Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,146 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege (21905 Views)

I Was Surprised Whitemoney Visited Me - MC Oluomo Speaks (video) / Celebrity Friends Who Have Parted Ways / Angela Okorie Calls Out Her Fake Friends Who Slept With Her Man While Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Britishcoins(m): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2019
eagleeye2:

"your success is nit genius".
Even Dangote success is not a genius.

Even Dongote has his own stories, remember when he was selling sweets and and biscuit in primary school, even though his uncle Dantata was rich but he served him (apprenticeship) for years.......

Only criminals does not have good stories about their wealth..
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by eagleeye2: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
No be she get the house oo, na inherit she inherit am"
Your landlady may have been bad, but your mentality needs to be changed. So as you don make am now, it will be wrong for your kids to inherit your properties?
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 18, 2019
lonelydora:
That landlady of yours was angry you were not responding to her "greenlights" or that of her sister.

In Ikwerre land, part of the 'unwritten' tenancy agreement is that you MUST friend the landlord's daughter. You are required to choose among the daughters the one you like. You are banned from bringing in any girl into the compound.

If you flaunt the rule, you will be locked out by 7pm and your house rent increased.

Folks, to avoid problems with landlady or landlord, pay your rent as at when due.

Sinaj is this true...Shey papa Sinaj get room to let?

I wan explore part of the hidden clause!
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by filleSouriante(f): 9:14am On Apr 18, 2019
eagleeye2:

"your success is not genius".
Even Dangote success is not a genius.

Next time, avoid using " nit" in place of "not"

To b on a safer side, just mind ur bizness like i just minded mine grin
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by eagleeye2: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2019
Britishcoins:

Even Dongote has his own stories, remember when he was selling sweets and and biscuit in primary school, even though his uncle Dantata was rich but he served him (apprenticeship) for years.......

Only criminals does not have good stories about their wealth..
I wanted you to correct what you wrote. It should have read, "if your success is not genuine" and not "if your success is not genius".
Peace.
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by eagleeye2: 9:18am On Apr 18, 2019
filleSouriante:

Next time, avoid using " nit" in place of "not"
To b on a safer side, just mind ur bizness like i just minded mine grin
grin Already redeemed myself. Moreover it was a typo.
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by olusola200: 9:21am On Apr 18, 2019
Just love everything about u small doctor, wish you all the good things of life

May grow and never fall

Pls try to invest , it's important,

Any song from u is just hit
Keep it up

Sky is ur starting point

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by filleSouriante(f): 9:22am On Apr 18, 2019
eagleeye2:

grin
Already redeemed myself. Moreover it was a typo.

His own might b a typo too n he might be too busy to notice it talk more of redeeming himself.

Don't b quick to judge people
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by eagleeye2: 9:23am On Apr 18, 2019
filleSouriante:

His own might b a typo too n he might be too busy to notice it talk more of redeeming himself.

Don't b quick to judge people
Not judging. But he quoted me and still didn't get it. Scroll up.

Modified:
Your emerald pendant is cute.
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by filleSouriante(f): 9:27am On Apr 18, 2019
eagleeye2:

Not judging. But he quoted me and still didn't get it. Scroll up.

Modified:
Your emerald pendant is cute.

Lol. Ok. No wahala

Thanks
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2019
Go and sit down jare, who doesn't have a landlady experience? This is Nigeria! If you're not the son or daughter of a politician or rich man, you will definitely have a landlady or landlord experience. Mine was worse than yours but thank God she pushed me to think of building my own house which I later did.

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by ZIAZI(m): 10:08am On Apr 18, 2019
lonelydora:
That landlady of yours was angry you were not responding to her "greenlights" or that of her sister.

In Ikwerre land, part of the 'unwritten' tenancy agreement is that you MUST friend the landlord's daughter. You are required to choose among the daughters the one you like. You are banned from bringing in any girl into the compound.

If you flaunt the rule, you will be locked out by 7pm and your house rent increased.

Folks, to avoid problems with landlady or landlord, pay your rent as at when due.

What part of Ikwerre are u from ? Can u prove d existence of that custom since u say it is unwritten ? U don't come to a public space and start posting what u have no knowledge of.
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Afonja007: 11:04am On Apr 18, 2019
so small doctor is now a legend ?make he remember 9ice ooh one hit wonder

1 Like

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by lonelydora: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2019
ZIAZI:

What part of Ikwerre are u from ? Can u prove d existence of that custom since u say it is unwritten ? U don't come to a public space and start posting what u have no knowledge of.

It's not a custom but a norm. Are you an Ikwerre man?
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Aboguede(m): 3:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
No be only small doctor na still small boy.
So you no know say that woman follow make you who you be today. U still have a long way to go
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Aboguede(m): 3:26pm On Apr 18, 2019
But he is right!
Although not only in ikwere but also in ogun state too.

My landlord nearly ki me with juju just because I no dey deposit for em daughters body for adigbe road

ZIAZI:

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Don Jazzy family was also thrown out by their landlady.

lonelydora:

Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by sinaj(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2019
markdonpuzo:

Sinaj is this true...Shey papa Sinaj get room to let?

I wan explore part of the hidden clause!
he has a room close to mine, to let
Re: Small Doctor: My Landlady Locked My Friends Who Visited Me In Agege by ZIAZI(m): 5:40am On Apr 20, 2019
lonelydora:

It's not a custom but a norm. Are you an Ikwerre man?

It is not a norm ! I'm an Ikwerre man from Obio/Akpor precisely.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check-out This Adorable Photo Of Yemi Alade And A Little Kid / Ebube Nwagbo Comes For Fan Who Accused Her Of Rejecting A Selfie Request / Tayo Sobola's Outfit To The Nollywood Beer Academy Is Cool

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.