Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,658 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) (52737 Views)

Security Guard Proposes To University Lecturer And She Said YES! (photos) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by LesbianBoy(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
I like this guy jare! No need kneeling down to propose and putting the ring because tomorrow she would open her smelling mouth and say I can't answer your surname alone I must hyphenate it! Correct guy! grin grin grin grin
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by badmrkt(m): 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
See his hard face. He threatened not to submit her assignment. grin

Let me share this again.

Many years back. This happened to me.

Bimpe must have been a pacemaker because my heart beat 2x as fast anytime i saw her. So tall, graceful and pretty.

I had already planned it all. This would be the Proposal to end all Proposals.

18,000 feet up i jumped from the plane just over the convocation ground of the great UNIBEN

It was Bimpe's Graduation Day so i wanted to give her the ultimate prize of all - ME

At 5000 feet, i pulled on the parachute release and it was taut and stiff shocked

4000, 3000, 2000 ft shocked : shocked shocked... i was about to die for love cry cry

At exactly 900 feet from the ground, i managed to engage the release and the parachute billowed out from behind me.

[img]https://i./5UAj.gif[/img]

There was an audible gasp from the crowd below... shocked

This was a scene they had never seen!

I touched down, shrugged off the parachute strings, dreaming of a future with a goddess ...

There she was...Bimpe, my love, a beauty like no other.

I strode to meet her, all eyes on us...

I knelt on the ground, brought out the ring and :

"BIMPE, will you marry me ?"

The crowd, as one drew in their breath in unison.

"NO" she replied. cry cry cry

To be continued....

Culled from "The Memoirs of The Faceless Man" cool
I look forward to your story every time a thread hits the front page. nice one....
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Uniportadmision: 1:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
Middle finger to the mod that banned me undecided

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Gkemz: 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
School love. Hmmm... When i was in school, i proposed to so many ladies but because i hadn't enough resources or steady flow of income to start a family, none of them materialized. Even in business, any proposal without funding capacity is just a piece of paper.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Icon4s(m): 1:50pm On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:
He will be a guest at her wedding in a few years time, so her real husband can thank him for taking care of his wife while they were in school
grin

2 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Dottore: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Dottore: 1:52pm On Apr 19, 2019
mrnicolaus:
GOOD FRIDAY Congrats to all my winners yesterday , let do more today , Call or WhatsApp.
Thief. The law will soon catch up with you
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by masterpix(m): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
BlackfireX:
Him get job .....no.

Him don finish school ......no.

Him kinsmen follow am to the girl house.......no.

We are still in April, it might still be April fool prank

Make I see someone wey go blame Oga satan
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by safarigirl(f): 1:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
Icon4s:

grin
grin grin

Na so e dey always be.

The husband be like "She's told me so much about you and how you took care of her in school...."

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by CHRISDMANAGER(m): 1:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't usually support university dating. University life is different from life in the "real" world. Certain harsh aspects of the "real" world can rock the fairy tale foundation upon which most university relationships are based thereby putting massive strain on such relationships. Good luck to them.

Don't take it serious man..I know them,they were only joking..
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Rilley(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
Kids
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Icon4s(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
safarigirl:
grin grin

Na so e dey always be.

The husband be like "She's told me so much about you and how you took care of her in school...."

Maybe the girl would have even told him no sex till wedding night grin grin

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by bettercreature(m): 1:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
He look like a Chicken grin grin what is his job ?
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by wealth2al(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
very good one guy...

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by ziegurf(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
JosWatchDog:
One Christopher Eneh popularly known as Academy has broken the internet with a rare photo he shared on his WhatsApp story where he proposed to one of his Coursemate, Joy.

Christopher is a student of Enugu State University of Science and Technology, ESUT.

JTCBLOG metro confirmed that Christopher is a class rep and the girl in question is his Coursemate.

Academy as popularly called is from the department of Banking and Finance and a 300l student.

As at the time of this report no one knows if it's real or just a public stunt. But from the look on both young yet to be couples, they both look serious and happy

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/04/class-rep-in-esut-proposes-to-his.html

end time pupils
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Tofoopa: 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
[]

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by jamezman(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
He just activated the sub for the whole kpekus through out the school days :0
Sharp gee don unlock her "Promise me you not leave for anyone else" code undecided Enjoy the puna whyl it's still hot cheesy
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by millionboi2: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
Martinez39:
I don't usually support university dating. University life is different from life in the "real" world. Certain harsh aspects of the "real" world can rock the fairy tale foundation upon which most university relationships are based thereby putting massive strain on such relationships. Good luck to them.
don't mind dem,if things don't work out as thy plan now,thy will blame it on each other luck.
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Akabuking: 2:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
na so my guy do that year for school, the girl use puccy format his brain. now the babe is married to another guy, the guy they Alaba they hustle.

2 Likes

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Thunday1005(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Congrat to them
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Ubdavis(m): 2:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
Good luck o... I just pray are not wallowing in infatuation
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Bet9ja4440: 2:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]See below

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol. Reality never set in
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by MICIBAMA(m): 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
How to Access and Use WhatsApp Web
Like I was trying to point out earlier, once you meet the requirements, accessing and using Whatsapp web would be a snap. Yes, it is as easy as that. To access and use this feature;

Open your google chrome web browser and visit the official website at web.whatsapp.com.
While doing this, on your Whatsapp mobile app, tap on the menu icon. Once you do this, a QR code user would start running.

https://www.belmadeng.com/2019/04/whatsapp-web-access-use-whatsapp-web.html
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by onmyowncj: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
I can't stop laughing,ladies na problem,they will just give you one kind special love sayteeh ur brain go turn anticlockwise,u go just start performing the future in the present just to prove ur own love,if u believe that girl knows what she is doing but the boy out of ignorance,hit like
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by celeiyke: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
mikejj:
grin I just pray she doesn't become lord of the ring yooo

U wicked
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by mikejj(m): 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
celeiyke:

U wicked
grin cheesy aburo just saying ni oo
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by mkoabiola: 2:26pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fukingggggggggggggggggg spree activated
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Snow02: 2:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
he probably just wanna smash kiss

1 Like

Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2019
Their level coordinator will be like; so na wetin una de do 4 our department abi?grin
Re: Class Rep In ESUT Proposes To His Coursemate And She Said Yes (photos) by Blacksavage: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
University dating, so naso e dey sweet.... Lord of the ring....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Choose Him'- Woman Battered By Her Fiancé Announces She's Going To Marry Him / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Police Officer And His Hausa Babe / Five Crazy Things Women Do Because Of Men In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.