Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,035 members, 7,953,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains (2675 Views)

[Photos] ‘Getting Stuck During Sex Is Not Juju’ - Twitter User Explains / The Best Way To Get A Woman To Bed Is To Lie To Her, Facebook User Explains / Twitter User Explains Reason Why Most Nigerian Women Don’t Orgasm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by datgidiboy: 12:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
[img]https://2.bp..com/-YaStRceiTGg/XLhcr20APbI/AAAAAAAAAVY/Q1JT4_jkrh0qUg2Nkpezxms9fWOEgPiwQCLcBGAs/s400/adultryface.jpg[/img]
Facebook user, Temilade Arewa, has taken to the social media platform to explain why she believes Adultery is the most stupid sin!
According to the Delta State University graduate, it is expensive and stressful.
She wrote:
Adultery is the most stupid sin.It's expensive and stressful.You have to pay for a hotel room, while you have a house of your own or a rented apartment.You have a woman of your own at home. Someone you fully paid for, yet, you will be spending for another woman.What does that woman have that your wife doesn't have?Your phone will be no go area. You monitor it like bag of money. Any call, you rush and pick, any message, you read and delete. WhatsApp message the same thing.Why not make your wife to look like those ladies you are chasing outside?Your side chick orders you like a baby, controls you like a toy....just because of that thing...which your wife even have.Honestly, i don't know what's the problem with some men. Your wife will be begging you for sex at home, but you will be begging another lady for sex outside... paying heavily for it.Some married men even sleep with other men's wives....But why?Men repent........men please take very good care of ur wife .don't let her look outside for happiness, care, attention, money that u refuse to give her...stop making side chick confortable and spending on them and making ur wife cry for yr love..and begging for sex..its a very big sin..and for women..keep ur home and start praying naked for any side chick that is stealing yr joy away..making u cry...cos most men have turn a lots of faithful women to nuisance that's why they don't care anymore cos the last drop of tears has fallen from her eyes...men 2day get on ur knees beg ur wife, spoil her wit gifts and love and buy her cloths u see on those side chick, teach her anything u want her to be....buy shaving stick wash her pussy and suck it good and give her a good sex from ur mind..spend time 2geda ..take her out..treat her like a queen .and stop complaining..u can keep her clean and sweet..I swear..there won't be any thing like cheating again..stay bless everyone..

From>> https://www.legitgossip.com/2019/04/this-is-why-adultery-is-most-stupid-sin.html

2 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 12:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
Well if you were the perfect Wife he wouldn't be cheating now would he?

2 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by femmoy(m): 12:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
a very true talk.
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 18, 2019
cool fact

2 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 12:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Adultery is cheap. Just fvck that whôré in the bushes. Why fvck a slut in a 5 star hotel?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
Just see the ugly fake thing complaining about men cheating angry fake complexion, fake eye brows, fake hair.

Lmfao the only thing real about it is it's nose, and see how ugly it is

2 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Preshy561(f): 12:49pm On Apr 18, 2019
All adulterous entities will go to hell if they don't repent.
Male or female.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:
All adulterous entities will go to hell if they don't repent.
Male or female.

someone really played a number on you lmfao

Preshy561:
Guys are their worst enemies.
They sleep with their friend's wives, girlfriends, concubines, mothers, sisters et al.
Very set of dogs on rampage, no aorta of shame whatsoever.

Can't you people control that stuff inbetween your balls?
What wrong with you people?

Cheating on your gifriend wasn't enough for You, you went ahead to cheat with your friend's girlfriend.

Spits.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 12:54pm On Apr 18, 2019
When men cheat the family stays stronger

When the wife cheats it all goes to shît

3 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 12:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
Well if you were the perfect Wife he wouldn't be cheating now would he?

So the side chick is perfect right

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

have you ever seen a perfect woman angry

She only exists in pôrnô and she's Latina

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
Adultery is cheap. Just fvck that whôré in the bushes. Why fvck a slut in a 5 star hotel?

