Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex (683 Views)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / 'No Guy Will Buy You N2500 Coldstone & N4000 Pizza Without Asking For Reward' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by Niageriaunite: 7:22am On Apr 18, 2019
sleeping with another guy or a new guy will it help me to forget about my ex ?

same applies to him too if he starts sleeping with other girls will he forgets about me?

advice from an experience person please
Re: Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by Deomovies: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2019
I don't know oooo. Meanwhile, you can get Latest and Top Rated hundreds of Movies and Series in HD quality into your External drives and PCs at affordable prices. Lagosians, please help a bro today by patronizing, that's the best gift for Movies Junkies.
Re: Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by Wizmax(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2019
if he or she was ghud 2 u during d dating adventure...if u like sleep with a whole community u won't 4get abt him or her....my thoughts though
Re: Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by SaucyBenks(m): 7:38am On Apr 18, 2019
So sleeping with another guy is what you think the solution would be right?

You will even remember him the more n become more frustrated... Its how nature works!

Only patience n time n getting a real life will make you forget him, not by offering your vagina on a platter of gold because you want to forget someone, haba!

1 Like

Re: Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by meobizy(f): 6:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
If it really worked then why do my exes come back?
Re: Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Yes it'll give you the sense that you lack. Mumu.
Re: Sleeping With Another Guy Or A New Guy Will It Help Me To Forget About My Ex by anthonyuncle(m): 7:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
Niageriaunite:
sleeping with another guy or a new guy will it help me to forget about my ex ?

same applies to him too if he starts sleeping with other girls will he forgets about me?

advice from an experience person please

for a girl, it depends.
for da guy, sharp sharp

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Girls Settle For Bad Boys Around? (answered) / Groom Drags Best Man Off His Wife As Best Man Hugs Bride / Muslim Man Asks Cossy Orjiakor To Stop Posting Sexy Pictures During Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.