Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,028 members, 7,818,035 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (37827 Views)

Charlize Theron Bio | Age, Height, Career, Net Worth / “my Son Is A Girl” – Actress Charlize Theron Reveals Why She Is Raising Her Son / Charlize Theron Explains Why Raising Her Son As A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by myself13: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
Brandonx:
undecided Exactly what happenes when the daddy isn't in the picture. When I see guys acting like sissies it could only mean one thing, no father figure in their lives. To all father's out there please make out time to be in your sons live these hoe's don't know how to raise a son. They are only going to make him weak like a sisy.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 19, 2019
Brandonx:
undecided Exactly what happenes when the daddy isn't in the picture. When I see guys acting like sissies it could only mean one thing, no father figure in their lives. To all father's out there please make out time to be in your sons live these hoe's don't know how to raise a son. They are only going to make him weak like a sisy.
I was gonna agree with you until you said "weak as a sissy", just shows how toxic your masculinity is
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Foodforthought: 9:26am On Apr 19, 2019
bluefilm:
The illuminati agenda with their gender blurring program.

Soon, children will not even know if they are boys or girls anymore.

Welcome to the New World Order.
Welcome to the era of the rising of the Sons of God. New world Order is for the lost and the Godless. The time of the harvest is near...
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by ehinorlive: 9:33am On Apr 19, 2019
white woman, black son.

i have data for sale very cheap for all network, check my siggy
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by OROSUNBOLB(m): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
Someone should,as a matter of urgency,rescue that boy from this mad woman.

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by bukatyne(f): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
ifyalways:

She adopted the child. . .
And now leading her on on the perversion highway with that very stupid excuse.

How painful.

Would she do this to her biological child?
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by eebraa(m): 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
Sad she's about to destroy this little boy.Instead of correcting him and giving him reasons to accept that he's a man,she chose the new world order of destruction
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by bukatyne(f): 10:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Disadvantages of too much freedom and individualism.

She would never have tried that in a communal setting.

When people are on life destroying missions, why can't a big stone drop on their head?

Now that boy/girl will be introduced to his native people at a later age to subtly embrace homosexuality/ transgender people.

Blacks need to raise up and think!

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 19, 2019
Charlize herself needs to be sectioned and that child taken away from her.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by tiwiex(m): 10:25am On Apr 19, 2019
phransix2:
That's not fair on the child...
Not fair at all. Kids say the dumbest things. So a 3 year old tells you I am a boy and that was your cue? I think the boy/girl should tell her to kill herself. I am sure he has but she didn't obey that command. Stupid reason.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by GoldHorse(m): 10:26am On Apr 19, 2019
Chai!!!! This pikin has entered one chance with this woman!

O Jami Lara je! Apostle must definitely hear this!

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by PeacenLove2: 10:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Sasquatch:

I was gonna agree with you until you said "weak as a sissy", just shows how toxic your masculinity is

Naira land is a haven for misogynist. They don't even know what they are because they are soooo convinced of their beliefs. If you try to give them a few pointers on how their views are destructive, they tag you a sissy boy or a feminist.

This is one of the reasons why some parts of the world remain the way they are. I wouldn't bother, bruh. It's a lost cause, DOA. grin

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by ecclize: 10:51am On Apr 19, 2019
Ahhh... A ri ru ele ri... Afi n deru boloro ma ni ke... I thought have seen it all
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Lonelyloner: 11:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Speakdatruth:
Absolute rubbish!

Another gender confused person about to be released into the society by a deluded parent in the name of good parenting

What does a 3 year old know and how much does he know about his body at 3 years to say he's not a boy?

This is just a Charlize Theron's way of celebrating the gay community by using this boy as a sacrifice.

Your knowledge will only keep growing. So much in your post. I just believe her so called son is a sacrifice for the illuminati nonsense.

That's how these actors sacrifice their children by turning them gay.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Anduku: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Liberal stupidity at it's peak

4 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2019
chineloSA:
What do we expect from a racist SA.

Why didn't she adopt a white child in the first place. There are so many white orphans and she went for a black child so that she can make a contribution in emasculating our men.

She was never gonna do it to a white child. Besides White SA boers are very conservative to such an extent that they don't even entertain gay and lesbianism. She is messing up the boys life.

