Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,158 members, 7,811,340 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops (26150 Views)

Taiwo, Obansanjo’s Wife Begs Obas, Yoruba, Says ‘Forgive My Husband’ / Plateau Killings: Lalong Begs Ondo For Forgiveness / COVID-19 Palliatives: – I Forgive My Accusers – Sadiya Farouq (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Odewaleadesoye(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
Simon Lalong of Plateau State has once again apologised to the Catholic Bishops over his recent comment on the Holy Father, Pope Francis.

LaLong gave the apology at the opening mass for the 2022 General Assembly of the Catholic Archdiocese of Jos on Tuesday in Jos.

Recall that the governor had recently said the Pope endorsed his appointment as the Director General of the presidential campaign of the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The comment did not go down well with a majority of Catholics.

But, Lalong, who was at the event as Special Guest of Honour, said that his comment was misconstrued to be disrespectful to the Pope.

Lalong, who said he was human and could make mistakes, sought forgiveness from Catholics all over the world over the comment.

”I have apologised, I hope my apology is granted and I am forgiven.

”I feel very fine now and as we go forward, I will be more careful.

”Anytime I make mistakes, I don’t feel ashamed to seek forgiveness and this is why in the Catholic Church, we go to the priests for confession every Saturday.

”I am not perfect and I will not be afraid of making mistakes.”

Source: DAILY POST

11 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by God1000(m): 3:57pm On Aug 16, 2022
It's good to show remorse but he should step down from his role before he will be fully forgiven

164 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Olaoluwa122: 3:58pm On Aug 16, 2022
His sins are forgiven,he should sin no more.

19 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by abobote: 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
Stepping down as the DG of APC campaign will be more honourable and acceptable

216 Likes 17 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Zonefree(m): 3:59pm On Aug 16, 2022
”I am not perfect and I will not be afraid of making mistakes.”

This simply means we should expect more mistakes from him. Foolish DG!

147 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Olaoluwa122: 4:00pm On Aug 16, 2022
abobote:
Go force him to step down...radarada...

23 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by toneroforever(m): 4:12pm On Aug 16, 2022
Apology accepted. He seems to be a humble man. God bless you

10 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by noble71(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
shocked
Apology accepted, but APC should start parking their bags because Peter Obi is coming.

Vote Peter Obi for President.

Meanwhile at a good rate sell your Pi π to us.

122 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by treesun: 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Odewaleadesoye:

Source: DAILY POST

Liars are always quick to show sobriety without meaning a word!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by MrGoodyGoodyy(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ok

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by BIZNess123(m): 4:19pm On Aug 16, 2022

Leave the man alone jireh.....

All I know is that tinubu will win nxt year election...

Meanwhile Peter obi who has been running from one church to another.. will be the president of the Federal online republic of Nigeria...

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Chijeep(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Oga face your consequences.
You can't eat your cake and have it

You've sold your soul the moment you agreed to campaign against your faith

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by PandoraObi: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Lalong is just wasting his time, he is speaking with same Igbos that are celebrating unknown gunmen killing fellow igbos, the same igbos that went into ozubulu Catholic church to massacre them, trying to appease your sworn enemies is a waste of time, they are not after you, they are after Tinubu

199 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by STEWpid(f): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Chai

There's nothing we will not see in this elek-shun period!
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by sylve11: 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
But if it's the other way round, only God knows what would have happened to.....................

embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Lanre4uonly(m): 4:20pm On Aug 16, 2022
Ok, noted.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Okobola146: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
Resign from that satanic post and be forgiven. Stop take Christians for granted.

8 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Okobola146: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
STEWpid:
Chai
wetin? Dog bite you ni?

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Wintertime: 4:21pm On Aug 16, 2022
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Okobola146: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
toneroforever:
Apology accepted. He seems to be a humble man. God bless you
yinmu

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by bestman09(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
shocked
Audio apology. It's better for him to be Obidient and eat the fruit of the land

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Faber(m): 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
angry grin

Wetin Fulani jihadists don do Berom people for Plateau ehn, this one supposed know say his own and Tilumpoo own don be for Plateau state.

No be say Plateau na Christian states, na Catholics get am

Pankshin Diocese
Shendam Diocese
Archdiocese of Jos.

Abuja's Catholic ArchBishop Ignatius Kaigama is from Jos.

4 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by SIMONEKPA7: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
smiley
Tell that to MURIC,BAT and all the Agbadorians

2 Likes

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by IamAsiri: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
At least he already said he will not be afraid to make mistakes.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Throwback: 4:22pm On Aug 16, 2022
abobote:

Okobola146:
Resign from that satanic post and be forgiven. Stop take Christians for granted.

This fellow is scared that with Lalong, the North Central votes is certain for Tinubu.

He cannot even mask his fear.
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by fubsy: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
I don't understand why politicians find it very easy to lie, particularly the ones in this government and the party in government, that want to lie their way beyond 2023.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
Father forgive him for he doesn't know what he was saying

We Rise

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by NaijaCover(m): 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by chrisanderson99: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
You can't Campaign for APC and not look stupid.

1 Like

Re: I’m Not Perfect, Forgive My Mistake – Lalong Begs Catholic Bishops by Realtalk20: 4:23pm On Aug 16, 2022
The mistake people like this and Tinubu make is that they take Christianity for granted. They don't respect Lord Jesus and see us as weak. They take the fact we don't murder and burn people to death for blasphemy for granted.
Don't underestimate the Power of Christ. If it were to be a Christian Christian ticket APC was presenting the country would have been on fire by now. So many would have been killed and shops looted

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Hypocrisy In Ben Bruce’s Common Sense Revolution / Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Shocking!!! See The 7 Years Old Boy Burnt To Death For Stealing Garri?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.