Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,146 members, 7,860,111 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Stock With A Possessive Female Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stock With A Possessive Female Friend (2078 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / My Girlfriend Is Too Possessive. / Why Do Possessive And Jealous Men Excite And Repulse Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Stock With A Possessive Female Friend by UniQue84: 7:59pm On Apr 23, 2019
casspersteve:
Mehn,it has been a hell of a week.

I made plans to travel before easter,the same girl begged and cried that I shouldn't leave and I decide to stay just to give it one more shot.

Easter day, we went to market got stuffs,while cooking a guy called and after cooking she said she is going to the guys place, gave me her keys when she opened her bags I saw her toothbrush and few clothes, I wonder how she packed them into such a small bag.
I told her plainly I know you won't come back, she was like she is taking it just in case,that if she would sleep over she would call me. Before she left I made a statement to her "Any decision you make,either breaks or makes things".

She did not come back that Sunday even yesterday neither has she called and I swore never to calk her.
How can someone who said she feels insecure when I'm with other girls go out and sleep over in a guys house,like her plan is to tie me down and she would be free
Am sorry but am highly disappointed in you. Just know you are not fit to be called a man, let that sink into your big head. I swear if you were my younger brother not minding the age I hire guyz to beat u up and break some bones.

A lady ask this question... Pls answer: is she feeding you as in ...Na she dey give you food chop, forget about sex we all have sex, cos if at this age sex can be controlling you like this then you are foolish, stupid, valueless, low life guy, and a shame to your mama.
Re: Stock With A Possessive Female Friend by casspersteve: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2019
UniQue84:
Am sorry but am highly disappointed in you. Just know you are not fit to be called a man, let that sink into your big head. I swear if you were my younger brother not minding the age I hire guyz to beat u up and break some bones.

A lady ask this question... Pls answer: is she feeding you as in ...Na she dey give you food chop, forget about sex we all have sex, cos if at this age sex can be controlling you like this then you are foolish, stupid, valueless, low life guy, and a shame to your mama.

No she ain't feeding me.
Thanks for the words though,it got stuck somewhere.

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Rejected / Man Bust His Curvy Wife Having $*x With His Best Friend In Their Bed(photos) / Cameroonian Girls Are So Elegant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.