Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,418 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) (6426 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf / Lady Commits Suicide By Drinking Sniper After Catching Husband In Bed With Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Sergioaguero: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
FROM; iDONshayo.com blog...

Visit www.idonshayo.com to read latest world and naija Gossips..

A 19-year-old aspiring actress, with the name, Shante Stephenson, committed suicide by hanging over the fear that she was ugly.

.. Read more via source below

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/19-year-old-lady-commits-suicide-over-fear-that-she-was-ugly/
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Abfinest007(m): 3:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
foolishness is a disease of d mind
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
She should have given it a couple more years, to come into her own. Situations change & so do looks.
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by dkidd: 3:43pm On Apr 18, 2019
I knew it can't be naija ... E no get as e dey be make our girls no get selling point cheesy

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
How is this ugly?

3 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by parcydrix(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
If an lyk dat most Nigerian girls would have committed suicide

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by millionboi2: 5:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Make she come nairaland,she go see d real ugly gals attacking guys for not doing Yahoo Yahoo

4 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by IjebuWarrior: 5:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by abdeiz(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
If only she stayed away from instagram.

Chai....see fine babe oo...wasted just like that.
Does this means that many others like her no fit see boyfriend even as them fine like this shocked

I need to move out asap

4 Likes

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sergioaguero:
A 19-year-old aspiring actress, with the name, Shante Stephenson, committed suicide by hanging over the fear that she was ugly.

Shante, would often compare herself to friends online, was struggling with low self-esteem over her appearance and after recently losing her job.

Tragically, Walthamstow Coroners’ Court heard the teen had taken her life just a week after being assessed as “no longer in crisis” by the NHS.

The inquest also... Read more via source below

Source: http://www.idonshayo.com/19-year-old-lady-commits-suicide-over-fear-that-she-was-ugly/
Ungrateful human being!!!

What should people with deformation do L

What should Cobhams do

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by iTearHerToto: 7:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
She never see funmi angry
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 8:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
millionboi2:
Make she come nairaland,she go see d real ugly gals attacking guys for not doing Yahoo Yahoo
so who are the ugly girls?
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
so who are the ugly girls?
you are number 1 kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 8:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dickhead02:
you are number 1 kiss kiss
I second to this. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
I second to this. cheesy
well you asked undecided
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
Wow
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 9:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dickhead02:
well you asked undecided
you were expecting me to insult you.?
I certainly won't cos I knw i ain't ugly

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
I don't care if you insult me or not, undecided

Now who told you that you are beautiful? let me guess Nl boys cheesy

you look like those Zulu people, are you from there?

P.s nobody ugly, I'm just messing with you. smiley

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 9:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Dickhead02:
I don't care if you insult me or not, undecided

Now who told you that you are beautiful? let me guess Nl boys cheesy

you look like those Zulu people, are you from there?

P.s nobody ugly, I'm just messing with you. smiley
ok

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
ok
You are not beautiful tho undecided your just there
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by alhassanyusuf29(m): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Forget it! If ur ugly ur ugly
XhosaNostra:
She should have given it a couple more years, to come into her own. Situations change & so do looks.
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 9:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
SilentListener:
You are not beautiful tho undecided you just there
yh ikr. Just an average looking person.
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by jom28gy(m): 10:50pm On Apr 18, 2019
Why
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by SEEDORF441(m): 11:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
lilianofentse:
yh ikr. Just an average looking person.
somehow below average
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by khiaa(f): 1:44am On Apr 19, 2019
dkidd:
I knew it can't be naija ... E no get as e dey be make our girls no get selling point cheesy

Nigerian girls commit suicide simply because a boyfriend dumps her. undecided

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by khiaa(f): 1:46am On Apr 19, 2019
It's clear this girl suffered from mental issues.

1 Like

Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by BabyApple(m): 6:33am On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
I second to this. cheesy
says who? Walahi you are gorgeous 8-):*
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by rex444(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
I second to this. cheesy
I third nd fourth even fifth to this ....before another person take over
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by rex444(m): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2019
lilianofentse:
don't mind the fact that am quoting you ooooh....infact it's your beauty that got me quoting....you are pretty otherwise na railway you for go lie down make train use U
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by aristocratic5(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2019
Na wetin dey worry dis one sef
Re: 19-year-old Lady Commits Suicide Over Fear That She Was Ugly(photo) by lilianofentse(f): 7:42am On Apr 19, 2019
SEEDORF441:
somehow below average
yeah

(1) (2) (Reply)

I MADE an Attempt and This Is What I Got [Picture] / My Annoying And Funny Experience At A Friends House Today. / 20 Best Sex Positions For Better Stimulation And Stronger Orgasms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.