Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her (21611 Views)

Mtn’s MOMO Bank "Mistakenly" Transfers N22.3 Billion To 8,000 Customers / bank mistakenly sent me money, now my Account Balance Reads Negative (-#100,000) / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol, one absent minded teller obviously gave her a bundle of N1000 notes. grin
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Bellotelli: 1:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Show us d video... else I don't bliv
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by KingSango(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
meobizy:

If you are African American what are you doing here?
Go and troll Reddit.

So you don't use Facebook

Do you use Twitter

How about Instagram

My point is it's a social media including Nairaland
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
had similar experience, avoided the branch till they froze my account. No me carry myself gobpay the 50k

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Tintinnoty(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollyjoy:
She did the right thing... I Would have done the same

Noted...... But you look good though

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by tomtos88(m): 1:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollyjoy:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by noble2faith(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollyjoy:

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by badoh(m): 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Some of you blaming her for returning the money are not worthy. Do you know the number of months it will take the cashier that overpaid her to repay the money Do you know the shirtage will be converted to loan for her and the shortage will have to be paid that same day. Imagine you working in a bank and overpaying a customer by 300k and your monthly salary is 65k. Poverty is what will not make you return the money but do you know the trauma the cashier will be subjected to for that day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by RichBoy247: 1:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
nifemi25:
Mo foo. You mean a lady barber returned 250k that was mistakenly gave to her in the bank..... Who does that?

A good citizen who is not a thief like you, I and other lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Cadec007(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
Loooll, for me it depends on the bank, if its Zenith yeah i would return it.... But if its GT God knows i won't return it..... grin grin i woukd take it as payment of all the stupid money they have been deducting secretly... In fact they are rich enough not to miss 250k
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by hybridblood07(m): 1:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
You've a valid point sir/ma
meobizy:
One thing I've learned is there are a lot more honest people in the world than we'll like to admit.
The only reason we don't hear of these heroes is evil people outnumber them ten or twenty to one.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by nairalanduseles: 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=nairafame post=77670052]This Nigerian Lady named Helena Hamah who is a Barber went to Access Bank to redraw N250k but when she Got home and counted the money she discovered that the Bank mistakenly Gave her N500k so she went back to the bank and Returned the Extra N250k!

Watch video below

What is redraw are u serious?the word is withdraw.....u should be ashamed of urself
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by YINKS89(m): 1:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Omnig:
Why won't she? Keeping money that doesn't belong to her and putting the bank staff that made that bloody mistake is not right. So it's a normal thing cos it's the right thing to do but many see it as abnormal because of the level of hardship in this country.
the bank staff would still get sacked for negligence since word already got to social media...last last na job hunting go start again
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by meobizy(f): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
KingSango:

So you don't use Facebook

Do you use Twitter

How about Instagram

My point is it's a social media including Nairaland

Nairaland is populated with Nigerians.
Nobody gives a fvck about whatever message you've tried to pass across for a year plus.
Reddit is full of Americans.
I'm sure you'll find an audience there.

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Jabioro: 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
sunnedee2:
Good one lady.
The question we should ask ourselves is "will I do the same if it happened to me?"
l will not return it,after all l signed for 250k...Some yrs a mallam over paid me cash of 75k,l bundle counted it in his presence,told him about it...he told me l did know to bundle count huge amount and left with the cash l signed for...he was later looking for bal...me no ans am again.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by hokafor(m): 1:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
You were given an Easter gift by the criminal bank,why return it?
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by ourema(f): 1:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
sunnedee2:
Good one lady.
The question we should ask ourselves is "will I do the same if it happened to me?"

I would have paid the money back in to my account and then wait to see what will happen
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Unconquerable: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Let us not be weary in well doing for if we faint not we shall be rewarded...
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by thatigboman: 1:51pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cadec007:
Loooll, for me it depends on the bank, if its Zenith yeah i would return it.... But if its GT God knows i won't return it..... grin grin i woukd take it as payment of all the stupid money they have been deducting secretly... In fact they are rich enough not to miss 250k
the bank wount miss a kobo. The cashier will

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
banio:
When you have #250K in the bank and dies, will the bank call your next of kin to come for it. That your account has gone dormant, thus verify if you are still alive. My Dad told me of a fixed deposit he had before his death, he didn't mention the bank. I was hoping a bank will call us to come for the money. But no bank called to say, hi

This is funny to be, if your Dad didn’t tell you the bank. Search all his old document you will find it. Go to your bank and claim your money, same thing my friend Tunde just did last year.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by PROPHETmichael: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
dollyjoy:

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by paulhunter: 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
WIFE MATERIAL
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
If this girl didn’t return the money, she would still be caught.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by GavelSlam: 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Correct girl.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by seborrhic: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
This one too wants to trend.
Cash that is counted twice and by a counting machine,is what a cashier would mistakenly dispense by N250k.
Let her tell us the true story.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Doped123: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
If it is someone money, I have to return it immediately. Since it is bank money, let me drop it here sha, banks are wicked sometimes.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Cadec007(m): 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
thatigboman:
the bank wount miss a kobo. The cashier will
oh!!! Right i 4got... embarassed i would return it then, regardless...
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by zone51: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Who is believing this shit story?...SO you went to withdraw 250k and you didn't count it while at the counter to confirm BUT till you got home?... Infact the op is mad grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Rilley(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Mrs integrity grin
Uselessness
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good girl
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Rilley(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, one absent minded teller obviously gave her a bundle of N1000 notes. grin
Evening newspaper how market

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud / Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.