You fvcking the whòrè in the bush makes you a disgusting dirt bag to say the least, what happen to fvcking the wife in a nice comfy bed at home

3 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
When men cheat the family stays stronger

When the wife cheats it all goes to shît

I do not want to say you're stupid but then.....

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Preshy561(f): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You really get time to feed an attention seeker.
If he quotes me again, na to call mod to ban am cos of spamming.
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You fvcking the whòrè in the bush makes you a disgusting dirt bag to say the least, what happen to fvcking the wife in a nice comfy bed at home
bushes is better
I usually fvck them in public toilets

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

I do not want to say you're stupid but then.....
I'm not the one with a name that opposes itself.

Big Little Wtf

2 Likes

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
Just see the ugly fake thing complaining about men cheating angry fake complexion, fake eye brows, fake hair.

Lmfao the only thing real about it is it's nose, and see how ugly it is

Let's see how you look like, I'm pretty sure you're as ugly as your comment, read and understand her valid points let it sink in, but it seems you're slow in comprehension.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Earthquake3: 1:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
bushes is better

Chei
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
bushes is better

No difference with you and the whòrè then since you're also a male whòrè......
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Let's see how you look like, I'm pretty sure you're as ugly as your comment, read and understand her valid points let it sink in, but it seems you're slow in comprehension.
so if I'm ugly automatically she becomes beautiful?
Lmfao female psychology really is backward upside down reverse inside out

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
I'm not the one with a name that opposes itself.

Big Little Wtf

Have you seen your name?? Sounds like bile for sewege dumpers, at least mine is English, yours is sfdhdhrhdbdbdjufjdjddjjdhrjhddhdh.
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:08pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

No difference with you and the whòrè then since you're also a male whòrè......
haven't you learned anything in your 45 yrs of life?
Men are dogs tongue

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
so if I'm ugly automatically she becomes beautiful?
Lmfao female psychology really is backward upside down reverse inside out

We have sensible males with good psychology so I won't speak ill of all men, but yours is on reverse auto tune with no point of destination.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Have you seen your name?? Sounds like bile for sewege dumpers, at least mine is English, yours is sfdhdhrhdbdbdjufjdjddjjdhrjhddhdh.
Here feast:

ubunja:
UBUNJA means doglike, it's a derogatory term, an insult.
The word you're looking for is Ubuntu which means human kindness but not exactly identity.
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

We have sensible males with good psychology so I won't speak ill of all men, but yours is on reverse auto tune with no point of destination.
ask your mama what auto tune means

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
haven't you learned anything in your 45 yrs of life?
Men are dogs tongue

You at 59 years still want to kill yourself because of women and the way they think, who is more stupid? You are the dog not all men.
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You at 59 years still want to kill yourself because of women and the way they think, who is more stupid? You are the dog not all men.
what can I say cool I age like wine. I look hotter now and I can't help myself

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2019
Preshy561:

You really get time to feed an attention seeker.
If he quotes me again, na to call mod to ban am cos of spamming.

Once in a lifetime, we need to school idiots on here if they can't think for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by ubunja(m): 1:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Once in a lifetime, we need to school idiots on here if they can't think for themselves.
you can hardly think for 1. Can you think for me as well?
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
what can I say cool I age like wine. I look hotter now and I can't help myself

I really don't care how look but you always sound like a dolt when it comes to women, change your ways.
Re: Adultery Is Expensive And Stressful - Facebook User Explains by Biglittlelois(f): 1:16pm On Apr 18, 2019
ubunja:
you can hardly think for 1. Can you think for me as well?

BE GONE STUPID!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Genotype AA: Divine Secrets To Changing Your Genotype To AA In 7 Days / Lovely Wedding Pictures Of Two Nigerian Identical Twins / Sex Workers Caught Having Sex In UK Amidst Corovid 19 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.