Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,315 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:44 AM

Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) (79179 Views)

Ghanaian Lady Removes Her Pant To Curse Her Boyfriend & His Manhood (Photo) / Slay Queen Destroys The Dance Floor, Removes Her Wig, Dances With Her Chest / Excited Bride Goes Gaga, Removes Her Wig At A Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Waist Trainer can actually enhance women's beauty and curves, no wonder some ladies like to rock it.

This video of a beautiful slay mama wearing a waist trainer got social media users amazed after she removed the waist trainer.

The lady looked so gorgeous and in shape while she was still rocking the waist trainer but immediately she removed it, things took a different turn.

They never imagined what they saw. Watch the video below and see reactions after the cut...

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/04/slay-mama-removes-her-waist-trainer.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Celebrityblog: 12:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Watch the video HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by sinaj(f): 12:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Packaging cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by makydebbie(f): 12:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Damn that's huge. shocked

I've seen enough, I'm leaving earth.

143 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 1:25am On Apr 19, 2019
na wa
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by ValCon888: 2:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Next time Op abeg attach the words 'GRAPHIC PICS'

Instead of going to the gym, you wear waist trainer.
What a disgusting sight.
*spits*

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by HarunaWest(m): 2:17am On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
Damn that's huge. shocked

I've seen enough, I'm leaving earth.
Am joining you mehn

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by richidinho(m): 2:28am On Apr 19, 2019
Pls all men shld gather here for an emergency meeting

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 3:11am On Apr 19, 2019
Las las all this packaging na major scam since you can't package when u r naked in front of the man you attracted with your packaging .

Wisdom wan finish me. grin

29 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 3:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Issorite
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2019
Are you pondering what I am pondering?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by BabyApple(m): 6:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Seek protection. This one pass ordinary eye o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 19, 2019
These ladies be selling us baboon at the price of monkey. Chai cry
Guys, taste and confirm the soup before dipping your garri in it.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 19, 2019
I've just been played.......I give up

8 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Tonymegabush1(m): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2019
If u dnt like ur body structure work on it instade of deceiving ppl with a cover up..
4rm bobo to yansh to tummy trainer i don give up

7 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by aanuoluwami14(f): 7:12am On Apr 19, 2019
cheesy cheesy Orisirisi

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by lonelydora: 7:35am On Apr 19, 2019
This is the highest level of 419. Some these girls won't make heaven.

God forbid bad thing

4 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by daddytime(m): 8:03am On Apr 19, 2019
This is OBT...obtaining by trick.

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by KingLennon(m): 8:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Some Girls love being fake just to Impress guys
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Tallesty1(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2019
sinaj:
Packaging cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by dollyjoy(f): 8:39am On Apr 19, 2019
What is the big deal in what she did So long she is comfortable with it and it boost her self confidence... By all means she should continue undecided.... But if I was in her shoes, I'd look for means to cut down on the belly fat permanently. It is not attractive at all.. Instead of just temporary solution

5 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by marvin906(m): 8:40am On Apr 19, 2019
WTF did I just see..

3 Likes

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by partnerbizz4: 9:03am On Apr 19, 2019
Nawao

Deceiving me

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 9:06am On Apr 19, 2019
I give up
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by BlackfireX: 10:02am On Apr 19, 2019
What just happened?

What just happened??
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 19, 2019
SmellySperm:
I've just been played.......I give up

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Khd95(m): 10:40am On Apr 19, 2019
Blood of Mandela shocked

Right from Time women have always been decieving men
Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by lilmax(m): 10:43am On Apr 19, 2019
And this is what thirsty guys on Instagram die to knack

tell them to off their cloth and see if you'd still be attracted to it grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Removes Her Waist Trainer, Shocks People (photos) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Devil dey learn where women dey

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Who Said She Knows She's Ugly Flaunts Her Oyinbo Husband / Slay Queen Ignored Man Wooing Her, But When She Saw His Flashy Car, She Did This / Two Rooms Sharing One Air Conditioner In A Hotel (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.