Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,526 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf (8939 Views)

"He Left Me Because I Was Ugly" — Lady Shares Transformation Photos / A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Man Apologizes to His Lover With A Benz After Breaking Up With Her (Pix, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 8:53am On Jan 09, 2022
If you read my previous topic, you will see where i made a post how my enugu girlfriend visited me all the way from jos to anambra..

she landed on tuesday niqht, mehn this was the girl i was dying for, i have even plan of marrying her in the future buh damn, her face was full of black spot and pimples, Very irritatin.. Dnt blame me sha. She was pretty in her pixs.. I knack her the first niqht she stayed. On the second day/niqht, We kiss eachother, on the third day. . Boom, my sister saw this girl and told me that she doesn't like her that she is too old for me. Am 25, she's 27. Damn!, love got us that way cheesy. . Afta i told her what my sister said. She was angry and said she wouldn't have wasted her transport jux to visit me, and now see what am tellin her. . Omo afta i told her. . She said she will be leaving early morning.. As of that niqht she said i will be qivin her transport money for her to travel back to her brother's place. To cut the story, i no qive her shishi.. and that was how she left..

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by ayubaski: 8:56am On Jan 09, 2022
Bad guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2022
Typical example of "what i ordered vs what i got". You ordered for Ronaldo but got Kante

But you're wicked if you didn't give her transport. Imagine if they do same to your sis

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by lkillbrokehoes: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2022
90% of them are like that, they are all using Snapchat filters

20 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by thesicilian: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2022
You're stingy. There's no way the relationship would even have worked

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Lalami3232(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2022
And why you go even tell her wetin your sister talk? That's childishness na. She go hate your sister for life, and who knows where she and your sister go meet again
Next time, just discharge her jejely without much talk. That way, nobody gets hurt but you don achieve wetin you want. You not only made her hate your sister but you really hurt her feelings so bad. E no worth am bro!!! We all na dey this platform dey form redpillers but been a redpiller no mean say we no go get conscience when dealing with people. The redpill dey make us know say we shouldn't settle for less or accept shit from people, but E no mean say make we put shit for people face. Imagine the risk wey she take travel to meet you irrespective of the negative news we all dey hear nowadays.
I no care about how she feel or whatever you dey feel now, but my own take on this issue be say you acted childish for a guy of 25yrs wey you claim to be.
No be only you dey discharge babe for 9ja, but do am with small brain

145 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by youngsahito(m): 9:19am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:
If you read my previous topic, you will see where i made a post how my enugu girlfriend visited me all the way from jos to anambra..

she landed on tuesday niqht, mehn this was the girl i was dying for, i have even plan of marrying her in the future buh damn, her face was full of black spot and pimples, Very irritatin.. Dnt blame me sha. She was pretty in her pixs.. I knack her the first niqht she stayed. On the second day/niqht, We kiss eachother, on the third day. . Boom, my sister saw this girl and told me that she doesn't like her that she is too old for me. Am 25, she's 27. Damn!, love got us that way cheesy. . Afta i told her what my sister said. She was angry and said she wouldn't have wasted her transport jux to visit me, and now see what am tellin her. . Omo afta i told her. . She said she will be leaving early morning.. As of that niqht she said i will be qivin her transport money for her to travel back to her brother's place. To cut the story, i no qive her shishi.. and that was how she left..
you are a fuc**Ng sissy, you were d 1 asking for advice about babe wey won visit you. After knacking the poor babe u still can't give her tfare.
You deserve a hot slap and beating for always coming here for your useless advice.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2022
Redpill makes monsters out of men.

No empathy no compassion, it's sad.

All the way from Jos to Anambra.

Only to be the butt of siblings jokes and gossips.

And yet discharged like trash.

I feel bad.

Remember you have sisters and female relatives.

53 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by cherishmichael: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2022
Snapchat has really helped many ooo...

3 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Boogyman557: 9:23am On Jan 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool

My MANCHI NaSo d MATTER b

I remember wen I BLA MAMA CHINELO WEED 4 morning

Na so I begin EYE 1 mad WOMAN 4 my AMA

I just de reason her normal ooo

Na 4 evening wen d WEED clear 4 my eyes

As I look my right side na MAD WOMAN wey I de reason since ..

MAMA CHINELO WEED strong no be here

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

4 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by oz4real83(m): 9:26am On Jan 09, 2022
Out of all the social media apps, I still believe the most deceptive, deceitful one of them to be the snapchat, it can transform "bloblo" in the classic nollywood film "domitilla", to an Agbani Darego grin

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by nifemi25(m): 9:27am On Jan 09, 2022
Not really sure you can decide on your own. At your age of 25yrs you still dey seek advice from your sister.... You shouldn't have told your babe what your sister told you about her. That's nothing but childish ... You never can tell where your sister might meet her in the future and am sure she will never forget your sisters face and what she said about her. You could have discharged her maturely rather than hunting her feeling ....

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 09, 2022
That's how they behave angry angry
They always snap and edit away their senses before posting it on social media, apparently looking for hookups online.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

I feel bad.

Stop this silly comments. angry
Which one is Red piller? Did the OP told you he was a Red piller? So everything is now attributed to red pillers? angry

Receive sense now before it's too late. The new year has just began

5 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

I feel bad.

You dey see the guy now..if I Mount Dem this night now Dem go dey complain.. grin grin
That boy no just wan mature..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by SenecaTheYonger: 9:42am On Jan 09, 2022
See child wey dey think of marriage. After you go come dey shout say marriage na scam.

