Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:14 PM

Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry (20843 Views)

Actress Evanny Patrick Bags N10m Endorsements Deal With Kambi Cosmetics / DJ Cuppy: I’ve Learnt To Kill Them With Kindness And Rise Above The Noise! / Ycee Rants After He Was Unable To Secure Any Endorsements. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by junglej: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
Omo, I tried. Looked at her from all angles trying to prove myself wrong but no. She definitely isn't beauty queen material.
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Boss13: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
She wants to start laundering money for politicians so they are building her resume
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Adaibeku(f): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Wetin I do you? You are promoting hatred and is God a God of hatred
What you did 2 me just now ,i will never forgive you .
U stabbed Adaibeku and goddess of biafra at d back,
I pray u dance well 2 my tune
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
What you did 2 me just now ,i will never forgive you .
U stabbed Adaibeku and goddess of biafra at d back,
I pray u dance well 2 my tune
Oya "ndo, Ada Biafra"

Ada na eri ukwu anu. wink Ada Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Tonyspecial(m): 2:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
Flavor oya
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Adaibeku(f): 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

Oya "ndo, Ada Biafra"

Ada na eri ukwu anu. wink Ada Umuahia.
You think am joking ba? What those it profit u 2 stab ur fellow igbo.
Those 2 guys has won again for the 10th time
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by TechCapon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
Okanaube i wl never forgive u

My God will judge u
what happened
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
Adaibeku:
You think am joking ba? What those it profit u 2 stab ur fellow igbo.
Those 2 guys has won again for the 10th time

Drop their names.
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by seunmohmoh(f): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
CUTE
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by TemmyT002(m): 3:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Make we no lie, she is stunning and gorgeous.
Wonder why I have never heard about her.
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by ebose09: 3:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shop with us today for your unique Ankara fabrics with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.

Fbk:pniee ventures
I.g:pniee.ng
WhatsApp sale line 08051136842.
Re: Profile Of Tinuola Ogunyale: Her Endorsements And Rise In The Movie Industry by Adaibeku(f): 6:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
TechCapon:
what happened
He is a scumbag and a betrayal

(1) (2) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Congratulates Funke Akindele On Her “Twin Pregnancy” / Uche Jombo And Chioma Akpotha At Breast Cancer Event Today (Photos) / How Richard Mofe-Damijo Met Rita Dominic At A Movie Location Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.