Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:32 PM

Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her (21610 Views)

Mtn’s MOMO Bank "Mistakenly" Transfers N22.3 Billion To 8,000 Customers / bank mistakenly sent me money, now my Account Balance Reads Negative (-#100,000) / Bank Mistakenly Credited A Zimbabwean Student's Account With N19.4M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by seborrhic: 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wisdomval67:

This is funny to be, if your Dad didn’t tell you the bank. Search all his old document you will find it. Go to your bank and claim your money, same thing my friend Tunde just did last year.
Do you think is that easy?
What if he wasn't made next of kin,and thus not entitled to claiming the money?
It will take a lot for him to succeed if that is to be the case,even if next of kin is dead.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by AleAirHub(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmm....

Only God Knows Wetin 1 For Do grin grin
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by don4real18(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
banio:
When you have #250K in the bank and dies, will the bank call your next of kin to come for it. That your account has gone dormant, thus verify if you are still alive. My Dad told me of a fixed deposit he had before his death, he didn't mention the bank. I was hoping a bank will call us to come for the money. But no bank called to say, hi
If I hear that they call you...
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by dollyjoy(f): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tintinnoty:

Noted...... But you look good though
Thank you
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by blowjohn(m): 2:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
nairafame:
This Nigerian Lady named Helena Hamah who is a Barber went to Access Bank to redraw N250k but when she Got home and counted the money she discovered that the Bank mistakenly Gave her N500k so she went back to the bank and Returned the Extra N250k!

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/nigerian-lady-returns-back-extra-n250k.html

From the pics, the caption should have been something like.......
'See how much this female barber make in a month.'
The said story sounds unbelievable
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by thatigboman: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
ourema:

I would have paid the money back in to my account and then wait to see what will happen
nothing will happen. The cashier will pay for d shortage
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
I love this. I know that many of us would do the same.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by thatigboman: 2:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
Wisdomval67:
If this girl didn’t return the money, she would still be caught.
how?
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Ubdavis(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
I once when to the bank to pay in 10k. I filled the tailer gave to the Lady in the cubicle, then I forgot to attach the money, She took it, tamped it and gave me back the pink tailer and posted the money. I realized that I never gave her the money when a arrived home. Dont ask me how the entire episode ended!!!
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by AngelicBeing: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
lomprico:
Good geh!

I no fit! Sorry.
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Lol at l no fit, but why? If you return it to the bank, they will give you certificate of honesty grin
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by jesmond3945: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
She is being smart, return 250k and get rewarded by Nigerians with 5million.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by obinnawhyte(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Omnig:
Why won't she? Keeping money that doesn't belong to her and putting the bank staff that made that bloody mistake is not right. So it's a normal thing cos it's the right thing to do but many see it as abnormal because of the level of hardship in this country.

And you think returning the money has or will save the teller?. She did the right thing as her conscience led her, saving the bank some lost but will definitely cost the teller involved his/her job.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
The story is as false as a unicorn!
If she had said extra 50k, it would hv been believable but not 2X the amount!..
So they gave her a bundle of 1000 and she, the teller and probably her colleague couldn't notice until she left the banking hall? Sha anything to trend
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by blackslayer: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
nairafame:
This Nigerian Lady named Helena Hamah who is a Barber went to Access Bank to redraw N250k but when she Got home and counted the money she discovered that the Bank mistakenly Gave her N500k so she went back to the bank and Returned the Extra N250k!

Watch video below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/04/nigerian-lady-returns-back-extra-n250k.html

redraw? wtf ? withdraw!
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Lopez99(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
true nigerian...[color=#770077][/color] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by PrincewithGod(m): 2:47pm On Apr 19, 2019
nifemi25:
Mo foo. You mean a lady barber returned 250k that was mistakenly gave to her in the bank..... Who does that?
The ones with the fear of God.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by baratech: 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lolzzz.... She no try
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by seangy4konji: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Her reward is in heaven bit I won't do that.. Am sorry.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
If she was underpaid and returned to the bank to complain about it, they wouldn't have listened to her. God will reward you cos you are one of a kind.

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Badonasty(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
nairafame:

Watch video below

you must return it so don't see as some kinda heroic shit
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 3:09pm On Apr 19, 2019
sunnedee2:
Good one lady.
The question we should ask ourselves is "will I do the same if it happened to me?"
I'm sorry... I won't. Not like I can't but I just won't. I will take it and dash it to someone in need. First bank in particular. Those guys are thieves. angry
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by West2019(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
Keep silent fake news ,did she count the money in the bank befor going home .
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
nifemi25:
Mo foo. You mean a lady barber returned 250k that was mistakenly gave to her in the bank..... Who does that?
Many honest Nigerians do
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2019
cc: nairafame change that word redraw to withdraw
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Ay04z(m): 3:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
have done diz more dan two times. Poorverty na disease .. Wat is not mine can Neva be mine. Good deed is the best tin in life u will surely reap d reward.. Though it hard to return diz type of money especially wen u damn broke
And need money for something urgent. U will be like let me just borrow diz money first even though if dey ask for it later. i will return. Lie grin it will be hard to return. Overall strive hard and be successful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by dingbang(m): 3:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
The cashier who paid her will be forever indebted to her, he or she won't forget her.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by ebose09: 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shop with us today for your unique Ankara fabrics with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.

Fbk:pniee ventures
I.g:pniee.ng
WhatsApp sale line 08051136842.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Larryallovernig: 3:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Stupid forged story. Is only stupid people that will believe this story.

So they mistakenly gave 500k instead of 250k, both the Teller and the customer didn't concurr to the money before she left the bank abi?
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by seniormallam(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
incase it happened to any one i beg in d name of GOD return the money, tellers earn between 70-80k and hardly save up to 30k a month, believe me that 250k will be converted to a loan and that teller will pay for over 2years , thats too hard on a fellow hustler, note : TELLERS ARE NOT BANKERS, those you see at their back facing computers are the big boys

1 Like

Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 5:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
seborrhic:

Do you think is that easy?
What if he wasn't made next of kin,and thus not entitled to claiming the money?
It will take a lot for him to succeed if that is to be the case,even if next of kin is dead.

One of his family would be next of kin. There is no way his Dad would open fix deposit without next of kin.
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 19, 2019
thatigboman:
how?

Haven’t you heard of cctv before?
Re: Lady Returns The Extra N250k Access Bank Mistakenly Gave To Her by mechanics(m): 5:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
That's good of her.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Make Money From The FOREX MARKET- Either You Are A Trader Or Not. / Hotel And Mall Craze Sweeps South East Nigeria (pics) / Concern For Investors As Access Bank, FCMB Others Lose ₦1.7 Billion To Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.