Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! (41444 Views)

How Do I Control Moaning Loud During Sex? My New Guy Dosn't Like It, I Need Hlp / I Want To Leave My Boyfriend For A New Guy. / Joro Olumofin: Things Ladies Shouldn’t Do, When They Meet A New Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Xenry: 11:29am On Mar 13
Nice guys always finish last.

She made me wait almost 4 years for sex but slept with him in a week. Am I wrong to be angry about this?

I'm kind of having a mental breakdown at the moment so my words may not make sense.

I was in a relationship with my (now ex I guess) girlfriend for 5 years. We didn't have sex until we were 4 years in because she wanted to wait until it felt right. I respected it wholeheartedly. Of course I wanted to but I loved her more than I wanted to have sex with her an I waited until she blatantly told me she was ready (and dragged me to the bedroom herself).

Just in January, she told me she wanted to take a step back from our relationship and said she wasn't in the right mind space to be with me. I was hurt but she assured me that she loved me and would be with me again when she got her mind right. We remained friends and talked daily. I was excited for the day we could get back together.

At the beginning of the month, she started ranting to me about this "gross" guy in her friend circle who wouldn't stop hitting on her and looking at her body. Called him a fuckboy etc. I was annoyed and told her to stay away from a weirdo like that. She told me she would and called him a creep etc.

...And then a couple of days later she calls me to tell me they just had sex. She was saying she didn't know how it happened, it happened so fast, she couldn't believe she did it, etc etc. I was shattered but wanted to at least make sure it was consensual and she said it was "but she wasn't thinking straight". I was shaking all over, nauseous, the nine yards. She called me while I was headed to take a major test. I somehow managed to take it but as soon as I was done, I ran outside of the classroom as threw up. She had sent me multiple texts apologizing saying it "meant nothing" and that's she's just in a bad place. I told her I couldn't speak to her at the moment.

What she did hurts but how she did it hurts most. How could she have done this with a guy she barely knew? Such a creepy one at that. How could she have done this so easily when she took her sweet time with me? I feel disgusted and angry. There's so much rage. A part of me feels guilty about how I feel since I know she didn't owe me sex and owns her own body, I'm not usually anywhere close to a misogynist but why is this such a slap in the face? I feel like my heart was bitch-slapped.

Am I wrong?

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:39am On Mar 13
- was she a virgin? if she was then maybe you opened the door and now she understands that she doesnt have to wait for so long as it wouldnt be the 1st time.

- what was her excuse for making you wait for so long? if she gave you yeye excuses and you accepted these excuses and willingly waited that long, then why are you upset because another brotha didnt accept to wait and instead demanded for sex ASAP?

- why did she tell you she had sex with other dude? its obvious this woman has absolutely no respect for you, and thus why she came to give you such degrading/disrespectful/belittling information. aka she is now giving up her honeypot away to fuckboys upandan, like it has no value whatsoever.

this woman gave you yeye stories that she "supposedly" loved you and needed time bla bla bla so that she could go out and wh0re herself to dirty fukcboys, and then after she has been used and abused like a two bit olosho by all fuckboys in the area, you would take her back. you should forget about this woman and move on with your life!

209 Likes 21 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by obinna58(m): 11:41am On Mar 13
Well deserved punishment for simps, money brings out the olosho in women.
Believe women at your own peril, the pussie is always, has always been and will always be for the highest bidder

Guiding pussie for personal use is an act of stupidity

341 Likes 26 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by NEUDUDE: 11:46am On Mar 13
If you have to wait a second for any girl who isn't a virgin. You are a compound fool. Take that to the bank! Girls know who theyd be willing to fvck at first glance. I mean i dont know why guys need a cookbook for girls who are into them you just know. energy never lie you can just feel it. some will wait till they catch her cheating koro koro to know i cant fathom such foolery. wasting time and resources and their perfect match is just out there even if she isnt theres so much to life than dashing a girl who secretly hates you free money lol grin

Even waiting a second for a virgin is a big risk lol.

If a girl calls a guy creep/fuckboy but still keeps him around its a surefire way to detect pending misfortune for yaself. A girl will cut contact of people they talk down on and sincerely mean. you see those ones she talks trash abt and still contacts them on a steady lol thats all a smokescreen

146 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by advanceDNA: 12:06pm On Mar 13
The epistle was very nauseating to read...

Simps always thinks "respecting" women, obeying, doing all they want and talking nice makes them Lovable.......

Most Women wey nor know wetin dem want....woman wey go tell u say she want God fearing, yahooboy, with badboy, small tattoo, 420 vibes.... See be combination?? No be juju be that??....

133 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by tommy589(m): 12:26pm On Mar 13
The gods of your ancestors finally set you free

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Dzzzz: 12:29pm On Mar 13
Why this matter come dey pain me pass the guy it happened to?😠....She even tell you and you threw up(ya mad oo)..Wo if Na me this night sha if my prick Na 1inch I go borrow 2 by 4 take destroy everywhere.What rubbish

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Rexymania(m): 12:39pm On Mar 13
Look at this fool vibrating bcus of woman. Where's our standard?

69 Likes 10 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Demigod22: 1:35pm On Mar 13
Lol, women always taking away the peace of foolish simp. Four years will get you a University Degree, that five years is already an Engineering and Law Degree, and you wasted it dating a girl you are not even having sex with.

