Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (22892 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 3:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

This is the biggest heresy I've heard in a while.

grin
atleast you have heard it, if you like take heed its not my business grin
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 3:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

It is not by how far but by how well. He has followers on social media doesn't mean he's preaching the truth.
oyedepo,adeboye and kumuyi have followers does not mean that they are teaching the truth. Afterall, more corrupt nigerians are members of their churches which shows that they have not been thought.

Muhammad the false prophet
now i know that you are an extremist. Can you prove that muhammad is false?
If a muslim tells you that jesus christ is false how will you receive it?
Do unto others as you want others to do to you.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by chiefobdk(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Another fake pastors exposes himself.

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.
It means Dat everyone born before Jesus Christ, Moses Elijah Abraham Jacob Isaac none of them made heaven becos they never met Christ
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Greatzeus(m): 8:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
LearnITsmash:

I have warned you to stop trolling daddy freeze angry see how you go create a fake Instagram account with 5 followers to go troll daddy freeze grin he will block you soon dingbat
Don't know maybe freeze snatched his girlfriend or sacked him at work,he hates the dude like no tomorrow. I challenged him about it long time ago but I guess we are who we are?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LearnITsmash(m): 8:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
Greatzeus:

Don't know maybe freeze snatched his girlfriend or sacked him at work,he hates the dude like no tomorrow. I challenged him about it long time ago but I guess we are who we are?

The guy is a jobless pastor brainwashed troll shocked I told him that if I catch him in Lagos I and my men will be beat him up black and blue
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by desiredhome: 9:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
Pusyiter:
Mshewwww...I laff
The question is; what is the Truth?

Yes the truth is so many pastors had derailed from the true gospel of Christ to Satanism, preaching money instead of Salvation.

The truth is always bitter
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by desiredhome: 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

He's the one that wrote the Bible.

That's why he's able to say Muslims who deny the death, burial and resurrection of Jesus Christ are also going to heaven.

Funny you.

Wisdom is profitable to direct, it's believes such as this that is causing crisis in Nigeria.

You can't help God, everyone have the right to worship God, there are Muslim, Buddhist, Christians etc but one God, so this your statement does not make sense.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by johne4c(m): 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
post=77633415:
That is your choice in life Your Choice Apostle Chibuzor!

What we are concerned about is the fact that THE CHURCH IS MARCHING ON AND THE GATES OF HELL CANNOT PREVAIL!!
yesssssss oooooo
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by rhektor(m): 9:52am On Apr 19, 2019
paxonel:
forget it!
You dont know the person chatting with you right now.

Moreover, anyone can go to canaan land or redeem camp ground. Oyedepo and adeboye are always accessible if you want to see them, only that one need to be patient, these men aint spirits.

A simple question that you should have answered yes or no but you decided to beat around the bush. Did I call those men spirits? If spirit is what comes to your mind whenever you think about them, then it's your problem not mine
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 4:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
rhektor:

A simple question that you should have answered yes or no but you decided to beat around the bush.
let me remind you of your statement after asking if i asked them before?
you said ASSUMPTION IS THE LOWEST FORM OF INTELLIGENCE.
that statement isnt a question but beating around the bush question. You dont expect direct answer from a beating around the bush question, idiot.

Did I call those men spirits? If spirit is what comes to your mind whenever you think about them, then it's your problem not mine
when i said those men are not spirit it was a figurative statement which simply means you can always have access to them anytime, that it is not really hard to meet them. Therefore i have no reason why i should not meet them myself one on one before coming out to say they dont know.
Go to school and learn what figurative language are, you will not, must you spiritualise everything?
Bushman!!!
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by rhektor(m): 4:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
paxonel:
let me remind you of your statement after asking if i asked them before?
you said ASSUMPTION IS THE LOWEST FORM OF INTELLIGENCE.
that statement isnt a question but beating around the bush question. You dont expect direct answer from a beating around the bush question, idiot.
when i said those men are not spirit it was a figurative statement which simply means you can always have access to them anytime, that it is not really hard to meet them. Therefore i have no reason why i should not meet them myself one on one before coming out to say they dont know.
Go to school and learn what figurative language are, you will not, must you spiritualise everything?
Bushman!!!

You want to drag me to your level of reasoning but I won't. Have you ever asked them before concluding that they don't know anything? If not then you should try get the meaning of stupidity.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 4:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
rhektor:

You want to drag me to your level of reasoning but I won't. Have you ever asked them before concluding that they don't know anything? If not then you should try get the meaning of stupidity.
mteeeeeeew! I thought i was talking to human being grin

Black man, your brain cannot process it when the situation is becoming complex.

C'mon get aaaart!! "

Insect
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 4:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
LearnITsmash:

The guy is a jobless pastor brainwashed troll shocked I told him that if I catch him in Lagos I and my men will be beat him up black and blue

You think you are anonymous? I already have your IG handle from our banter on Freeze's page. I have your pictures and also the threat which you made with your other Nairaland handle. I'll be forwarding them to the police and you will be invited for questioning. I hope you do know what invite means.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by rhektor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
paxonel:
mteeeeeeew! I thought i was talking to human being grin

Black man, your brain cannot process it when the situation is becoming complex.

C'mon get aaaart!! "

Insect

Since you are devoid of any reasonable point insult is your next line just a simple question you are ranting and cursing what if I ask you a complex question you might decide to hang yourself.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by LearnITsmash(m): 6:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You think you are anonymous? I already have your IG handle from our banter on Freeze's page. I have your pictures and also the threat which you made with your other Nairaland handle. I'll be forwarding them to the police and you will be invited for questioning. I hope you do know what invite means.

Clown keep jonesing till I put you down

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.