Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,085 members, 7,821,747 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding (32662 Views)

Nairalanders, You All Lied To Me (photo) / I Lied To My Fiancé That I Am A Virgin, My Wedding Is In December. Help / Call Out Those Nairalanders You Miss A Lot Right Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by iffydave: 12:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by landmark86: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Badgers14: 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congrats... he who finds a wife finds a beautiful thing
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Handsomecole(m): 12:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Weddings are good !!! I'm happy for them !!! Can't wait to find the right person to do my own.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by asatemple(f): 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations! !simple card not the ones that will Carry all the names of ancestors and the village name. .looll

5 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by phkka1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
God in your infinite mercy bless this marriage.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by christofashion1(m): 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Me I am coming, shebi it's just Anambra, n I dey warri, d place no far, I go chop rice, chop everything chopable.... Congratulations to you brother , blessings
MrOfficer:

Haba mana! Lol I don't mean it that way mbok. That's our what we interpret RSVP to mean as kids.

See eh, make I no find you that day o

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by SpyAC(m): 12:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wow hppy married life in advance, may good God give u a hppy plenty children Amen

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Rubbiish(m): 12:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
Evablizin:
Abeg calm down,are you in sifia pains?
Lol

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Happy married life o.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by nwadiuko1(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
opparadise:

What do you mean by that? You mean Nairaland members are special kind of hungry people?
Oya, face your wedding with just you and your family.
my friend no be him stop your own marriage, calm down

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Jman06(m): 12:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
If you are making any provision for lalasticlala, make sure there's SNAKE PEPPER SOUP in the menu, else you'll get 3yrs ban from him...na joke o @oga lala

Meanwhile, congrats and HML in advance! This is the way I'll announce my own wedding soon. But it's going to be an atheist wedding and Oga Seun himself will be the chairman of the occasion.

2 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Ajibaba101(m): 12:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
See how you can be focus on studies and at the same time being in love https://explicitsuccess.com/how-to-concentrate-on-study-when-in-love/
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by teadrake(m): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations. Happy married life. Would have loved to honour your invitation but currently in Katsina. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by OdefaGirl(f): 12:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations to you both. Happy wedlock
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by DUNDEEMASTER(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Celestial777:
Chai this guy go begin Bleep this girl now ....
Omo see fine gal
This guy self..so Toto na ur only problem grin
Celestial777:
Omo see fine gal
This guy self..so Toto na ur only problem
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by adetem(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
As rice and stew plenty to eat I hope you also arrange plenty igbo to smoke that day,,,,
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
ur wife fine o,shey weed go dey reception?

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by chuks1love(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by anonymous1759(m): 12:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
MrOfficer:
My wedding comes up on the 27th of April, 2019 and everybody here is invited:

Rice and stew will be very plenty. Lalasticlala I have made special provision for your specialty

Dominique
Freiburger
R231

cheesy cheesy

Omenka still dey here sef? He is invited too

cheesy cheesy cheesy the venue is 10 min walk from my house... You can be enemies with your neighbor on Nairaland without having an idea. Happy married Life. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by oloriLFC(f): 12:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Free bus dey from Lagos? undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by obowunmi(m): 12:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congratulations ~

My wedding is coming up soon.
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by SilasNwude: 12:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
mynd44 when you go marry?
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Wizywiz(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
Op congratulobia to u...pls all the nlanders in anambra state biko attend so una go give us amebo on how the wedding parol be weda good or bad...

Op one love to u...

3 Likes

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by osaweseforme(m): 12:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
congratulations.......may God bless your marriage

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Amatarasha(f): 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
I heard u ar married to agnesikpunnu smiley
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
I'm coming to Origin surely.

1 Like

Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Tonymegabush1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nice one... Wud ave loved to since am in anambra but my brother will be doing his wedding next week so i will be heading to enugu come next week....

Happy married life mr op
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by amaniro: 12:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who else saw Scene of crime lol funny couples. HML
Re: Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Celestial777:
Omo see fine gal

You well so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can You Marry Someone That Can't Read Or Write But Gives You Peace Of Mind? / 8 Signs Your Union Might Not Last / 10 Signs That Your Boyfriend Or Girlfriend Is About To Dump You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.