Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,751 members, 7,809,876 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron (37812 Views)

Charlize Theron Bio | Age, Height, Career, Net Worth / “my Son Is A Girl” – Actress Charlize Theron Reveals Why She Is Raising Her Son / Charlize Theron Explains Why Raising Her Son As A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by odeebee: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2019
ifyalways:
Silly excuse. What does a three years old know?

If he had "looked at you and said, "i want to cut off your ear" would you have obliged him?

Shiooor to the nonsence.

God bless you

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by sonofElElyon: 7:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Even if she believes in that girl trapped in a boy's body rubbish, she was wrong to have acted on a 3 year old's comment. He (the child) at that age did not have the capacity to understand the far reaching implications of such a decision. The child should have been allowed to make his own decision upon attaining the age of 18 after proper counselling on the implications. Terrible mum! She has done the child great disservice and harm and he should be taken away from her pronto! Not fit to raise a child.

dachiwater:
Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

‘Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,’ Charlize agrees, briskly. ‘Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!

So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

‘My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/why-im-raising-my-son-as-a-girl-charlize-theron/

12 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by wilyfalcone(m): 7:05am On Apr 19, 2019
ifyalways:

She adopted the child. . .

even if the child was adopted,im 100% sure the "real owners" would gladly raise that child according to the gender.a boy become a girl....smh.....

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by zicoraads: 7:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Which adoption agency saw Charlize as being fit enough to be given custody of a child. Is being fit now tied to money alone?

She has ruined this boy's life. Sad.

6 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Ayoswit(f): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2019
Chai
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Daeylar(f): 7:06am On Apr 19, 2019
This is a mess.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Adakintroy: 7:07am On Apr 19, 2019
you saw his dick. "He told you he is nt a boy....?

Isn't life just wonderful in this era of enlighntenment?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Wiseandtrue(f): 7:07am On Apr 19, 2019
These people sabi justify sin undecided

5 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by wilyfalcone(m): 7:08am On Apr 19, 2019
Daeylar:
This is a mess.
real one walahi cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by MzTunechi(f): 7:11am On Apr 19, 2019
End time parent
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by ibkayee(f): 7:13am On Apr 19, 2019
GavelSlam:
Hope you got a medical perspective before making this decision?

I hope so too, while I believe some kids are born that way, I'm not so sure about this case.

The boy is way too young in my opinion, when it comes to things like this I think the best approach would be to go through some sort of cycle of medical evaluation and allow him to make the decision at an older age, kids say all types of things...taking what a 3 year old says seriously enough to make such a heavy decision...I don't know about this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Caesar25: 7:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Oya get ready because this one go chew sanitary pad oo
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 7:15am On Apr 19, 2019
Aliens are here. The Feminine Energy has re-taken over.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by barallanee(f): 7:16am On Apr 19, 2019
Pikin of 3 years wey never know body just said am not a boy,and u took it to the extreme....dis whites no get sense at all......pure madness
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by MicroBox: 7:17am On Apr 19, 2019
Messing up with the child because of hate..
Check out the boy's color and hers..
Oyinbo and hate are inseparable even though to their blood.

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Abdbaba: 7:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Cuteamigo1(m): 7:19am On Apr 19, 2019
You had just one job to do.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by pansophist(m): 7:20am On Apr 19, 2019
This is why I hate the left passionately. The erosion of tradition, and labelling everything such as gender, sexual orientation, etc as a social construction. Right now in Sweden, there are nurseries where kids are not assigned a gender, treated as gender neutral. This kids will grow into a world been totally confused and psychologically messed up, due to idiots like this. Pathetic.

I wonder why government will allow such.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Exponental(m): 7:21am On Apr 19, 2019
she agreed with a 3yr old....... stupid mother with a 3yrs old brain.
Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by luvme0702: 7:22am On Apr 19, 2019
When did kids start to make decisions of their own?

