Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,018 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos (22895 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Prostitute House As Wedding Gift / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Gifts Ex-Sex Worker N1M In OPM (Photos) / Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere Converts 36 Prostitutes, Buys Them House With Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by femi4: 5:01am On Apr 18, 2019
jesusjnr:
Daddy Freeze: The second coming of John the Baptist.

Definitely I don't vouch for everything he says, but for having the audacity to go up against the establishment even the Pharisees blind guides of our time, as John the baptist and Jesus did in their own day, Daddy Freeze gets my vote.
Coming from somebody that his Bible ends in the act of Apostles. Not surprised
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by obailala(m): 5:14am On Apr 18, 2019
lonelydora:

I can't descend so low to engage Freeze, a man who reads the bible half way
Why does this your statement remind me so much of Luke 18:11?

The bolded part of your statement is very typical of what a true follower of Christ should not do; being prideful. "I am better than them so I can't descend so low so as to engage them on anything."

This sort of attitude was well documented in the bible with Christ constantly rebuking the Pharisees for it.

Luke 18:11 - The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people--robbers, evildoers, adulterers--or even like this tax collector.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by obailala(m): 5:25am On Apr 18, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
As much as I like the Good work of charity apostle chinyere is doing, I don't like how and why he publisizes it!!
I used to be of the same opinion that it was hypocritical to publicise your good works and alms giving; even Matt 6 warns severely against it, but now I see it differenty. Sometimes it's very important that he publicises his works. The primary reason is to encourage and challenge others to do same.

By publicising his works, you will be amazed at the number of other pastors, religious leaders and ordinary people like me and you who have been challenged andhave taken a cue from him to do similar things.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Toosure70: 5:43am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
Daddy freeze understand bible than oyedepo and adeboye, simple .

But nigerians will never accept that truth just like the israelites did not accept that Jesus understood scriptures than their pharisees simply because jesus was not scribe or pharisee
because he is attacking Yoruba pastors, Truly the Igbos are cursed.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 5:44am On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
Coming from somebody that his Bible ends in the act of Apostles. Not surprised
Yeah! Same here!

For i'm not surprised that this came from a product of the most spiritually toothless church in the history of the church!

Because the most powerful church in the history of the church was the church in the Acts of the Apostles and hence didn't need all the other books in the bible that followed for anything.

For obviously the teachings of Jesus was all the church needed to be so powerful, that the gates of hell could not be able to prevail against it.

But maybe if they wanted to be as useless and powerless as this present day church is, then they would have needed all those other doctrines especially from all those from the numerous epistles of Paul, and also that from all the teachings of those of today's church which has profited nothing because they are of the flesh.

So no surprises there that you are very comfortable with a toothless church because you are toothless yourself, for it's a match made in toothlessness.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by africanusvu(m): 5:59am On Apr 18, 2019
Pusyiter:
Mshewwww...I laff
The question is; what is the Truth?
.And the truth is"STOP BEING DECEIVED BY SO CALLED THIEVES IN WHITE ROBE CALLED MEN OF GOD
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by duality(m): 6:08am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Another fake pastors exposes himself.

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.

Gbam.... spiritual hollowness. In his kind of congregation, are resident demons and people wouldn't even know.

I advise people to leave this pastor Now.

When occult people speak, you will easily know, if you know your God.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 6:10am On Apr 18, 2019
tolusaliu:

Please be careful and don't be misled.In this dispensation,God is particular about soul winning and not the way freeze is doing it.Please be in Spirit.
God bless you.
do you know what it takes to win a soul?
It involves for instance, converting a muslim to become a christian.
But nigerian pastors are not doing that.
They are busy preaching to sinning christians thinking they are winning souls for christ.

The bible recorded that paul disputed(argue), christ in the synague of the jews day and night.

Do you know what synague is?
It is the worship place for people who practice judaism (religion of the jews )not christianity.

The day these nigerian pastors will enter mosques and argue among muslims that Jesus is the christ, that is the day i will start taking them seriously that they are truly great men of God.

Not the one they will remain in their confort zone inside their multi million naira church building fellow christians will come and meet them there (not even muslims or people of other religion )and they will be making alter call thinking they are winning souls
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 6:16am On Apr 18, 2019
Achorise:
you can sleep with any girl as long as you want to Marry her.
they are married already whats your own?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 18, 2019
Hier:

You again sad sad
You ought to get used to seeing me here, for the extent of the powers of darkness here in this darkness need something more spiritually potent, than all that the your spiritually shallow self got to offer.

