Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,752 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

She Rejected - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected (2060 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / Lady Shares Message From A Man Whose Marriage Proposal She Rejected 7 Years Ago / She Rejected Him When He Was A Teacher (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Rejected by yetunsbay(m): 1:21am On Aug 22, 2019
Guys,

Three different times I had invited girlfriend to my crib we've always had romantic play (thou she dislikes) but just cant bear seeing her without wanting to bang.

Fast forward lately I notice she declines most often my requests for her to visit even when I never had mindset of sex.

How can I change this to the latter pls ?
Re: She Rejected by blackpanthar: 1:56am On Aug 22, 2019
if the only reason for having her is SEX then get a prostitute.

The girl does not WANT, yet your SELFISH hormones does not care, you come here wanting tips and tricks to have your way with her... SEE, MARRY HER or leave her.

This generation is so cursed with SEX SEX SEX SEX.... is there nothing else you both have to offer each other?? ehnh?

The lady does not TRUST you with her body, she may chop your money but her body is different o. Ladies do not just have sex based on hormones... they think far before allowing it. She may be afraid you will raaapee her.... because it is clear your ERECTION is controlling your DIRECTION.

Another thought is she may be deceiving you while getting sex from someone else... you may not be the only boyfriend she has.

yetunsbay:
Guys,

Three different times I had invited girlfriend to my crib we've always had romantic play (thou she dislikes) but just cant bear seeing her without wanting to bang.

Fast forward lately I notice she declines most often my requests for her to visit even when I never had mindset of sex.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Rejected by Phenomenal16(f): 8:06am On Aug 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
Guys,

......do u love her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by millionboi2: 8:13am On Aug 22, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......do u love her
Nonsenses

U xpt him to say no?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Lexusgs430: 8:17am On Aug 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
Guys,

The girl is very sensible......... She cannot read your mind, hence her avoiding temptations.....

So the problem is not from her, but from you.....

She no longer trusts you ...... Trust can never be bought, but earned............

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Rejected by yetunsbay(m): 9:00am On Aug 22, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......do u love her
I swear to God I do. How can I change things fast ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by yetunsbay(m): 9:03am On Aug 22, 2019
Lexusgs430:

The girl is very sensible......... She cannot read your mind, hence her avoiding temptations.....

She no longer trusts you ...... Trust can never be bought, but earned............
I understand it's my fault and same time not mine.

We all know how spoilt this country is abt relationship. That's where you see a dedicated guy spoiling his babe while someone else is digging her.

What do we call the fate of the boyfriend !

How can I rectify this pls ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by yetunsbay(m): 9:05am On Aug 22, 2019
blackpanthar:
if the only reason for having her is SEX then get a prostitute.

The girl does not WANT, yet your SELFISH hormones does not care, you come here wanting tips and tricks to have your way with her... SEE, MARRY HER or leave her.

This generation is so cursed with SEX SEX SEX SEX.... is there nothing else you both have to offer each other?? ehnh?

The lady does not TRUST you with her body, she may chop your money but her body is different o. Ladies do not just have sex based on hormones... they think far before allowing it. She may be afraid you will raaapee her.... because it is clear your ERECTION is controlling your DIRECTION.

Another thought is she may be deceiving you while getting sex from someone else... you may not be the only boyfriend she has.

to an extent, am sure am the only guy she is seeing.

What do you think I can do ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Phenomenal16(f): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
I swear to God I do. How can I change things fast ?
...stopping asking her to come around for now.

Emmm ,,,,,apologize again to her sincerely n promise it won't happen again.

Don't ask her to come around for now....prove to her that u av changed....

With time she will come

Pressing her to come now is somehow ...even me self I dey suspect u sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Lexusgs430: 9:59am On Aug 22, 2019
yetunsbay:
I understand it's my fault and same time not mine.

We all know how spoilt this country is abt relationship. That's where you see a dedicated guy spoiling his babe while someone else is digging her.

What do we call the fate of the boyfriend !

How can I rectify this pls ?