Evil. These white people should only be allowed to adopt and raise their own skin folks and black people likewise.

She only adopted these kids to prove her white saviour complex. Mmcceewww.

Hey!!

Hi! Hope you are good?

Ermm.. lately, i've been coming accross or getting fed with information concerning racism perpetrated by the Arabs against the black and I realized that relates to what I used to see of your opinions or assertions here concerning how the two major religions have enslaved Africans.

If you do not mind, can you kindly explain to me your notion in detail concerning this matter? I mean what are the things you realised before concluding that Islam or Arabs enslaves us and give instances.

Please delibrate more on Islam and Arabs as I am more concerned about that.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by cozy1993: 11:28am On Apr 19, 2019
choosing devil over God what a shame in this world taaaaaaa see what liberalism has cause
feminist people now will b saying what is wrong with God punish who bring Dis feminism come nija e for dy oyebo land alone
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by IMAliyu(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2019
This is what happens when you abandon God, God abandons you. And be careful of what replaces God.
This leftist ideology is going to far.
If she is successful, I'm sure the kid is going to end up hating her in his heart with a fire hotter than hell.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Kingkun69(m): 12:17pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stop lying white man using a black boy as his plaything
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by makydebbie(f): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
dominique:
Stupid. Same way Angelina Jolie is raising her daughter like a boy.

Good morning ma, please I sent a mail.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by trapQ: 12:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
The bolded is already happening at an alarming rate. It is all over America, Europe and Australia.
bluefilm:
The illuminati agenda with their gender blurring program.

Soon, children will not even know if they are boys or girls anymore.

Welcome to the New World Order.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by trapQ: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Oga just shut up if you don't know what feminism is. This is transgenderism,
not feminism. Bobrisky that is claiming to be a woman, is he a feminist?

You have to understand that this is the devil's plan and it's working so far in America. Now people can get lawsuits in some states in USA if they address a man as a man if he doesn't want to be addressed as such.
cozy1993:
choosing devil over God what a shame in this world taaaaaaa see what liberalism has cause
feminist people now will b saying what is wrong with God punish who bring Dis feminism come nija e for dy oyebo land alone
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
PeacenLove2:

Naira land is a haven for misogynist. They don't even know what they are because they are soooo convinced of their beliefs. If you try to give them a few pointers on how their views are destructive, they tag you a sissy boy or a feminist.

This is one of the reasons why some parts of the world remain the way they are. I wouldn't bother, bruh. It's a lost cause, DOA. grin
That line made me mad but you are definitely right, it will all fall on deaf ears
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by trapQ: 12:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Are you kidding me? People do this to their biological kids everyday in America.
bukatyne:

How painful.

Would she do this to her biological child?
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by trapQ: 12:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
It is your useless mother (who raised to call women hoes) and all the women in your family that are hoes. Fvcking inbred son of a deranged prostitute.
Brandonx:
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by bluefilm: 12:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
trapQ:
The bolded is already happening at an alarming rate. It is all over America, Europe and Australia.

I just pray it won't come to Africa.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by TemmyT002(m): 1:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Some people are not feeling fine sha

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by blazer2018: 1:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cacawa2:
Hahahahhhah

This is interesting.

Experimenting with your own child.

Strange

I think she adopted him.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Well done mtf tranny Charlize or Charlie(cos you're really a dude).

This gender bending thing will be the dearth of you people, continue! No need hiding anymore, the transapocalypse is here...

My problem is why you picked a boy of African descent to perpetrate this poo.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Brandonx(m): 1:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
trapQ:
It is your useless mother (who raised to call women hoes) and all the women in your family that are hoes. Fvcking inbred son of a deranged prostitute.
Now offense taken.
You just portrayed the attitude of a bitch raised by a LovePeddler so I'm not surprised.

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Donjazzy12(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

‘Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,’ Charlize agrees, briskly. ‘Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!

So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

‘My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/why-im-raising-my-son-as-a-girl-charlize-theron/

She will ultimately destroy his life!
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
bluefilm:

I just pray it won't come to Africa.

So I've not heard about bobrisky.....U think he's just a cross dresser??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Davido Gives Fan N50,000 For Praying For Him / Yemi Alade Sizzles In Sexy Mini-peplum Dress / Wizkid's Babymama Now Dating Femi Falana's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.