Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,224 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. (5095 Views)

My Boyfriend Wants Sex Everytime We Meet. / We sex 10 times still she want more pls help PHOTOS / I Love My Boyfriend But Everytime We Sleep Together, He Sets My Nipples On Fire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
why do you always make irregular noise every single freaking thread you go to. SmellySperm does it too. Its annoying
mention my name again and watch Ogun strike ur left yansh

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by leksite120(m): 9:19pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello nairalanders, please I need your help, I am a university student, I am very broke since for a long time, i even have no food to eat .. Av started eating in my friend's place since last week, but d way he is acting seems like am inconveniencing him which I understand, even me is ashamed, cos I don't used to go to him like that before.. please I accept any amount no matter how small, please, at least it would do something in me, pls.. 0268464526 gtbank..
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by aababalola001(m): 10:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
makydebbie:

A pussy fart is the expelling of air from the vagina after a particularly long and rigorous sex session.

Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by badadvice(f): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
makydebbie:

A pussy fart is the expelling of air from the vagina after a particularly long and rigorous sex session.

udonminit!!!

Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by Abortions: 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
Your signature tho embarassed
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by Abortions: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
why do you always make irregular noise every single freaking thread you go to. SmellySperm does it too. Its annoying
Hmm sounds like you are stalking a nigga already. unFortunately you ladies don't have the balls to tell a guy you like them. Pretence every where. Don't go and loose your hubby one day because you were feeling too big to make a move o. Goodbye
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
makydebbie:

Experience taught you dis... Nobody else!!
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by makydebbie(f): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Experience taught you dis... Nobody else!!
grin grin
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by Amatarasha(f): 11:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Especially when we go doggy and i ram her pussy mercilessly she would fart.. Like very loud and repeatedly on almost each thrust. And i'm beginning to wonder if it's healthy.. Is it
Hmmm ..is a lie
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by Kingkun69(m): 2:03am On Apr 19, 2019
That is the best part me and my ex before were really nasty we would eat serious agonyi beans or hot moi moi before we smash then as we are doing the do I will tell her to bring her ass close spread it wide and open my mouth closeup so she can fart in my mouth and then lick her ass clean of any residues the best was always wet farts made sure I licked it clean
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by bendike: 11:41pm On May 11, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol, you'll be fine.
Pls explain about pussy fart from a female point of view grin
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by bendike: 11:42pm On May 11, 2019
lilianofentse:
recieve sense IJN.
Do u pussy fart? grin
Re: Help! She Farts Repeatedly Everytime We Sex. by bendike: 11:43pm On May 11, 2019
Kingkun69:
That is the best part me and my ex before were really nasty we would eat serious agonyi beans or hot moi moi before we smash then as we are doing the do I will tell her to bring her ass close spread it wide and open my mouth closeup so she can fart in my mouth and then lick her ass clean of any residues the best was always wet farts made sure I licked it clean
Shoooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

https://www.witspot.org.ng/list-of-mtn-data-cheat-2022-trending/ / Ever Taken Advantage Of Your Partner? / How To Make A Girl Laugh? Sure Fire Tricks Which Will Have Her Laughing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.