Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,332 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

I Have Been Scammed 600k By A Family Member Lady Cries Out - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Have Been Scammed 600k By A Family Member Lady Cries Out (405 Views)

Pastor Suspends Wedding Due To Bride's Family Member's Absence (Video) / Major Reasons Why Family Member Do Not Help Each Other. / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Been Scammed 600k By A Family Member Lady Cries Out by armzyville(m): 5:37am On Apr 18, 2019
Lady narrates how she was scammed scammed of 600k by a distant family member.

"She called me ending of January and told me that her co wife wants to "urgently" sell her 3plots of land in the village at a very cheap price, I asked her how legit the stuff was and she told me very legit. She said the woman's son was critical ill and needs urgent money for treatment.

I said ok, I will send someone to check the land out, which I did and everything checked out. 10th February I paid the money to her and that was how story enters matter. she then told me that the woman sold the land to someone else cos I wasn't serious.

I said OK pay my money back, she said I should wait that she has seen another land. I agreed cos I wanted to buy another land, fence it and forget it for like 5-10 years. Everyday she kept coming up with excuses that the one she saw, they are having family issues,

another one she saw the husband agreed but the wife said no. Another one she saw it's deep inside the forest.

Only to get a call from my mom today how she used some of the money to pay her kid's WAEC/JAMB, medical bills and the rest she uses it to pay off debtors, feed and start something for herself.

So I asked my mom why didn't she send the money back and then asked for help? What nonsense? Hung up on my mom and told her if she doesn't send the money back by month end both her, her husband and the kids writing WAEC will be transferred onlyme will know of.

Next thing my parents and my uncle are calling my phone asking me to come back so we can settle it as a family. I told them if I'm travelling back

it will be to get her and her family arrested. Now everyone is saying I'm overreacting.

My anger is still boiling and I probably do worse if I don't see my money by month end. The annoying thing is that she hung up on me when I told her I will her arrested."

Source:https://armzyville..com/2019/04/i-was-scammed-600k-by-family-member-how.html?m=1

Re: I Have Been Scammed 600k By A Family Member Lady Cries Out by Oriflame918(m): 6:40am On Apr 18, 2019
Hmm, people seff
So she's rubbing Peter to pay paul
SMH...

Well, check k my signature grin

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways You Are Betraying Your Partner Without Having An Affair. / Why Do Men Kneel Down To Propose To A Woman / No Need For Revenge, Karma Is Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.