So as much as your flesh based mindset is passionately resistant to the extent of the Word of the Spirit of truth that I bring to the table, don't ever pray that you see the end of me here, at least not for the time being, except you are actually praying for this section to be overrun by the Satanists again as it was before I came here.

So instead of wasting all your time and energy fighting against the Words of Truth in this respect, why not wisely use it to upgrade the level of your spirit where it would actually serve God's interest to this extent, so that I wouldn't have to be here?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by rhektor(m): 6:38am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
i agree with you that freeze is wrong on that.
But every other thing else, freeze knows better than nigerian pastors.

If you meet these oyedepo and adeboye one on one and ask them simple biblical question about Gods kingdom according to jesus parables you will be so suprise to hear the blunder coming out of their mouth.

Have you asked them before?
Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by tolusaliu: 7:03am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
do you know what it takes to win a soul?
It involves for instance, converting a muslim to become a christian.
But nigerian pastors are not doing that.
They are busy preaching to sinning christians thinking they are winning souls for christ.

The bible recorded that paul disputed(argue), christ in the synague of the jews day and night.

Do you know what synague is?
It is the worship place for people who practice judaism (religion of the jews )not christianity.

The day these nigerian pastors will enter mosques and argue among muslims that Jesus is the christ, that is the day i will start taking them seriously that they are truly great men of God.

Not the one they will remain in their confort zone inside their multi million naira church building fellow christians will come and meet them there (not even muslims or people of other religion )and they will be making alter call thinking they are winning souls

Thank you.But he didn't mention only Muslims,ours is to preach the gospel and God's own is to move/operate.There are some issues you let go as it is so that you never fall into sin thinking that you are doing the right thing.Even the people fighting for Jihad thought they are doing the Lord good or saying the truth.Please God don't reason the same way we reason here.And besides that ............ Freeze case is not something you can contemplate or argue about because he thought he's doing the Lord good by speaking but never knew he's judging already,and you can't take the place of God when it comes to judgment because in the process of judgment there is always what we call MERCY.
Thank you and I end my advice here with you all.
PEACE
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Amumaigwe: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2019
ZIAZI:
If Apostle Chibuzor supports or believes d teachings of Freeze, then he should stop collecting tithes. He (Chibuzor) claims that he helps d poor from d tithes and offerings, however Freeze is against tithing in totality.

You are wrong. Freeze is propagating Tithe Against Poverty (TAP).
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by verifiablefacts: 7:18am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

If a man who pastors a church with nothing less than a thousand members could say this, then it means the members are all doomed.

How dare he say Daddy Freeze speaks truth? The same Daddy e that says Muslims don't need Jesus to make heaven even when Jesus said "I am the way, the truth and the life, no one cometh to the Father except through me"?

Well, I'll call what the pastor said about freeze a compliment to another false prophet.
less than a thousand members you say,ever been to OPM at Aluu?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by paxonel(m): 7:31am On Apr 18, 2019
rhektor:

Have you asked them before?
Assumption is the lowest level of intelligence
forget it!
You dont know the person chatting with you right now.

Moreover, anyone can go to canaan land or redeem camp ground. Oyedepo and adeboye are always accessible if you want to see them, only that one need to be patient, these men aint spirits.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 7:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Blainz:

but Jews world-wide even in the present day Israel deny there was ever any Jesus Christ the Messiah...to tell you for a fact, the Jewish people are still expecting the Messiah.

at least Muslims recognize Jesus in their book but Jews dont recognize Him in any form...so what will happen to all the Jewish people? you can do a research on this fact.

They are going to hell, they and Muslims.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 7:52am On Apr 18, 2019
MPESA:

Does it mean that Muslims will not make heaven Have they all die, are they not prospering as we Christians do C'mon bro pastors are human like us and we all have different anointing as well as different gifts of holy spirit....

The reason Muslims prosper is because God still allows rain and sun to fall on them. All of that will soon stop.

Mathew 5:45
That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by doggedfighter(f): 7:52am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

How did you know that Christianity is the only way the truth and life? Oh , because you belong there so the rest are doomed. Keep deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 7:53am On Apr 18, 2019
trapQ:
If you think apostle Chibuzor is a fake MOG then you definitely don't know him.