2 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Hugo7(m): 7:22am On Apr 19, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
These people sabi justify sin undecided
They can Justify Any Rubbish just to prove a point, now the boy has been used as an experimental sample for many to follow.

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by WhoBeThisMan: 7:23am On Apr 19, 2019
So if he also wakes up and says "mummy I'm an armed robber" you will say.. "there you go I have one armed robber"

What does a 3 year old know? Your job as a parent is to give him direction and teach him.

3 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 19, 2019
ibkayee:

I hope so too, while I believe some kids are born that way, I'm not so sure about this case.

The boy is way too young in my opinion, when it comes to things like this I think the best approach would be to go through some sort of cycle of medical evaluation and allow him to make the decision at an older age, kids say all types of things...taking what a 3 year old says seriously enough to make such a heavy decision...I don't know about this

The western world is going mad..... In fact they go against the same science that that has been a guide ..Genetics is no longer the determinant of gender like science say...It's now a choice....Children from age 7-8 are subjected to chemical that will block their puberty and eventually undergo surgery when they are a bit mature...
It's all an agenda.....Otherwise if gender clearly determined by nature can be be a construct of choice, then I should be able to choose I'm not black and walk I into the European embassy to collect passport and benefits of a white European just by claiming I'm european....It's all a scam and a huge agenda both with spiritual and physical purpose..

.For the doctors/surgeon who do gender surgery and the biotech companies making the drugs...It's money...

for the government...It's saving resources by leaving crazy people on the street hence they don't have to pay special health benefit to them..

for most, its just forming a niche and a new identity to seek special rights...u can wake up today and claim u are a woman. And with it strength go into women sport like biking, swimming, long tennis, and wrestling and keeping beating and the winning titles..by the way...im not exaggerating, that's what's actually going in the world now...

.For the devil, it's an agenda to make God's creation violate the very identity it's was originally created, put them under oppression and a life of pain and misery and confusion...Cos they take those injections for life to suppress the masculine or feminine nature they claim they are not

6 Likes

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by olisaEze(m): 7:34am On Apr 19, 2019
Where the heck is Child Care when you need them? This lady is not fit to be a mother! #auntywaymumu angry

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by deor03(m): 7:35am On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Charlize Theron who addressed rumours of raising his 7-year-old son, Jackson as a girl, has finally given her reason for it. Charlize Theron, a South African born American actress and film producer, who faced criticism when photographs showed the child wearing skirts and dresses and with long, braided hair confirmed in an interview with Daily Mail that she is raising him as a girl.

‘Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,’ Charlize agrees, briskly. ‘Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said: ‘I am not a boy!

So there you go! I have two beautiful daughters who, just like any parent, I want to protect and I want to see thrive. They were born who they are and exactly where in the world both of them get to find themselves as they grow up, and who they want to be, is not for me to decide.

‘My job as a parent is to celebrate them and to love them and to make sure that they have everything they need in order to be what they want to be. And I will do everything in my power for my kids to have that right and to be protected within that.’

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/why-im-raising-my-son-as-a-girl-charlize-theron/

Idiotas

Can I get to America and look into the face of the Immigration and tell them that I FEEL I AM AMERICAN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by dingbang(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Did you miss biology class? Didnt you see prick on his body?

1 Like

Re: Why I’m Raising My Son As A Girl - Charlize Theron by Brandonx(m): 7:36am On Apr 19, 2019
undecided Exactly what happenes when the daddy isn't in the picture. When I see guys acting like sissies it could only mean one thing, no father figure in their lives. To all father's out there please make out time to be in your sons live these hoe's don't know how to raise a son. They are only going to make him weak like a sisy.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mamuzee Twins' Mother Is Dead, Daddy Showkey Calls Them Out For Neglecting Her / #OldAgeChallenge: Omoni Oboli And Chioma Akpotha (Photo) / Omah Lay, Tems, Four Others Remanded In Ugandan Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.