Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,938 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:45 AM

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (54286 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Dshocker(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views.

Too young for someone of 20 something years
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Ubiudumo(m): 5:33am On Apr 19, 2019
Shawty say she no come for the body eh
She come for the money eh.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by MossLuv: 5:33am On Apr 19, 2019
So upon all her acting of holy holy child she grown up to become a complete wore! God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Jubiliee: 5:34am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views.
a

Poverty has blocked their season. Of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by asawanathegreat(m): 5:37am On Apr 19, 2019
I no won hear divorce oo
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by spiceadole: 5:37am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Shattap.. Jealousy.
How old were you when you started having sex?
What did you gain from it?
She is 18
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by traffwire: 5:39am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm

Hello. Great people!

If anybody needs a professional website designer/developer, I'm here to help you.

I also teach people website designing and blogging, Seo and monetization. I'll train you online.

If interested in any of the above, Check my Signature. Thanks
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Wizywiz(m): 5:42am On Apr 19, 2019
I learnt she is student of igbenedion university...when and were does she attend lectures...any naija edu is a piece of shit

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by frankoben(m): 5:50am On Apr 19, 2019
Small girl big God

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by toprealman: 5:52am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
Don't you know who her mother is?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by cameroncucumber(m): 5:53am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Very good question...

Never heard about her dad, but her mom is her backbone. She paved way for her in d industry ( u know what I mean). Even heard she connects her eldest son with her likes( u know what I mean)...

Pls don't ask me how I know, because I know but won't say it...shalom

4 Likes

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Isoduwa(m): 5:54am On Apr 19, 2019
bro4u:
Which of the Mod is into this gal sef She's not fine, not matured, not sexy nothing at all, absolute bullshit....With her round face like a well moulded fufu. Mtchewwww

Na that her round face dey kill You there
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by POSSIBLE402: 5:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Please am a student of AAUA and present stranded with transport fare back home to celebrate easter,i pray for anybody that help dat d blood jesus shed will always speak 4 u..1130434387 polaris bank savings..Pardon me if this go off topic
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Isoduwa(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2019
MossLuv:
So upon all her acting of holy holy child she grown up to become a complete wore! God have mercy
Tell your younger sister's make them open their opolo eyes
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by TusloWahemba(m): 5:58am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

What's ur business LA? �
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by technicallyrich(m): 6:00am On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
That line sound like Tupac lyrics.
The girl is balling hard lately.
She is almost right though.
i go emotional when i hear the name tupac. He has bitting lyics and stil wish he had lived longer. I am a mad fan of tupac. I love him with passion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Arizonaaddict1: 6:01am On Apr 19, 2019
bro4u:
Which of the Mod is into this gal sef She's not fine, not matured, not sexy nothing at all, absolute bullshit....With her round face like a well moulded fufu. Mtchewwww
you no see her moustache

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by pius1387(m): 6:06am On Apr 19, 2019
so
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Forreellinc: 6:12am On Apr 19, 2019
cry ah! So I no go marry this geh like this?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Isoduwa(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2019
cameroncucumber:

Very good question...

Never heard about her dad, but her mom is her backbone. She paved way for her in d industry ( u know what I mean). Even heard she connects her eldest son with her likes( u know what I mean)...

Pls don't ask me how I know, because I know but won't say it...shalom

You're very right �� but you know what else? Do you think � we really cares about your Aproko
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by MondayOsunbor(m): 6:13am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

APC buhari had buharied a lot elderly people brain where hungry knocked at the door common sense is the first to fly out of the window
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by WhoBeThisMan: 6:13am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
at least shes getting married, not like those other "actress" hoes
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Richnero(m): 6:14am On Apr 19, 2019
hensben:
That line sound like Tupac lyrics.

The girl is balling hard lately.

She is almost right though.
she's right, not almost. Sometimes your enemies could be following you not because they like you nor because they want the best for you but because they are patiently waiting for the slightest sign of a loophole and then they strike.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by deltateam: 6:15am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

She has used money to buy out their views. As at this moment, they are 'viewless.'

Turning what she said on her. Celebrities are not always truthful. Shebi she denied it. Let her come and be going to Oga Ned, he's missing her already.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by meobizy(f): 6:16am On Apr 19, 2019
I thought the old man denied being engaged to her?
Is this the case of a fvck and throway forcing herself on the man?
Lol.

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Electricpart(m): 6:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Who want to be a fan of a woman who does nt have pride to her self and been control around by money...... She no even think weda she go enjoy the marriage all she is interested in is the money...... Chaii This frustrated dark age Ehh so many pple a blind and can see anything

Anyway check out this

https://www.nairaland.com/5130056/get-essential-eletronic-material-here

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by WhoBeThisMan: 6:17am On Apr 19, 2019
MossLuv:
shes not a hoe 8f shes getting married.

Shes just getting married to a rich man, das all... be happy for her

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Boyooosa(m): 6:18am On Apr 19, 2019
If she can handle it.....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by BOOOMNAIJA: 6:22am On Apr 19, 2019
This girl and Nina....

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by lordizak(m): 6:22am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Who ever told you that your opinion counts?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Janemena: My Small Boobs Saved Me From Sex Tape Scandal / Sean Tizzle Replies Basketmouth After He Said He Does Not Like Sean Tizzle(pic) / Frank Edoho Claps Back At A Follower Who Tweeted At Him And It's Brutal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.