But look at how underdeveloped your mind is.

I’m starting to think most Nigerians are mentally stunted in growth due to “comfortable hardship”

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

So for your eye you don be bad guy...?
You go come out dey call women hoe see wetin you yourself dey do..so cos a woman has pimples then she's ugly..but that your sister needs some psychological evaluation I mean both of you tho..cos you are a puppet to her...
Now I see why wannabe redpillers no dey pass their current level.. grin grin

6 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Animegirl(f): 9:44am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

This guy is a disgrace to Redpillers. Lol. How can you call a lady "ugly" when you're the definition of ugly itself from your display. Redpillers are small broke boys, spit!!!!

Later you'll say women treat men bad but see what you did. Some men don't deserve love. angry

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by specialmati(m): 9:51am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked this is a fresh year try and give your life to serve God and not all this useless life style

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by habsydiamond(m): 9:52am On Jan 09, 2022
Ojuju calabar fine pass some of them for real life na filter and makeup dey boost their morale ooo.. The many colors wey some of them get u go nearly misplace them for rainbow... No be me talk am oo

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 09, 2022
youngsahito:
you are a fuc**Ng sissy, you were d 1 asking for advice about babe wey won visit you. After knacking the poor babe u still can't give her tfare.
You deserve a hot slap and beating for always coming here for your useless advice.

secondly i saw her txt msg alert with 87k, which i neva even have up to 10k in my account..

reason am na. . cheesy

1 Like

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 10:01am On Jan 09, 2022
Imagine say Nah person do your sister like that
You are childish, you still leave with your parent at that age

You ain't got no reason being in a relationship in the first place, what u have done is an act of cowardice not an attribute of being a red piller.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 09, 2022
SmellySperm:
Typical example of "what i ordered vs what i got". You ordered for Ronaldo but got Kante

But you're wicked if you didn't give her transport. Imagine if they do same to your sis

i check her phone, saw her acct bal. 87k. . . That Was wat made me angry. . And she wasted 12k frm jos to anambra. Tell me whether she no dey see moni abi u wan defend her? sad

i go reason her later.
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by OscarJaden(m): 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
Allowing your ugly sister to condemned another lady was a very stupid thing you did

Moreover your sister and the girl all are hoes

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Sucre6: 10:03am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

secondly i saw her txt msg alert with 87k, which i neva even have up to 10k in my account..

reason am na. . cheesy

Bro you are just broke, that's all

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:06am On Jan 09, 2022
Lalami3232:
And why you go even tell her wetin your sister talk? That's childishness na. She go hate ur sister for life, nd who knows where she and your sister go meet again
Next time, just discharge here jejely without much talk. That way, nobody gets hurt but you don achieve wetin you want. You not only made her hate your sister but you really hurt her feelings so bad. E no worth am bro!!! We all na dey this platform dey form redpillers but been a redpiller no mean say we no go get conscience when dealing with people. The redpill dey make us know say we shouldn't settle for less or accept shit from people, but E no mean say make we put shit for people face. Imagine the risk wey she take travel to meet me irrespective of the negative news we all dey hear nowadays.
I no care about how she feel or whatever you dey feel nw, bt my own take on dis issue be say u acted childish 4 a guy of 25yrs wey you claim to be.
No be only you dey bra bra bra

u no get brain cry
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 09, 2022
doggedfighter:

I feel bad.

i have her account details. I wil settle her soon.. I told her that she came wen i am cashless
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 09, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

My MANCHI NaSo d MATTER b

I remember wen I BLA MAMA CHINELO WEED 4 morning

Na so I begin EYE 1 mad WOMAN 4 my AMA

I just de reason her normal ooo

Na 4 evening wen d WEED clear 4 my eyes

As I look my right side na MAD WOMAN wey I de reason since ..

MAMA CHINELO WEED strong no be here

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO

WTF MAN

HOLLY GRAM!

U Need to visit a doctor grin

WTF MAN? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by doggedfighter(f): 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
TeddyJammy:

i have her account details. I wil settle her soon.. I told her that she came wen i am cashless

But your narration is different from this response.

Anyway learn to treat people with regard and respect.

It's a small world. That' ugly girl ' may be your saviour some day.

Enjoy your day.

15 Likes

Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 09, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So for your eye you don be bad guy...?
You go come out dey call women hoe see wetin you yourself dey do..so cos a woman has pimples then she's ugly..but that your sister needs some psychological evaluation I mean both of you tho..cos you are a puppet to her...
Now I see why wannabe redpillers no dey pass their current level.. grin grin

grin
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 09, 2022
Animegirl:

This guy is a disgrace to Redpillers. Lol. How can you call a lady "ugly" when you're the definition of ugly itself from your display. Redpillers are small broke boys, spit!!!!

Later you'll say women treat men bad but see what you did. Some men don't deserve love. angry

cheesy
Re: She Was Prettier When I Saw Her Pix. Buh When She Visited Me, She Was Ugly Asf by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 09, 2022
Sucre6:
Imagine say Nah person do your sister like that
You are childish, you still leave with your parent at that age

You ain't got no reason being in a relationship in the first place, what u have done is an act of cowardice not an attribute of being a red piller.

E dey pain u grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Arrange Marriage Vs Love Marriage : Which One Do You Prefer? / University Lecturer Accidentally Records Moment Student Getting A Hand Job(pic) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.