Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,988 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Access Bank Rewards Diamondxtra Promo Winners In Monthly Draw - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Rewards Diamondxtra Promo Winners In Monthly Draw (350 Views)

Access Bank Rewards Okpala Mark With Education Allowance For 5 Years / First Bank Rewards Top Performing Agents With Over 15 Million Naira (PHOTO) / Diamond Bank Rewards Alkali Adamu As Who Returned Money Wrongly Dispensed To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Rewards Diamondxtra Promo Winners In Monthly Draw by meganews: 10:42am On Apr 18, 2019
Access Bank Plc on Wednesday rewarded 10 lucky winners of Diamondxtra promo of One Million Naira each in its monthly draw.

The bank had in the past 10 years rewarded over 15,000 customers with over N5.4 billion in the savings promo and promised to continue the reward more Nigerians in the special monthly and quarterly draws. The promotion which is in its 11th season, is held to reward customers and appreciate them for their loyalty to the bank.

Speaking with newsmen on the matter, the Executive Director Retail Banking, Mr. Victor Etuokwu said it is a continuation of the values customers have always enjoy from former Diamond Bank and even with the new merger Access Bank promise to keep this alive for all our customers.

“These are customers that won in the month of March, expect a lot of people winning in subsequent months. We promise to keep the product, feature, content and the name, we are happy people are winner and this is the first draw after the merger.
“We are looking to expanding this product, we want to make it a flagship saving product in this country.

We made promises to our customers in the last three months during the various town hall meeting across the country, we promise them this will not change, we are keeping the name and even looking at expanding it with the over 10 million customers coming from Access to join in this package, there is no need to fear, all I can say is every Nigerian need a Diamondxtra account,” he said.

To be a part of the reward system, all you need to do is open a Diamondxtra account and fund it with N5,000, with an increased chance of winning from multiple increment in your savings plan of N5,000’. The reward scheme is open to new and existing customers with the DiamondXtra account.
http://meganews.com.ng/2019/04/18/access-bank-rewards-diamondxtra-promo-winners-in-monthly-draw/

One of the winners of one million naira, Chukwuemeka Emmanuel, businessman based in Lagos who said he has been operating the account for five years now express his joy and encourage Nigeria to tap into the package.

“When I first receive the call that I have won 1 million naira I didn’t believe it, but I now I don’t have any reason to doubt them. I thank God and thank the management of Diamond Bank.
“One of my business partner advised me to open the account, at the time I was not looking at winning, although he told me about salary for life and other winning bonuses but I just wanted to have an account to help me do my transaction. Thank God for today, I will put the money back to his business.”

http://meganews.com.ng/2019/04/18/access-bank-rewards-diamondxtra-promo-winners-in-monthly-draw/

While also reassuring the customers, Osita Ede, Head, Consumer Liability Products, Access Bank, said customers will continue to enjoy all the bank’s current unique products and services.

Re: Access Bank Rewards Diamondxtra Promo Winners In Monthly Draw by Nbote(m): 10:50am On Apr 18, 2019
Make Diamond Bank no com carry their bad networks spoil our access own

(1) (Reply)

Just Uniforms Manufacturing Company In Lagos Nigeria / JUMIA Shares Tumblesafter Citron Research Calls The Company A FRAUD / Come Up With Good Business Ideas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.