Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,912 members, 7,835,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

When She Says She Needs Some Space. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Needs Some Space. (4261 Views)

'I Need Some Space': What Does This Mean In A Relationship? / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / When A Girl Says She Needs Space: What She Means & Expects From You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by Classworked(m): 8:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Visit classworked.com to get your assignments done immediately and also get assistance for your final year project.
Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:16am On Apr 19, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Did u read the part where I said I hurt her very bad unintentionally to the point of crying?
I am not trying to convince you and never will I attempt that. Good luck to you but I pray you don't learn the hard way
Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by united442(m): 8:37am On Apr 19, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Thanks.
I'm just curious though because I know she loves me too much to break up with me just like that without trying to resolve things.

o.p i guess this is your first love or first relationship..

sorry to say, you really sound naive..

about her too love for you and the over confidence you have for her, here's a little advice and guidance for you..please be careful.
https://www.nairaland.com/4189254/words-wisdom-experience-surely-need
Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
There's 90% chance she's gone if u give her the space becos she's going to exploit other options. There's a 10% chance u will have her back, u just have to keep in touch during the time off
Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 19, 2019
oghenerobo91:
There's 90% chance she's gone if u give her the space becos she's going to exploit other options. There's a 10% chance u will have her back, u just have to keep in touch during the time off
Thanks but like how often do you advise I keep in touch?
Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 19, 2019
GutsOverFear:

Thanks but like how often do you advise I keep in touch?
If u really love her, i ll advice u dont go 48 hrs without hearing from her. She's still ur girl

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 19, 2019
oghenerobo91:

If u really love her, i ll advice u dont go 48 hrs without hearing from her. She's still ur girl
I intend to do that.. She even said I could her during the time off

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by delectablegyal(f): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
ubunja:
The girl was always looking for a chance to go off to fvck some dude and you gave her the chance by offending her.

Well she wants to take a break to focus in someone else

you know where you are going abi?cheesy. too harsh.
Re: When She Says She Needs Some Space. by ubunja(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
delectablegyal:

you know where you are going abi?cheesy. too harsh.
lol I know.

But I'm so warry of girls too quick to take these breaks. I have seen some real shît happen from them

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of A Medical Doctor And A Nurse / / I'm Losing My Mind Moving On From My Past Relationship. Please Help Me Out Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.