Matthew 7:16-20 (KJV)
Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.
A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit.
Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.
Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2019
Beedude:

So u actually think only Christians have the right to make heaven. I am a Christian and I still find it funny when I hear such.
You are not a Christian, that's why you find it funny to hear such.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by mechanics(m): 7:55am On Apr 18, 2019
The Pastor should list the truth he has said and backed it up with Bible verses.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by lekanation(m): 7:59am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

you can go straight to the MD rather than going through his secretary
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 8:08am On Apr 18, 2019
LordPsalm:

Somethings a deeper than u think.
Lemme ask u
1. Did the thief on the cross have Christ in him but he made heaven?
2. Do u mean to tell me that non christians can't make heaven?...support with scriptures pls
3. Read matt 25:31-46...what qualified the saints Christ will set at His right hand? And why did He abandone the righteous ones?
4.In the same scripture in verse 32... 32 All the nations will be gathered before Him, and He will separate them one from another, as a shepherd divides his sheep from the goats. 33 And He will set the sheep on His right hand, but the goats on the left.
It says "ALL NATIONS" not ALL CHRISTIANS
5. How about the parable of the man robbed by thieves but was recued by a pagan while the righteous ones abandoned him?

1. The thief on the cross believed in Jesus, and that qualified him for heaven. He believe Jesus had a kingdom in heaven. Guess what? Believe in Jesus is what guarantees heaven.

John 3:16
For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Muslims don't believe Jesus has a kingdom.

2. Non-christians can't make heaven because they do not believe in Jesus as the verse above states. Also...

John 3:18 (KJV)
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

3. That passage speaks of Christians who are the sheep and non-believers who are the goats. The Christians attained God's kingdom for simply helping Christ's brethren who are in other words called Christians. Or do you want to say non-believers are also Christ's brothers? No they are not because they do not believe in Jesus that's why they are called unbelievers. But those who are Christ brothers became that by simply believe in him.

John 1:12
But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name

4. Yes, all Nations will gather and he will pick the Christians from among them who are the sheep. They are his sheep because they obey his voice.

John 10:27-28 (KJV)
My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

5. Nowhere does the passage state who is righteous and who is pagan. And it also wasn't about making heaven.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by staen: 8:10am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

where you there when Jesus said so?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by staen: 8:11am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

were you there when Jesus said so?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by PapaAdanna: 8:12am On Apr 18, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Shut up

Go and fix ur life... The man is not ur problem
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by Mrpojj(m): 8:13am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
i agree with you that freeze is wrong on that.
But every other thing else, freeze knows better than nigerian pastors.

If you meet these oyedepo and adeboye one on one and ask them simple biblical question about Gods kingdom according to jesus parables you will be so suprise to hear the blunder coming out of their mouth.

Loll u are sick
U don dey with them one on one Abi?
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 8:17am On Apr 18, 2019
ollah1:

Only Christians will make heaven while others are going to hell. Do pretty much every bad thing but just ensure you give your life to christ before dying then the ticket to heaven is sure while those that do the best of the best on earth are hell bound because they died without christ. This is the kind of mentality that breeds hatred, division, intolerance, bigotry etc..

Since the Jews doesnt also believe in jesus, they must be hell bound right. How come the chosen ones according to the bible are going to hell?

Abraham, David, Moses etc must be roasting in hell presently abi hell fire never dey created then until dem born jesus? God is a Christian right?

Highest level of stupidity

No matter how good a man is, his righteousness is as filthy rags before God

Isaiah 64:6 (KJV)
But we are all as an unclean thing, and all our righteousnesses are as filthy rags; and we all do fade as a leaf; and our iniquities, like the wind, have taken us away.

The only righteousness that gets you to heaven is the righteous of God only attainable by belief in him. Abraham had that righteousness ...

Genesis 15:6 King James Version (KJV)
And he believed in the L ORD ; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Which God did he believe? He believed the God that promised him Jesus as a seed who will bless the world.

Moses and the Bible prophet all believed in Jesus and even spoke about him in their prophecies.

Acts 10:43 (KJV)
To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

The Jews are going to hell for rejecting Jesus

John 3:18 (KJV)
He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.
Re: Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere: Daddy Freeze Speaks Truth, I Watch His Videos by alBHAGDADI: 8:20am On Apr 18, 2019
paxonel:
when christ was saying this he didnt have daddy freeze on mind, he was talking to the pharisees of that time, so educate yourself.

If its by that, then all nigerian pastors are corrupt trees,
We all commit sin one way or the other we are all corrupt trees but christ in his mercy is not counting our iniquities

Christ's words transcends time and catches the likes of Daddy Freeze. His words are a double edged sword. Freeze is a bad tree baring bad fruits. Go to his page and say something contrary to their belief and watch how his horde will rain curse words on you. That's a glimpse of the kind of fruits he bares.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Adefarasin's Plan B: The Blindness Of Privilege - Chika Unigwe / Pastor Isaac Onwordi Dupes Elderly Couple Of Their Home In Namibia (Photos) / Daddy Freeze lays Curses On Pastors Who Will Collect Tithe In 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.