Those years you guys were not having sex, you still recharge her phone, surprised her on Valentine's Day and her birthdays while your own was always a king was born.

The other guy is what we are preaching here. We don't hate women, we just hate been played by women.

I met a girl who is forming jealous lover since last week, I did a background check on her, she has two boyfriends already. Supposing I am foolish like the OP, I will still be doing lover boy.

Love is not a language street understand. Most people don't understand the concept of Loyalty. Just have fun and move on.

129 Likes 15 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by BluntCrazeMan: 1:41pm On Mar 13
The Answer Is SIMPLE...

SHE DOESN'T REALLY LIKE YOU ALL THESE WHILE YOU WERE WAITING FOR HER..

HERE BELOW IS MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE.. (LONG LONG TIME AGO)..

When I was younger, a girl I so much loved would always tell me how much she loved me those days,, but she would always tell me that she already has a boyfriend. I was waiting for her to later pick me as her boyfriend shaa, but within that time, I was maintaining hidden weak relationships with some other ladies while waiting for her, so I won't get starved with konji.

The foul play I later came to find out from her was that she was also going in-and-out of relationships too.

The time we later got to knack (we were alone in a room and while we gisted, one thing led to another we started hitting pillows on our heads, and then we found ourselves kissing, and fiaamm,, we started removing our clothes), the whole romance and knacking experience blew her mind, and she started confessing by herself and blaming herself for keeping me waiting, and that if she knew that I'm that good at knacking, she wouldn't have gone for all those other guys.

Long story short.......

Her confessions made me to hate her right-there immediately.
And I told her that I cannot be a spare tyre to someone who looks down on me.

After that day, she later even became my own spare tyre.
I only called her whenever I had no-one close.
And she would rush to come and chop..
(Even without thinking twice whether her boyfriend would find out or not)

54 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Dpharisee: 1:42pm On Mar 13
That girl really like you, she didn't want to infect you with strong Gonococcus siphilis she had been treating all those times.

Don't check my signature because I don't have FREESTUFFS to give you like that political thug on Nairaland cheesy

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Skillsnigeria: 1:42pm On Mar 13
grin
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Dynamicboss: 1:42pm On Mar 13
Am I wrong to be angry about this?

The above question is a big shame. Answer to the question: Don’t be…. Go and beg her

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Anijay1212(m): 1:42pm On Mar 13
I think this story is fake because if it is true by any means i can kill a lot.
What heartbreaking rubbish.
Poor guy i hope you have learned your lesson.
angry angry angry

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by tefishy(m): 1:43pm On Mar 13
Gone are the days to act slow or gentle on a pussy. Every woman craves for sex, and if yours pretend not to be interested, just know there is an hidden agenda. Don't continue as Mr Simpson for so long or you will have yourself to blame.

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Whalis: 1:43pm On Mar 13
Na so babes dey. I set up a babe with my boss and friend. I had asked this babe out and it didn't work. I gave my boss her secret and within days my boss called to inform me that he had had her twice.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Ebinpawo1: 1:43pm On Mar 13
Ok
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Look4success: 1:44pm On Mar 13
Ahh. For four years?? So, they were just talking and doing nothing 🤔

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by FOOTSOLDIER2(f): 1:44pm On Mar 13
You are just a gentle and SIMPle man bro, ride on

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 1:44pm On Mar 13
angry
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Seunpapa65: 1:44pm On Mar 13
😂🤣
Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by iichidodo: 1:45pm On Mar 13
Ladies do that all the time thus there's no need to make a fuss, the issue is how do you comport yourself in that situation. Do you become the stupid f**king simp or simply the suave rascal who just made out with your girl?... Me? I rather become the simple,simpering, nice fellow who wouldn't hurt a fly, if her father is the CEO of Access Bank. But if he isn't then there's going to be all hell to pay...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by qtguru(m): 1:45pm On Mar 13
Move on nau, I don't get. Life is short, why would I be pinning on someone who doesn't want me.

12 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by hedonido: 1:46pm On Mar 13
Ntoor.

2 Likes

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by osothermal(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13
All these little kids is making Nairaland boring by the day

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Trizyd(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13
Welcome to reality. At least you know your place now.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by ovie8200: 1:46pm On Mar 13
So sorry to hear that bro, but truth to be told, while you were waiting for the 4 out of 5 years relationship, she must be giving it to someone else unless you can say you're the who dis-virgin her when you started sleeping with her. If not, then she sees you as a fool if she can sleep with a new guy just one week they met. Take heart...... she used and wasted your time.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by tuoyoojo(m): 1:46pm On Mar 13
Should we tell him

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by pongwa(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13
Xenry:
Nice guys always finish last.

she wasn't really into you because you ain't her spec. You will always be an alternative to her until you up your ante. May God help you on your next decision

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by nedekid: 1:47pm On Mar 13
Otondo is all I can say.
You are a mumu man, but you do not know you are a mumu. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Made Him Wait For 4 Years For Sex, But Slept With A New Guy In A Week! by Hassanmaye(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13
Hahahaha

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Letter To Single Guys / THE WOOING CHALLENGE [female Edition] *day 1* / Pre-wedding Photos Of Emilerikan And Hadassah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.