Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Modified; Buhari is a mistake abeg Forgive my brother that posted that nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Modified; Buhari is a mistake abeg Forgive my brother that posted that nonsense (367 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modified; Buhari is a mistake abeg Forgive my brother that posted that nonsense by Chizuru01(m): 4:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
Buhari is a pig
Re: Modified; Buhari is a mistake abeg Forgive my brother that posted that nonsense by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 18, 2019
Enugu to Aba......

This was the same person that insulted anambra the Other day coming here to write this trash.

Whether the road is good or bad is their responsibilities.
Re: Modified; Buhari is a mistake abeg Forgive my brother that posted that nonsense by Chizuru01(m): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Enugu to Aba......

This was the same person that insulted anambra the Other day coming here to write this trash.

Whether the road is good or bad is their responsibilities.

Shut up. When did i insult Anambra?
Re: Modified; Buhari is a mistake abeg Forgive my brother that posted that nonsense by SarkinYarki: 8:37pm On Apr 18, 2019
And you couldn't take pictures of these imaginary roads you drove on ..you are a liar

(1) (Reply)

What’s Wrong With These End-time Governors? By Reuben Abati / Gov. Wike Employs Fani-kayode, Omokri, Ikenga, Abe, Others To Stop Amaechi's Min / Ayade Pays Cross River Workers May Salary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.