Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (22893 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Mzee1Kahuna(m): 10:22pm On Apr 17, 2019
I-don't-know-what-to-say-sha
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by chigoziri2403(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
tbh most things freeze says are biblically verifiable

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Another fake pastors exposes himself.

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.

Only Christians will make heaven while others are going to hell. Do pretty much every bad thing but just ensure you give your life to christ before dying then the ticket to heaven is sure while those that do the best of the best on earth are hell bound because they died without christ. This is the kind of mentality that breeds hatred, division, intolerance, bigotry etc..

Since the Jews doesnt also believe in jesus, they must be hell bound right. How come the chosen ones according to the bible are going to hell?

Abraham, David, Moses etc must be roasting in hell presently abi hell fire never dey created then until dem born jesus? God is a Christian right?

Highest level of stupidity

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by pek(m): 10:23pm On Apr 17, 2019
lonelydora:
Both OPM pastor and Daddy Freeze do not know anything about the bible.
You that knows your Bible, can you counter any of of Freeze claim biblically and intellectually and intelligently?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LordPsalm(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.
Somethings a deeper than u think.
Lemme ask u
1. Did the thief on the cross have Christ in him but he made heaven?
2. Do u mean to tell me that non christians can't make heaven?...support with scriptures pls
3. Read matt 25:31-46...what qualified the saints Christ will set at His right hand? And why did He abandone the righteous ones?
4.In the same scripture in verse 32... 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
It says "ALL NATIONS" not ALL CHRISTIANS
5. How about the parable of the man robbed by thieves but was recued by a pagan while the righteous ones abandoned him?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Hier(m): 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
jesusjnr:
Daddy Freeze: The second coming of John the Baptist.

Definitely I don't vouch for everything he says, but for having the audacity to go up against the establishment even the Pharisees blind guides of our time, as John the baptist and Jesus did in their own day, Daddy Freeze gets my vote.

You again sad sad
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The same pastor that can barely read? I wonder what part of his brain he used to understand freeze's grammar? cheesy
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Hier(m): 10:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
pek:
You that knows your Bible, can you counter any of of Freeze claim biblically and intellectually and intelligently?

mention some lemme try
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Beedude(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

So u actually think only Christians have the right to make heaven. I am a Christian and I still find it funny when I hear such.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by trapQ: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
If you think apostle Chibuzor is a fake MOG then you definitely don't know him.
alBHAGDADI:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Goddyj(m): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
The only people that would appreciate the good work Daddy Freeze is doing are the people who haven't been blinded by religious sentiments.

I mean the people that reason with the brains given to them by God.

6 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Imo1stson: 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Sure he says the truth but may not always be right.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Jalinspy(f): 10:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Freeze speaks practical Christianity. Apart from saying Muslims don't need Christ to go to heaven, every other thing he has said is correct. Imagine pastors building schools & no church member can afford d school fees.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by lonelydora: 11:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
pek:

I can't descend so low to engage Freeze, a man who reads the bible half way
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by MPESA(m): 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Does it mean that Muslims will not make heaven Have they all die, are they not prospering as we Christians do C'mon bro pastors are human like us and we all have different anointing as well as different gifts of holy spirit....

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by ZIAZI(m): 11:34pm On Apr 17, 2019
If Apostle Chibuzor supports or believes d teachings of Freeze, then he should stop collecting tithes. He (Chibuzor) claims that he helps d poor from d tithes and offerings, however Freeze is against tithing in totality.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
hmm.,when daddy freeze go talk one thing wrong about OPM....dnt forget to tell us he is saying the truth ooooo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by frozen70(f): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
The day he will open your chapter, you will forget that you are the one supporting him
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by MPESA(m): 11:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
As much as I like the Good work of charity apostle chinyere is doing, I don't like how and why he publisizes it!!

That's how he want it bro, SYNAGOGUE dhey do their own as well of other churches doing it too.
No big deal here because it can motivate the other pastors and churches to do there's.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He's the one that wrote the Bible.

That's why he's able to say Muslims who deny the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ are also going to heaven.

Funny you.

but Jews world-wide even in the present day Israel deny there was ever any Jesus Christ the Messiah...to tell you for a fact, the Jewish people are still expecting the Messiah.

at least Muslims recognize Jesus in their book but Jews dont recognize Him in any form...so what will happen to all the Jewish people? you can do a research on this fact.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Achorise: 12:08am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
i agree with you that freeze is wrong on that.
But every other thing else, freeze knows better than nigerian pastors.

If you meet these oyedepo and adeboye one on one and ask them simple biblical question about Gods kingdom according to jesus parables you will be so suprise to hear the blunder coming out of their mouth.
you can sleep with any girl as long as you want to Marry her.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by HeyCorleone(m): 12:36am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

So of all the many things he has said, it's just that one thing you're capitalising on. You see how smart you are. It's not as if Freeze is wrong in that aspect. There's some level of truth to it. Some Jesuit scholar defined the concept as being an anonymous Christian. Look it up.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by DaddyGngeess(m): 12:40am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

What about those prophets of God b4 Jesus? They wouldn't make heaven? Remember God promise to Abraham, and Islam was from Abraham too..

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Hmmmm when Jesus said :
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by tolusaliu: 3:50am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
i agree with you that freeze is wrong on that.
But every other thing else, freeze knows better than nigerian pastors.

If you meet these oyedepo and adeboye one on one and ask them simple biblical question about Gods kingdom according to jesus parables you will be so suprise to hear the blunder coming out of their mouth.

Please be careful and don't be misled.In this dispensation,God is particular about soul winning and not the way freeze is doing it.Please be in Spirit.
God bless you.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 4:22am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

The same Daddy Freeze that is divorced and engaged to a divorcee. Didn't the Bible warn us about no getting married to a divorced woman?

Mark 10:12 “And if a woman shall put away her husband, and be married to another, she committeth adultery.”
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LordCenturion(m): 4:38am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Fake pastor?, says by who?,oponu ode

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.