By earning her trust...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by AstroG: 11:50am On Aug 22, 2019
Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
cheesy

Oga,that girl u claim to be your girlfriend that is denying u sex always is busy giving to another guy for free without stress.
Ah can assure u their is a reason she's not giving in to u,just knw that another man is servicing her Engine

ONE MAN'S OLOSHO IS ANOTHER MAN GIRLFRIEND grin grin

cheesy

yetunsbay:
Guys,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by yetunsbay(m): 8:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Phenomenal16:

With time she will come

Pressing her to come now is somehow ...even me self I dey suspect u sha
lol. Thks ma'am advice taken note

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Mcslize: 12:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Phenomenal16:

With time she will come..Pressing her to come now is somehow ...even me self I dey suspect u sha

yetunsbay do not apologize. I repeat do not apologize to her. The worst advice you will take regarding a female is from a female.

What is he apologizing for? For inviting her for a visit?

OP do you want to be seen as a high value guy? Then pull away. Yes you read me right, pull away completely. Go on YouTube search for "MindfulAttraction.Org" , Tripp Advice, TheSingleGuy and watch those guys videos. Especially that MindfulAttraction. Those guys will shape your perceptions with women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by slimjosh231(m): 12:52am On Aug 23, 2019
Tell yourself the gospel truth not us. Are you not trying to f**k the gal and run away? Do you have plans to Marry her? Wonder why folks think every relationship must be centered on sex abi has the society become so corrupt that Sex is now a norm in a relationship?? Oga face front and look for productive things to engage in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:15am On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

hi bro..i got the gs430 but well i got a warning sign recently it Check VSC Chech System..got any idea of how to take off the signs or what needs to be done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Nobody: 1:20am On Aug 23, 2019
Op DONT PULL AWAY. DONT APOLOGIZE. JUST STOP ASKING AND ACT NATURAL. SIMPLE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Lexusgs430: 3:28am On Aug 23, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
hi bro..i got the gs430 but well i got a warning sign recently it Check VSC Chech System..got any idea of how to take off the signs or what needs to be done.

Have your vehicle scanned....... Traction control is faulty.... Did you recently have any work done on your wheels or had a major impact on your wheels?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by FreeMejoor1(m): 10:34am On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Have your vehicle scanned....... Traction control is faulty.... Did you recently have any work done on your wheels or had a major impact on your wheels?
not really but my driver told me the breakpad is faulty that i should change it..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by Lexusgs430: 10:45am On Aug 23, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
not really but my driver told me the breakpad is faulty that i should change it..

Brake pad faulty or low? Have you physically inspected it? Scan vehicle to get possible fault codes......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by FreeMejoor1(m): 11:30am On Aug 23, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Brake pad faulty or low? Have you physically inspected it? Scan vehicle to get possible fault codes......
thanks i will..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Rejected by booksrite001: 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2019
Blackivy27:
Op DONT PULL AWAY. DONT APOLOGIZE. JUST STOP ASKING AND ACT NATURAL. SIMPLE.

I don't think he'll be able to get out of that situation. When a guy's has and maintains his prestige, he'll never meet himself in that. He'll command his respect and even his silence alone will make the lady get bothered.
Re: She Rejected by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 23, 2019
Talk about the issue SEX.
Tell her your mind, listen to hers then come to an agreement together.
Re: She Rejected by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 24, 2019
booksrite001:

I don't think he'll be able to get out of that situation. When a guy's has and maintains his prestige, he'll never meet himself in that. He'll command his respect and even his silence alone will make the lady get bothered.
true.
Re: She Rejected by Lamanii22(f): 11:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
yetunsbay:
Guys,

Go on a date outside your house... Talk about it between yourselves... Know what she want and not want in the relationship... Communication is key.. Its what you need right now.. Communication ....

1 Like

Re: She Rejected by Lamanii22(f): 11:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
yetunsbay:
to an extent, am sure am the only guy she is seeing.

What do you think I can do ?

And again you said she didn't like the romantic gestures... Its a two way street, it's either she doesn't want to have sex yet or she's seeing somebody else... I think it's normal to do romantic stuff in relationships ...

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Model,adetutu Showed Off Her Nipple Again / Why Don't Girls Toast Boys They Admire / How Can A Lady Stay Relevant Without Opening Her Legs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.