Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (54283 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by lordizak(m): 6:23am On Apr 19, 2019
bro4u:
Which of the Mod is into this gal sef She's not fine, not matured, not sexy nothing at all, absolute bullshit....With her round face like a well moulded fufu. Mtchewwww
A bottle of sniper will save you all the misery.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Darksider131: 6:25am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views.
shut up
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Nigerians should b happy for this girl, after all she's past 18. Only bad belles are disappointed.

Abeg congratulations, life's short to care about what haters say. Most of them wish to be you.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by sexyking1: 6:37am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views.
Please remind me how old Kylie Jenner the youngest billionaire is? Nna no be by age nowadays ooo
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by jaxxy(m): 6:38am On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
That line sound like Tupac lyrics.

The girl is balling hard lately.

She is almost right though.

Tupac’s context was quite different. She saying this because her fans told her the truth and she can’t handle it. Tupac will explain the situation if it was necessary to his fans not keep things in secrecy out of guilt.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Nobody: 6:39am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
She's not way too young. After marriage, she can't concentrate on other things. Atleast Omotola turned out fine.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by jabberjawz: 6:47am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Most reasonable comment...�

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Kericoo(m): 6:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Waiting concern me... Check my Signature let's make money on FIVERR together

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by doggedfighter(f): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Naijavisatalk:
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Satan is trying to destroy your life with sin, REPENT FROM YOUR SIN TODAY. JESUS LOVES YOU
Stop this stop
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by toochy75: 6:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Her mother dated the husband. Now she turn out to be wife a man that ducked the mama. The family are useeds all without brain.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by toochy75: 7:00am On Apr 19, 2019
Her mother dated the husband. Now she turn out to be wife a man that bleeped the mama. The family are useeds all without brain.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Amanew(m): 7:03am On Apr 19, 2019
God we continue to open your way! Igbo Amaka!
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by stanley000: 7:03am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
u will die of enviness you hypocrite
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Deltatoto: 7:05am On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Regina Daniels who was spotted in a private jet flight in new photos she shared, flashed her engagement ring as she stated that followers are not always fans.Regina Daniels flashed her engagement ring amidst rumours that she is married to Nigerian billionaire lawmaker, Ned Nwoko.

The photos she shared came with the caption 'Your followers are not always your fans'. 

Here are the photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/regina-daniels-flashes-her-engagement-ring-says-followers-are-not-always-fans/

ned does not have a jet sha na dumebi jet be this.kachikwu younger brother own.this girl na ashawo Na her news no Dey move me again

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Amanew(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Naijavisatalk:
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Satan is trying to destroy your life with sin, REPENT FROM YOUR SIN TODAY. JESUS LOVES YOU
Thunder rape u!
How old was you when the disvirgin You?
Jealousy Everywhere!
Can't you wish her Goodluck?
Is hustle don pay!
or do you expect her to dying in Najia?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Amanew(m): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
Where were your parents when the disvirgin you?
Can't you allow her to live her life happily?
Jealousy Everywhere!
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Gkemz: 7:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Hope this union will last after all these paparazzi
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Abdbaba: 7:20am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by bleskid: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2019
i dont know how i will put it that someone will understand ,,, reginal like she is not even attractive to me even if i see her naked , my banna no go raise no b mouth , sad mteeew

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by AngelicBeing: 7:25am On Apr 19, 2019
magicminister:
shout out to Regina.
I can’t be mad at a young girl that’s living on her own terms.
Private jet lifestyle.

I hope she knows what she’s getting herself into.
Hahaha, it is called money talks bulshit works until they use her star to enhance their wealth, she doesn't know what she is getting into grin
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by MicroBox: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
Omotola got married when she was younger than her...
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by paulhunter: 7:26am On Apr 19, 2019
CONGRATS DEAR
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by AngelicBeing: 7:27am On Apr 19, 2019
agarawu23:
She is ashamed to show her husband to be?
She is threading on the tail of a cobra, she doesn't know what she is getting into grin
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Nenyejohn(f): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]what did she do wrong?
zlantanfan:
No jealousy though but this girl hasn't achieved anything.

I think extreme poverty she suffered is why she is desperately competing with her own shadow.

This is the 800th time she is posing in that same private jet seat she doesn't own whereas people are seriously balling and laying low out there
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by ruggedtimi(m): 7:40am On Apr 19, 2019
bro4u:
Which of the Mod is into this gal sef She's not fine, not matured, not sexy nothing at all, absolute bullshit....With her round face like a well moulded fufu. Mtchewwww
u said my mind. The girl just fair with zero fashion sense

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Sunsets: 7:54am On Apr 19, 2019
I had to go back and take a look at her face again. Its not true; she fine ooo.
bro4u:

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Skiilashi(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2019
This milk expired too early. SMH
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Chiefqueenn(f): 7:58am On Apr 19, 2019
This girl is not engaged to anybody. She's getting the attention she wants.
More attention= more followers.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by maslow: 8:02am On Apr 19, 2019
bro4u:
Haba Bros you are beefing this fufu big time grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Olu's Death: Wizkid, Olamide, Lil Kesh And Other Celebrities Mourn / Daddy Freeze Blasts Prophet Udensi Godlove Over Lagos Tanker Accident / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.