Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,596 members, 7,847,511 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:24 PM

Sex And Alcohol - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sex And Alcohol (446 Views)

After Getting High On Drugs And Alcohol See How These Two Pretty Ladies Ended Up / #100dayschallenge Of No Màsturbation, Sëx And Alcohol / Kenyan Man Shares Photo Of His Wife After Sex And Kenyans Come For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sex And Alcohol by patosky3310(m): 10:07am On Apr 18, 2019
The effect of alcohol is felt hours after it has been taken. The effect of sex is only felt that period or few minutes after it is done. Which do you prefer? Sex or Alcohol.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Bleeding Heart: I Forgave And Loved With All My Heart! / I Need A Sex Mate O ... / Heartbroken Man Needs Anyone Who Can Make A Sex Doll That Looks Like His Ex-wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.