Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,791 members, 7,820,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours (31815 Views)

Lion Of Jada Releases First Episode On The Life Of Nigerian Strippers / How Game Of Thrones Was Pirated Over 7 Billion Times / Censors Board Raids Alaba Market, Seizes Pirated Films (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Awoo88: 8:19am On Apr 18, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Rubbish... Them get luck say alAba boys no get special interest!
Dem get!!!
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by tofolo(m): 8:23am On Apr 18, 2019
fecta:
i am proud to say i was one of the patronizers the show to sweet abeg .

anyway this is my best moment

and to the person below that dont like the show go back to watching Indian movies Mtchew you no know beta thing

not watching it does not make you special and does not make it Poo, it only means that you dont have internet or cable . people wey dey watch nta and stv dey talk seff
bros how I fit get am na?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Olameen1713: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2019
martyns303:
Got the download link here on NL. Guess I am among the Nigerians that watched it illegally.

I need the link pls. Share a bro
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by bedfordng(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2019
hmmm
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by masseratti: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2019
abumeinben:

You do mehn....be sincere...it's Thursday
yes I do.... Very well... Happy now?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by abumeinben(m): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2019
masseratti:
yes I do.... Very well... Happy now?

Veeeeeeeery happy grin
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by masseratti: 9:58am On Apr 18, 2019
abumeinben:

Veeeeeeeery happy grin
good... Oya goan play with the sand outside... I bet uv had breakfast right?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by abumeinben(m): 10:03am On Apr 18, 2019
masseratti:
good... Oya goan play with the sand outside... I bet uv had breakfast right?

Sand? Nah.... outside is cemented.

Breakfast? .you could just take me out l, you know!?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Bonapart(m): 11:08am On Apr 18, 2019
shogsman:

It doesn't make you special,you just got bad taste
x rated and it's devilish. Promote some hidden satanic agendas

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Bonapart(m): 11:10am On Apr 18, 2019
graceyramah:
You don't like it because your IQ is below average. Another one with a low IQ. grin

I really wonder how people like you watch GOT and end up coming with the assumption that it's overhyped. I mean, a movie that won more than 10 awards on one night. Go back to nollywood, Game Of Thrones is for adults.
you no get sense at all.... can't you just ask why. Is it by award. Satanic movie. Whatever happened to Prison break, 24, Lost.... IQ ko, IR ni

1 Like

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Kingkun69(m): 12:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
fecta:
i am proud to say i was one of the patronizers the show to sweet abeg .

anyway this is my best moment

and to the person below that dont like the show go back to watching Indian movies Mtchew you no know beta thing

not watching it does not make you special and does not make it Poo, it only means that you dont have internet or cable . people wey dey watch nta and stv dey talk seff

Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Kingkun69(m): 12:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
Bonapart:
x rated and it's devilish. Promote some hidden satanic agendas
they stopped the sex sinceeee and because of dragon it is Satan now shey
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
olatechnician:

buh, if i start 4rm season 5.....will i still understand it
No you will not.You have to start from the beginning.
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Alkanoicacid(m): 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
MrBrownJay1:
with smart TVs (and apps such as IPTV) who in their right mind would pay for cable TV again...?!
How does it work?
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Alkanoicacid(m): 4:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
gypsey:
Inadequate is no way near "Die" but if you find that offensive, i Apologise. i didn't realise how important Game of throne is to you. Am I Allowed to say that i don't watch it as it is not the sort of movies i would watch? Is that okay? And I don't watch big Nigeria either. Is it okay if i say that too? grin

Frankly, i am becoming really bored.

Werey meji
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by olatechnician(m): 6:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

No you will not.You have to start from the beginning.

ok....thanks bro........ah don buy d s1......mah go use lapi watch am
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Endy10(m): 10:45am On Apr 20, 2019
Joromi12:
Who else never watched this shit

Call it poo one more time make thunder fire you mouth. angry
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Endy10(m): 10:47am On Apr 20, 2019
johnwizey:
Gather here if you haven't seen a single episode of this film

Keep gathering so the thunder can strike all of you together.
You think I'm joking? Make person wey never watch GOT insult am again make we see whether thunder no go strike you
Re: First Episode Of Game Of Thrones Was Pirated 55 Million Times In Just 24 Hours by Nobody: 12:15pm On May 20, 2019
FUĆK YOU GEORGE R. R. MARTIN FOR RUINING GOT.
FUĆK GAME OF THRONES! angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBN: I Didn't Have Sex With Daniella, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing - Khalid / Tstv Acquires Mytv / Gulder Ultimate Search Season 12: Contendants Search For Akolo’s Secret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.