fool...

tell me the other happenings in the movie that has benefitted ur life positively...

a fictional movie is what u want to use to showcase ur intelligence......

when u count stupid Nigerians make sure u stay in the front line

4 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by OgaBuhari: 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2019
Bonapart:
I don't like that movie
because of its x rated content and ur signature forbids it

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Afrosage(f): 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
If you say so, grin I can Guarantee you, you will never Be Aquinted with Anyone like me in your entire lifetime. grin let Alone to know what i will die for.

lols..dude,you really don't have to toot your own horn,Tywin lannister once told joffery ,"Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true king," ....now u wud have learnt dis important lesson if u hv been a good lad and watched d show but u didnt and now u re here sounding like a tw*t

5 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
kamez:

this one is just a fool...

tell me the other happenings in the movie that has benefitted ur life positively...

a fictional movie is what u want to use to showcase ur intelligence......

when u count stupid Nigerians make sure u stay in the front line
Shut the fùck up! If only you understood every scene or probably 'English', you would've been able to draw a line between reality and fiction. The movie cuts across family, politics, relationship, karma, and what-not. No wonder most of you on this forum can't survive on Quora. Like I stated, GOT isn't for overgrown babies called 'Adults'.

5 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Topmaike007:
I don't know how to make torrent file work

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_BIPkdbtr0

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Afrosage:
lols..dude,you really don't have to toot your own horn,Tywin lannister once told joffery ,"Any man who must say 'I am the King' is no true king," ....now u wud have learnt dis important lesson if u hv been a good lad and watched d show but u didnt and now u re here sounding like a Arrow
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?

2 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
johnwizey:
Gather here if you haven't seen a single episode of this film

I'm here.

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by kuuljay(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Trying to convince nollywood and BBN enthusiasts to watch GOT is like forcing a donkey to run a race with a horse,the movie is written with the utmost complexity and intrigue,only those who have sound education and acumen will really follow up and connect the dots, don't really blame anyone who doesn't like the movie,not everybody can read and understand DAN BROWN OR JOHN GRISHAM For example

10 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by delishpot: 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
is this supposed to make sense, you don't know me but you have concluded that i will die for big brother whatever. isn't that bizzare? embarassed

Hypocrite, you don't know everyone who watches game of thrones yet you confidently say (Conclude) that anyone who watches it is inadequate. If you can conclude about others and feel it's right, why can't I be right in concluding that you will die follow Big brother?

3 Likes

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
delishpot:

Hypocrite, you don't know everyone who watches game of thrones yet you confidently say (Conclude) that anyone who watches it is inadequate. If you can conclude about others and feel it's right, why can't I be right in concluding that you will die follow Big brother?
what exactly do you want from me? grin be honest.

Do you even know what the word inadequate means?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Xisnin(m): 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
fecta:
i am proud to say i was one of the patronizers the show to sweet abeg .

anyway this is my best moment

and to the person below that dont like the show go back to watching Indian movies Mtchew you no know beta thing

If you believe the bold, you are either jobless or clueless.
Less than 0.1% of the world's population follow the GOT series.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by delishpot: 8:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
what exactly do you want from me? grin be honest.

Let me think........ BRB grin grin grin
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 17, 2019
delishpot:

Let me think........ BRB grin grin grin

Could you please explain what BRB means? i am quite ignorant of such.
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by delishpot: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:

Indulge me. Pray tell.
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
delishpot:

Indulge me. Pray tell.
And oh! what does BRB means? i am quite ignorant of such. i must be getting Old.
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by delishpot: 8:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:
And oh! what does BRB means? i am quite ignorant of such. i must be getting Old.
When you finish explaining what you meant by "inadequate" I shall tell you what it means.
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 8:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
grandstar:
I've never watched a single episode.
Please try to watch it,you will never be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by olatechnician(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
gypsey:

i tink i can hlp u.....BRB meana, i will....Be Right Back.

and dont 4gt to thank grin
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by olatechnician(m): 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Please try to watch it,you will never be disappointed.

sry to quote u....is game of throne dat really interesting?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
delishpot:

When you finish explaining what you meant by "inadequate" I shall tell you what it means.
Inadequate is no way near "Die" but if you find that offensive, i Apologise. i didn't realise how important Game of throne is to you. Am I Allowed to say that i don't watch it as it is not the sort of movies i would watch? Is that okay? And I don't watch big Nigeria either. Is it okay if i say that too? grin

Frankly, i am becoming really bored.

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Topmaike007(m): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid / Tstv Acquires Mytv / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.